• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 6,877 Views, 161 Comments

Sonic Boom To Sonic Rainboom - Mat the Brawler



A crossover with sonic the hedgehog told from Rainbow Dash's perspective.

  • ...
19
 161
 6,877

E.G.G.M.A.N.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

In front of us floated a man in a pod. The whole ensemble looked like an egg. The man wore a red jacket with white straps. At the end of each strap was a metallic, rectangular, and golden button. On his face were sunglasses and a bush of red hair.
Behind him were five pods, also floating. Each had a red metal top and bottom, with shiny black glass between them. One was bigger than the rest with seven hexagonal holes in the bottom portion.
“Eggman!” Sonic exclaimed.
“Ho-ho-ho!” He gloated. “I see you’ve managed to dispose of my lovely creations. No matter, hand over the chaos emeralds now.”
“And the Elements of Harmony!” A female voice entered.
The big pod’s reflective shield subsided. Inside was Chrysalis, a cocky grin on her face.
“I see you know my associate.” Eggman once again gloated.
“Yeah, we know her.” Twilight retorted.
Eggman seemed to give us notice for the first time. After studying us, he proceeded to burst into laughter.
“So these are the keepers of the Elements of Harmony?! I knew they would look odd, and I had already seen the rainbow haired one, but this is ridiculous!”
“Don’t mock them!” Sonic shouted. “They’ve helped a lot.”
“Whatever. Hand the emeralds and the Elements of Harmony over or your friends get it.” A wicked smile was on Eggaman’s face.
The other pods had their shields raised. Inside were four creatures similar to Sonic, each in their respective pod. They were just as Sonic had described them earlier. They were all lying motionless, but barely conscious. “Sonic.” The orange and pink creatures mumbled.
“JUST THE EMERALDS!” Sonic screamed.
“Fine the elements are drained anyways.” Eggman was smug. “Just put the emeralds in the slots on Chrysalis’ pod.”
Sonic grunted in frustration as he pulled the emeralds out. He reluctantly placed the emeralds inside. As he placed the last emerald, power surged to Chrysalis.
“Okay I held my end of the bargain, now you do yours.” Sonic demanded.
“Yeah, not gonna happen.” Eggman said.
“WHAT?” We all screamed.
“Oh, come now. Did you really expect me to keep my word?” He laughed. “Now watch as Chrysalis gets enough power to help Eggman Land become a reality!”
“I HAD IT WITH YOU MISTER!” Screamed an incredibly loud and angry voice.
When we looked to the left we saw a fierce look on Fluttershy’s face. Her eyes were burning with rage and her stance reflected it. Sonic was completely thrown off, but the rest of us had seen this before. Fluttershy flew up to Eggman to tell him off.
“You should be ashamed of yourself.” She gave Eggman the stare. Eggman was completely paralyzed. “First you hurt Sonic and his friends, and then you make us go find the emeralds for you, and now this!” Fluttershy went on.
Sonic turned to me. “What’s going on, this seems so unlike her?”
“Normally you’d be right, but when she gets angry (which is very rarely) this is what happens.” I explained. “She can do what we call ‘the stare’, basically she stares but it’s so… Intense, I guess, that it makes ponies freeze in their tracks.”
“Wow.” Suddenly, Sonic smiled. “We can use this to take the emeralds back, and save my friends!”
Eggman could clearly hear Sonic, and was trying to do something, but it was no use, the stare was too effective. Sonic ran to Chrysalis’ pod. Quickly, he took the emeralds.
“I-it’s n-no use. The pod a-already has all the power it n-needs.” Eggman stuttered.
“Listen when I’m talking to you!” Fluttershy scolded.
Sonic, with the emeralds in tow, went up to another pod. Applejack, Twilight, and I went to the others. In front of Sonic was the orange creature, Tails I think. In front of AJ lay a red creature somewhat similar to Sonic, Knuckles. Twilight stood in front of a pink hedgehog, Amy. In front of me was the black and red hedgehog, known as Shadow.
“Hang in there buddy.” Sonic said.
Sonic pulled his fist back and started spinning his arm. “Go!” he yelled as he punched the glass. The glass shattered into tiny pieces. The rest of us just bucked the glass.
“Well looks like you saved your precious friends.” Chrysalis’ voice rang. “But now that I’ve absorbed all that power nothing can stop me!”
That was enough to snap Fluttershy out of her rage. She blushed in embarrassment and ran off to join us.
“As for our partnership, Doctor.” Chrysalis walked towards Eggman. “Consider it void.” With that she sent him flying into the sky.
“Why does this always happen?!” He yelled as he rocketed away.
“No witness the true ruler of the world!” Chrysalis exclaimed.