• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 4,250 Views, 225 Comments

The League of Humanity. - Ssendam the Masked



A mass crossover of the League of Humans acting Villainous. Rather than being sent to separate Equestrias, the villains are sent to one. How will events play out with sixteen villains all in one place?

  • ...
13
 225
 4,250

It seems as if the Eagle has Landed.

Author's Note:

300 members special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canterlot Mountains.

Invention bustled through his house in the cave, Abyss following him at a distance. She didn't know what to expect of this place- an old house in disrepair, she'd thought, not some large house, carved into the very mountain. The other mind within her head shivered, and withdrew slightly. While the furniture seemed to be wrecked, everything else was in good form. She followed her host through another door, into a large room, with a couple of work benches, still covered in gears and other pieces of technology. Abyss also noticed that the necklace was bouncing and glowing a lot, and Invention chuckled.
"Have patience, Boris. We'll get you a new body soon." She rolled her eyes. Great. She'd followed a crazy man home. Then she saw the robot that he'd pulled out, four feet tall and human-like, and rethought her opinions. Still mad, but a mad scientist. If he wanted her to pull a lever, she was going to sing SO LOUD.

"Alright, we're here. Let's get you some new legs, Boris." The necklace seemed to levitate for a moment. She watched it impassively. So he was definitely the harmless sort of crazy, then. She didn't feel like driving away a potential ally.
Abyss watched as Invention placed his necklace into the robot. Immediately, the eyes seemed to light up with sentience, and it moved and stretched.
"Ah, it's good to have a body again." She backed up. She was not expecting it to talk.
"The FUCK?!" Invention looked at her.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have warned you." The robot looked at her and got closer. She shied away for a bit, before scolding herself and remaining resolute. No matter how weird she found this, the robot probably found her even weirder. It stuck out a hand, which she looked at impassively.
"You're Abyss, right? Nice to be able to talk to you. I'm Boris." She looked at him uneasily, then placed her hand around his and shook it. It felt kind of warm, but not at human temperatures.
"Um, it's, ah, nice to meet you, Boris." She tried to smile, but it didn't really work with her new face. Thankfully, Boris got the meaning of the gesture. "No problem, miss Abyss. Now," here he looked down at himself, "I have a rather nasty task ahead of me." Invention walked over to the shelves and started muttering under his breath, looking for something and obviously not seeing it.
"Where is the PRS? Ah," he clicked his fingers, "I know who to ask."

The resident inside looked vaguely familiar. Unlike the other robot, he looked comparatively human. By which she meant that he had what looked like skin, but patches were peeling away, revealing a metallic body underneath. She shuddered; it was pretty unnatural. What was the real purpose of these robots? He tapped it awake.
"Guh, morning already?" Its half asleep eyes spotted Abyss and went wide.
"HOLY MOLY!" She chuckled, which didn't really work with her new face.
"I get that a lot now." Invention looked at him.
"Ah, Edward. Do you know where the PRS is?" The little robot ran over to the other side, and Abyss' jaw dropped when his legs extended, allowing him to reach the full height of the shelf. He grabbed a pot of tan goop and ran back, shrinking his legs back down.
"There we are, the last jar of the PRS. Victoria told me that the rest of it had expired." Abyss was curious as to the nature of the goop.
"PRS? What's that?" Invention turned to her, smiling.
"Wait and see, my dear."

She swatted him.
"You're going all 'creepy mad scientist' on me. It's more than a bit weird." He huffed.
"Well, yes. I haven't had a lot of time for social interaction here. Well, like I said, you'll see. Now, Boris," here he summoned the first robot, "come here. I'll reapply the PRS to you. Ed, get me the paintbrushes."

Watching him work the goop onto the robot named Boris, she was struck at how... fatherly the action was. It was weird and unsettling how human Boris ended up looking, with a nose and ears; in fact, had she not seen him make them, she would have assumed that he was just a normal boy. She rolled her glowing white eyes.
Great, now I'm thinking that it's a 'he.'
That's not normal, get out! GET OUT!
"Quiet you." Invention turned to her.
"What was that?" Abyss just sighed.
"Nothing, just my symbiotic partner." Invention looked doubtful.
"Can I assume that you're as mad as I am?" She glared at him.
"At least I don't make fucking androids." As soon as the words came out of her mouth, she realised her mistake. Invention's feature's grew harder.
"Shit, I'm sorry-"
"It's alright." He leant against a bench, and Abyss was struck with a feeling of age; he looked young, but right now, with that look on his face, he seemed ancient.
"Ed, Boris, Victoria, Steve- you haven't met the last two- they're like my children."
"Your children?" Abyss leant in. Invention sighed.
"I am so old now; oh, I know I don't look it. I'm over a thousand and five hundred years old, and my family back home are probably all dead. So I had to build a new family." He seemed, in that moment, to shrink. Then, the manic energy that suffused him seemed to switch back on.
"Come along! I'll show you the others." He stood up, and walked out, beckoning her to follow, which she did with a bit less hesitation.

