• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 612 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the TARDIS Crew: Come Little Children - Russell Dickson



The Borg attack. Time Turner must save the Ponies of his new home world.

  • ...
6
 5
 612

Bajor

The Bajoran miitia was at the landing sight, as Captain Picard beamed down and the TARDIS landed in an open field of Bajor's open lands.

Captain Picard was greeted by the Bajoran officer. "Major Tak'la of the Bajoran Military Academy. The academy takes up all of this island. So, the refugees can the refugees can make a camp in the open lands with out infecting our own people. We are having tents sent up to this point and we will have them set up in a few hours. How big of a refugee ship are we expecting?"

Captain Picard smile and replied. "Major. Good to meet you. I am Captain Jean-Luc Pecard of the USS Enterprise, and the police box over there is the refugee ship."

The major looked pass Captain Picard and study the blue wooden box that hed earth writing all over it. The he said. "Looks like we are only going to need only one tent? Why did you...."

The major stop talking when Time Turner came out of the TARDIS. Seeing Captain Picard and the Major, Time Turner shouted up to them. "Is this the place?'

Captain Picard replied. "Yes it is Doctor. You may start to unload your ponies now."

With a happy wave, Time Turner went back into the TARDIS. The major turn to Picard and then said. "A talking earth equine? Is this some sort of joke?"

Just then the doors open up on the TARDIS and out poured every pony from Equestria onto the fields of Bajor. The Major stood in shock as more and more ponies came out of the little blue box. Captain Picard smiled even wider as he softly said in the ear of the Major. "It is bigger on the inside."

At last the Alicorn royalty came out of the blue box. Princess Celestia along with Luna, Cadance, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor made there way to the spot where the captain and major were standing.

Princess Celestia bow to the major saying. "Thank your rules for me. I pray we will not be long in your lands, for we miss our own home and wish to return soon. I pelage to make improvements to the fields as best we can. We give you thanks."

The major was about to speak when a female unicorn with a magic mint green coat, sunglow eyes, and lyre cutie mark, came bounding up to him. After prancing roudn him she said. "OH by JOY! A human! HI. I am Lyre Heartstrings I am so very happy to meet you! Hay! Bonbon! Look I found a human! They are real!" Then the unicorn ran off to find her friend.

Time Turner then joined the small group, after Lyre had ran off. "Right then. The TARDIS is unloaded. As soon as the old girl is powered up once more. The crew and I are off to find a way to get the Borg off Equestria."

Picard then asked. "Doctor if you do not mind, how on earth did you become a pony? And, how did you get mixed up with Q?"

Time Turner let out a long breath. "Captain, my Captain. We are meeting out of time. Or, I should say out of order if you like. From my point of view. We have never meet before today. That the probloem of being a Time Lord. You meet the nicest people, but sometimes it sort of gets mix up as to where, when and time point. As I understand form your records, about six years ago. I, the TARDIS with two companions (Amy Pond and Rory Williams) went after a group of Cybermen that came inot your universe. The Cybermen joined up with the Borg. Did some more time jumping. Double crossed each other, and we got some gold to drive the Cybermen back to where they came form and we parted, going our own ways.*"

Taking a breath, Time Turner added. "As for Discord, or Q if you like, he has been a part of Equstria's history for the past thousand years. How he became part of all this, I do not know. Maybe you like to tell us, Discord?"

Appearing in a flash of light, Dicord stood next to Captain Picard. Smiling, Discord told his part of the story. "Ah, Good old Captain Picard. Would you like some tea, I know you would." After making tea cups appear in each persons hand and near each pony. Discord went on. "Well. As you know the Q knows all and see all. So, when this stated to vanish with no explanation, we got a little worried. And, with good reason, time and space were staring to...well...not happen. At first we thought that the Dalek, a sort of brain in a peppers shaker tank and x-ray laser gun race. Theyhad made a 'reality bomb'. However the Doctor had stop them. Then we thought about that religious order of the Silence, but by the time we got to checking up on them, the universe was coming to an end and it was every Q form himself."
"Then the 'Big Bang 2.0' happen. Thanks once more to the Doctor and his blowing up the TARDIS. Like most duck and cover for your life sort of things. I some how found my self on the wrong side of the looking glass. Or, in this case the wrong time and relative dimension. With no way to get back home to my fellow Q. So, I made myself at home in Equestria. And, I must say I was enjoying myself. Until the dear sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, thought I was having to much fun and imprisoned me in stone for a thousand years. Then they attacked me with a FlutterShy. But, now I am back home and it is Good-bye Discord. Welcome back Q!"

With that Discord snapped his finger and noting happen. Discord try once more and once more with nothing. Discord then snaped his finger together five times in a row with only the sound of snapping sound his only reward. Then he asked. "What is going on?"

As Discord asked a human form fading into view. "You will be needed for other things, Dicsord. When we are done, then the endless void shall dine upon our being. Your days as the Q are done." With that the ghost faded back into the air.

Discord did not take the news very well. He cried and screamed at no longer being apart of the Q contimum. Time Turner thought it best to just let him be and go on about finding out how to stop the Borg.