• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,663 Views, 36 Comments

The Nature Storm - MCGirlGamer



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle are best of friends but when they both discover that they have feelings for each other, Rainbow Dash must make the first move as rarity instructed. There is a storm that the Pegasus cant even control. (Twidash Ship)

  • ...
22
 36
 1,663

Chapter 1: The Dream

"Hey Twi..... Rainbow Dash Says as she looks into my eyes."I....I..Love...You!"

"I Love You Too Dashie" I say as i kiss her soft and warm and sweet lips.We were under the moonlight flying.

"WAKE UP!" i hear confused? Sounds like spike.

"WAKE UPPP" Spike says.

"Ok ok im awake. yes spike?" ugh it was a dream! i say to myself disappointed. But it felt so real GRRRRRR!

"Twilight! There is a storm and i got scared of the thunder and you also overslept so yeah that's pretty much it sorry." Spike says with a fake smile. I looked outside to see whats going on and it was crazy! lightning,thunder,heavy wind everywhere! "Spike, can you make me some tea i will be down in a sec" I respond to him. All of a sudden a knock on the front door came. I went down to the living room to open the door but before i could a cyan pegasus broke in.

"Rainbow! You broke my door and what are you going here anyway its too stormy outside for you to fly!" I ran to the broken door and fixed it with my alicorn magic. I got wet and my mane was all over my body. Dash started cracking up.

"HAHAHA! You look so funny when your wet and angry!" Rainbow Dash responded.

"That didnt answer my Question...." I said annoyed.

" Oh, Sorry. What i meant was that my cloud house broke down and i needed a place to stay" Rainbow said

"Why stay at my library?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well... First off, pinkie pie would be too annyoing for me and Fluttershy would be scared of the thunder and stuff,Rarity would probably make me wear some fancy girly stuff,applejack would be too busy to hang out with after all she does her chores no matter what,and you... Well you dont annoy me, you dont make clothes,you are brave,and you are never too busy to hang out with, plus to me, your kinda cool" Rainbow said with warm smile on her face.

Why does she have to be so cute. I say with a light blush on my face. "Spike! get the guest room ready ok!" I shouted as he gave me the tea i requested earlier.

"Yes, Sir!... uh... I mean Ma'am!" Spike responded.

"Here have some" I offered rainbow dash tea by pouring half of mine into another mug.I loved Rainbow Dash. I had a crush on her since we first met. Shes so athletic and brave, strong and beautiful, and her body is warm and loving, and the thing that i love the most was her warm and feathery wings.

"uh.. Thanks" Rainbow said as she took a sip of her tea.

BOOOM! A very loud thunder that was so loud that startled Rainbow. She jumped into the air screaming.

"Rainbow Danger Dash" I said "Are you scared?"

"What...me? I am never scared of anything!" Rainbow said. " You are talking about the best flyer in equestria!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm" I say suspicously

"Ok now, im gonna go hit the sac" Rainbow responded annoyed.

Author's Note:

Ok Guys yes i know this is a very short chapter but the next one will be long. This is actually my first time making a fanfic shipping about twidash. I got the idea from my sleep when i had this dream about them. Yeah i know wierd! So yeah i hope you enjoyed this chapter comment and rate it if you want to. I can also take suggestions to put for the next chapter called. "Chapter 2-The Blackout."