Canterlot Castle.

Corvo watched impassively as the guards ran past, not even seeing his hiding place. Fools... not one of them ever looked up. That was the problem with police forces; they were so unimaginative and so one-track minded. He leapt down silently.
"M-Master?" He turned; one of the members of his little ogranisation. He remembered Dust Pan, that maid from so long ago, and sighed internally. If she had been human, then he would have probably violated her. Who could blame him?
"Report. How is the order?"
"I-it goes well, master." Corvo focused on that voice. Sweet mother of GOD, I swear, if she were human...
"We have maintained all of your old equipment, and we await your orders." Corvo rubbed his chin. Much as he hated it, he had to admit that his fellow prisoners needed to be informed about his little organisation.
"Anything interesting?"
"Well, there is one, ah, man," the pony stumbled over the unfamiliar word, "who, though his motives are pure, his methods aren't."
"Interesting. Who is he?"
"We don't know his name, but he is called the Fat Friar. He possesses dangerous magic; are you thinking of asking him to join the Order?" Corvo grinned behind his mask.
"Oh, he sounds interesting. I'll try. Where was he last seen?
"The Everfree Forest; his band have been broken up by the Guard."

The Everfree Forest.

"That's quite the tale, Sir Solaire." The knight shrugged, helmet off. He didn't want to take a sippy of hot tea with a helmet on, after all; it's the height of rudeness to throw your tea in your face. Beside him, Tobi and Yoshimitsu had removed their masks, revealing that Tobi's face was covered in scars on the right side, and Yoshimitsu's just looked ordinary. Keith fidgeted, unnerved by how weird Tobi looked underneath that goofy orange mask. Maybe that was the reason he wore it, he mused; seeing those scars would put the fear of god into others.

"And your tale, Keith?" He swallowed his tea and placed it down.
"I got hit by a car." All four of them winced. Keith continued his tale.
"After that, when I was dying from my injuries, there was this... woman. Yeah, she appeared in front of me, and she started asking me how she could save me, but I wasn't exactly talking. Then, I woke up in some kind of altar. I made my way to the town over there, scaring the populace along the way, and stole some books and food." The Far Friar nodded in understanding. He turned to Yoshimitsu.
"And your tale?" Yoshimitsu shrugged.
"Well, I'd tell you our names, but it's been a while since we've used them. Anyway, we went to an Adelaide con, dressed as Tobi and Yoshimitsu. We bought some stuff, and were then besieged by ham beasts. Not like you," he added hastily to the Fat Friar, "they were fatter and had neck beards. They also had pony body pillows." Keith retched in his throat a tiny bit.
"Afterwards, we woke up here in the forest. I, uh, might have accidentally made a new river here." The Friar raised an eyebrow at this.
"Then, we were chased by wasps and eventually came to a village, where Tobi almost destroyed the place. We then met the Princesses, and then, through a HUGE misunderstanding, were chased. Tobi then made the situation worse-"
"You liar! YOU were the one who pissed on the Tree of Harmony!" Yoshimitsu glared at Tobi.
"Okay, that is true-" Tobi put his fingers into gang signs and interrupted him with a brutish voice.
"Yeah, don't go pulling the wool over them eyes yo, cause I'll come at you blud, I'll come at you like a bag of hammers."
"So then you were imprisoned?" Yoshimitsu shook his head.
"No, we dicked around for a couple of years, made the forest grow bigger, then we got hit in an ambush. That's all we'll say about it." The fat friar nodded.
"I wouldn't dream of forcing you to tell more than you feel comfortable with." He stood up and stretched. "Now, I do believe that we should get some sleep for the night-"

A tall figure burst into the glade, roaring. The Fat Friar readied his staff, waiting, but Metal Darth Vader ignored him, focusing on the fire. He plopped down. Only then did he notice the four people sitting there.
"Hello there." Solaire approached, hand outstretched. Metal regarded it suspiciously.
"I am Solaire of Astora. Who, may I ask, are you, weary traveller."
"Stop talking like a goddamn renaissance fucktard. I'm Darth Vulcan, of Fuck You." The Fat Friar huffed.
"Manners." Tobi poked the new arrival, who took offence.
"GET OFF ME YOU ORANGE FUCKTARD!" He bellowed, swinging his staff at Tobi, who phased through it. He gaped at that. Tobi waggled a finger at him.
"Ah ah ah, that was rather rude." Darth Vulcan considered attacking again, but let off with a feral growl. The Fat Friar, deciding to be diplomatic, decided to start the conversation.
"What brings you to our fire?" Darth Vulcan glared at him, red eyes glowing.
"There's a purple dragon probably after me. She already got Malideus."
"Who's that? Sounds a bit of a tosser." Darth Vulcan glared at Yoshimitsu and continued.
"We were minding our own business, when we see a cave. We go up to it, not feeling threatened. Before we knew what was happening, this dragon comes out of a cave and starts chasing us. Naturally, we both ran away, but Malideus tripped over his own robe." He shook his head.
"I tried to help him up, but the dragon grabbed him and breathed fire at me." He shook his head.
"Lord knows what happened to him."

