• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 612 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the TARDIS Crew: Come Little Children - Russell Dickson



The Borg attack. Time Turner must save the Ponies of his new home world.

  • ...
6
 5
 612

Family and Friends.

Chapter Three

"Family and Friends"

Big McIntosh was sure his family was safe and now he was checking on other ponies as he ran down hallway after long hallway of the little blue box. Applejack had taken a different hallway and said she would meet up with Big McIntosh later. Now he found two pony mares running blind as hard and as fast as they could. Big mcIntosh took the lead and the two mares followed. All at once the hallway came to an end, and there was most of the royal family, and a few other ponies. And, Princess Celestia herself?! Big Mcintosh stop upon seeing Princess Celestia, having the two mares run right into the back of him. The little white unicorn at once shouted. "What the big ideal, slamming on the brakes like that!?"

However the dark gray mare saw Princess Celestia and other royals and told her friend. "Vinyl, silence. NOW."

The White unicorn named Vinyl was mad and started saying. "Octavia Melody, your are not the boss of me...." Only to get pass Big McIntosh, as she did so, Vinyl find herself face to face with Princess Celestia herself. Vinyl then said. "On the other hove, she is the boss of me..." She then returned and try to hide behind Big McIntosh.

Eyes fix on Princess Celestia, the three ponies hear Celestia tell them to be well. With that Princess Celestia looked to her sister Princess Luna as well as Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, and the group went into the hallway.

Time Turner smiled saying. "Welcome to the TARDIS. Question?" Vinyl then said. "It way bigger on the inside."

Octavias view was. "I am sure it is just smaller on the outside?" Ditzy cover her mouth with one hove to hide her own laughter, the first time she had venture into the TARDIS, she had also said that is was smaller on the outside and this seem to confuse her Doctor, for some strange reason.

Big McIntosh, a pony of few words, took a deep breath and was about to speak when Time Truner jump in saying. "TARDIS; Time And Relative Dimension In Space. A living time machine, spacecraft and dimension shifter all in one package. Fantastic Right!?"

Big McIntosh shook his head and said. "Nope."

Time Turner got a disappointed look on his face. "Whats wrong, Big Mac?"

Ditzy Doo then came up to her mate and said. "Time Turner, Big Mac's home and all the things he loves just got taken over by a bunch of monsters, his family is in grate danger, and you are acting all happy about it, and showing off the TARDIS is a little rude." "Eeyup." Added Big McIntosh.

Time Turner put his head down and let out a long breath of air. His voice sounded ashamed. "I am sorry, Big Mac. I went all Time Lord/human on you and the others. Something I hate to do, but just can not help myself when I get started."

To compound Time Turner's feeling of guilt was the sound of a small voice that came from one corner of the room. "Daddy?"

Time Turner looked into the face of his colt, Dinky Doo. So small and helpless, the little pale purple unicorn, looked out form a small box fort that she had made for herself. Sometimes the TARDIS seem a little to big for Dinky and she would hide inside the small box. The box was the first thing Time Turner and Ditzy check when they started the TARDIS up. It had become second nature. to do so.

See that Dinky and Ditzy were safe, gave Time Turner hope and with hope he got cocky. He went over to the small box and held his child in his frount legs. "I am so very sorry, Dinky Doo. Did silly old daddy frighten his little colt?"

Dinky Doo wiped way her tears. "What happen, daddy? Everything happen so fast and I got scaried and you started shouting and talking funny, and all the ponies running all over the palce. And...And...And..."

The little colt thoughts started to run one over the other, but mother Ditzy Doo help by kissing Dinky and saying. "My little pony. The best muffin in all the world. This is a bunch of big poines acting foolishly. We got a problem and we need to work together and fix things. Things may get a little scary. But, know that mommy and daddy will always love you and will do our best to make sure you are safe and sound. Okay?" This made Dinky feel a little better.

Time Turner then said. "You know, we have a job for you to do. You know your way about the TARDIS, but your friends do not. Why not show them around and help them to be so afraid, of our little blue box. Could you do that for us?"

Dinky Doo understood that this was just away to keep her out from under hove, but she also knew that the TARDIS was way to big for colts her own age to fully undestand. Dinky Doo smile at her mother and farther. "I will find my teacher, Miss Cheerilee, and we will help the others. She said. With that he little colt jump from Time Turnes hug and walked out of the control room.

Ditzy Doo looked on as her brave little muffin walk away. Tears filled Ditzy eyes, tears of pride, fear, and even anger.

Ditzy close the hallway doors softly and then turn to the gruop before her. Vinyl then said. "Cute colt?"

Time Turner replied. "Hold on to your mains, Ditzy Doo has got something to say."

With that Derpy Ditzy Doo Whooves went into a rant. "WHO DO THESE MONSTERS THINK THEY ARE TAKING MY LITTLE MUFFENS HOME AWAY FROM HER! I WANT TO KNOW WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE AND THEN I WANT TO STOMP ON THEM LIKE THEY WERE DIRT cots...."

Ditzy Doo all at once stop, her eyes fix on Big McIntosh. Something unspoken when on between the two of them, and then Ditzy turn to her some pony special Time Turner. She said, with tears in her eyes. "I think we need the Doctor."