• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 6,878 Views, 161 Comments

Sonic Boom To Sonic Rainboom - Mat the Brawler



A crossover with sonic the hedgehog told from Rainbow Dash's perspective.

  • ...
19
 161
 6,878

Sonic Heroes

Sonic Heroes

“Gah! It can’t end like this?” I exclaimed.
“It won’t!” Sonic was determined. “We have the emeralds, we can still win! Let’s find a safe place for the others first though.”
I scooped Tails on to my back, and Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy took Amy, Knuckles, and Shadow. Eventually, we found an ally far away from Chrysalis. We let Sonic’s friends down.
“Sonic, you fool.” Shadow managed. “Your actions have damned us all.”
“I’m going to fix this.” Sonic was determined.
“And I’m helping!” I was equally so.
“The rest of us will look after your friends.” Twilight offered.
“Thanks.”
Sonic closed his eyes and the emeralds appeared around him. As he did this, the Elements of Harmony began to glow. They started to float off of us and into the chaos emeralds. After a bright flash the Elements were gone and the Emeralds looked bigger.
“The super emeralds!” Sonic was elated.
“What?” Everypony questioned.
“They’re like the chaos emeralds but even more powerful!” Sonic explained. “So if you thought super forms were powerful, get ready for…”
We curled up as even more power than before coursed through us. Sonic’s arms and legs flew outwards, and I sprang up.
“HYPER SONIC!”
“HYPER RAINBOW!” We yelled simultaneously.
We were just as our super forms but 2 major differences, we were more powerful and where we used to be gold we flashed many colors. We both took off to find Chrysalis.
Finding her didn’t take long. She was at the castle threatening the princess.
“Now hand over your kingdom and nopony gets hurt.” Chrysalis demanded.
“Over my dead body.” Celestia defied.
“That can be arr…” Chrysalis was interrupted with a whistle from Sonic, who was floating next to me.
“Remember us.” Sonic taunted with a wave.
“You irksome little pests,” She retorted. “Now I’ll end this.”
“Yeah,” Sonic remarked. “I get that a lot.”
Chrysalis darted past us. When she got a little ways away from us she snarled.

[Live and Learn starts playing]

“Chaos Control!” With that Sonic disappeared. He reappeared next to Chrysalis and swung his leg. Unfortunately, Chrysalis blocked with her horn. The two were in a lock, which I broke with a high-speed tackle.
“That’s one.” Sonic said.
“Do have this down to some sort of science?” I asked.
“Yup, always takes eight hits.”
Chrysalis charged at us. A split second later Sonic was below her, delivering a sharp punch to the stomach. ‘That’s two down and six to go if Sonic’s right.’ Chrysalis charged some magic into her horn. Soon, a shield shot up around her. She began charging a spell that would take a while even with that much raw power.
“I have an idea.” Sonic informed, after attempting to shatter the shield with a ram. “I’ve never tried this before, but hopefully I can pull it off.”
Sonic crossed his arms in front of him, with his palms facing the changeling, half closed. Energy built up in his hands. “CHAOS SPEAR!” Spears of blue energy shot from his hands. I followed them.
When the spears reached the shield they shattered it to pieces. I slipped behind a stunned Chrysalis, and knocked her towards Sonic. He kicked her downwards. “CHAOS CONTROL!” I shouted and to my surprise it worked. Sonic and I had a quick game of tennis, and Chrysalis was the ball.
“Is that it?” I asked.
“Of part one at least.” He returned. “These things usually take two cycles.”
“You bet I have more in store!” Chrysalis laughed wickedly.

[Music stops]