Mizzetta's cave.

Malideus screamed like a bitch roared in a manly fashion as he came to.
"Hello." He gulped.
"...Hello?" He squeaked, readying his staff. The dragon smiled in a vaguely seductive way.
"You know, power and infamy are big turn-ons for dragons."
"R-really?"
"Oh yes. And you slapped the princess' top student. That earns you a lot of... infamy."
He whimpered in fear.

Everfree Forest.

Solaire nodded.
"Right, we, uh, go and fight the dragon." Darth Vulcan choked on his stew.
"Are you insane or stupid? There's no way that you can beat a dragon." Tobi looked at him.
"That's a loser talking! Are you a loser?" Darth Vulcan glared at him.
"Fine, I'll follow behind you, and I'll watch you guys get flamed." He finished his stew and lowered his facial grill again, covering his pimply, pallid chin.

Walking towards the dragon's den was an ordeal, especially when they heard a person screaming.
"What's that?"
"Sounds like there're two people having sex." Keith looked at Tobi.
"You have a sick mind." They were interrupted by a feminine moan from within the cave.
"OOOOHHH!!!" Keith shook his head frantically.
"That doesn't sound like sex. Not at all!" Yoshimitsu shook his head.
"You don't want to admit that you were wrong to Tobi, eh?"
"...no."

Everfree Forest, opposite side.

Something big had impacted here. The land around was scorched, and something huge lay in the crater from landing. For a while, there was silence. Then, a loud, echoing voice screamed:
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Canterlot Road.

Dullahan studied his new travelling companion. The man's suit was covered in dirt and twigs, and his gauntlet was stained with mud. His blond hair was greasy and unwashed. The Choten had obviously been here for a while.
"Tell me, what is your tale?" He started; the Choten was addressing him. He cleared his throat mentally.
"Well, a thousand and five hundred years ago, I was brought here by my sword. I lost my head and became nought but a spirit inhabiting this here armour. I mastered my powers, but was imprisoned, and my power was stolen. I was wrapped in chains, and transported to Canterlot with the sisters and my weapons. I seek out two things: my pets and my shield. That's all I feel like telling you. And you?" The Choten chuckled.
"I don't think that I am a very good story teller." Elizabeth and Victoria suddenly doubled up, as if in pain. Dullahan turned to them in surprise as they vomited, streams of black ichor coming from their mouths as they expelled...
eyes?
Each of them had an eye within the puddle, wildly spinning around. The Choten stared at the eyes in fear and curiosity. Dullahan felt uneasy. The mysteries of the Sisters Grim only grew in size. Who were they really? They said that they had forgotten, and he didn't doubt them. Still, what had they forgotten?

Victoria locked her eyes with the one that she'd vomited, and seemed to freeze. The Choten nudged her.
"Are you alright?" She seemed to come out of dreamland for a bit and smiled shakily.
"No, I' not alright... I just vomited up an eye and saw something weird..." Elizabeth put a hand on her shoulder.
"Perhaps you are getting your memories back? It is a possibility."
"Yeah, listen to Dully. Besides, we'll have to figure out what the deal with these eyes are." Dullahan secretly agreed; he was still going to keep an eye on the two.
"Where should we head for?" Dullahan thought of a good destination.
"Well, we're near our new destination anyway; the Everfree Castle. It's just a short walk through these woods." The Choten stood up.
"Well, I couldn't say, but it does sound like a destination. We should get moving before the timberwolves come."

The Everfree Forest.

The Fat Friar looked at the embaraased Malideus as his purple draconic lover cooed over him. Behind him, Tobi was laughing himself sick.
"YOU FUCKED A DRAGON!" Malideus glared at Tobi.
"What would you have done?" Tobi tapped his chin.
"Probably not fuck a dragon. Better to die than to be raped." Malideus just sighed.
"Whatever; I'm not gonna be judged by you guys." Darth Vulcan stared at his friend.
"Dude, as long as this doesn't become a habit..."
"You wanna tell her that she can't fuck me?" Darth Vulcan looked at the dragons and thought.
"I suppose not. Still, we need shelter, and I'm NOT sleeping in a sex cave." Solaire looked around.
"What luck! It seems as if we are in the general vicinity of the Castle of the Pony sisters. Shall we go there? It'll be a roof over our heads, at the very least." Tobi and Yoshimitsu nodded; bad memories aside, a roof would be good.

With that, their party of seven slunk through the forest, intent on finding a place to sleep. Along the way, though, Tobi slipped away from the group. He wasn't worried; he knew the way to the castle.

Canterlot Gardens.

With a crackle of arcane energy, a tall, humanoid figure stepped out, next to a statue of a hooded figure in a mask. He grinned.
"Jack's back, bitches." With that, he smashed the statue, grabbing his mask. He pulled the familiar mask on, feeling his power intensify. The Alicorn Amulet around his neck glimmered with a cruel light.