• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 613 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the TARDIS Crew: Come Little Children - Russell Dickson



The Borg attack. Time Turner must save the Ponies of his new home world.

  • ...
6
 5
 613

TARDIS 101

Chapter Four

"TARDIS 101: Finding Your Place in the Center"

Princess Luna reenter to the main control room, and reported to Time Turner and the other. "My sister is keeping the population as calm as only she can. Princes Twilight Sparkle is keeping things in order with help form the young dragon Spike. And, Pinky Pie...She is doing something strange in the drawing room."

"What about you Princess Luna, how are you doing?" asked Time Turner. Princess Luna sniffed a little and replied, "Most ponies still see me as Nightmare Moon the trader. Only my children trust me, and they are so small and helpless."

Big Macintosh then said. "Oh, you have children, my Princess?"

Vinyl then shared, in a loud voice. "It a thing, You know, for us that worship the night. All the best parties and dances happen at night. Yo!"

Octavia on the other hove explained. "Children of the Night is more a title that we have given ourselves, with the grace of Princess Luna. We are all brother and sister in that way." Time Turner just gave an understanding smile.

The with a snappy, "Right!". Time Turner went to the main control in the center of the hexagon room. He then explain. "Now, as I was saying before things got to real, this is a TARDIS. It can take you almost any place you can think of. It is also alive, and it pick each of you to be the crew."

Luna smile, "I will go new and see what I can do to help my sister." But just as Princess Luna turn to go down the hallway, the doors close and would not let her pass. Luna fix her eyes upon Time Turner and asked. "What is the meaning of this, Time Turner?'

Time Turner then started to sunder form place to place as he explained. "Well, as I said to the others., The TARDIS is a living thing, it pick out the ponies that it likes, and can do the jobs that need doing. It is calling to each of you to take a place around the control. All you need to do is let the TARDIS call to you and then take your place."

Big McIntosh, and the two mares, Vinyl Scratch and Octavia melody, did not fully understand what Time Turner asked them to do, but Princess Luna and Ditzy Doo show them. The Princess and Ditzy closed their eyes and took deep even breaths. Once they were relaxed, they up one hove in front of the other. Until they stop at a spot in the TARDIS control center.

"Now." Said Time Turner. "You dears ponies, keep your eyes closed until the other find there own place."

Octavia went next, and had little trouble getting into the right state of mind to find her place. Vinyl had a little more hipper personality said. "I'm not sure about this stuff. Seem sort of freaky to me."

Octavia said. "Sshh. Vinyl. Close your eyes, hear the music inside your self and just let your hooves go. That is what you do at your mixing board."

With a long stare from Big McIntosh, Vinyl followed Octavia lead. At last Big McIntosh did the same. Even thou there was only two space at the control center. Somehow this seems to make Big McIntosh feel good to follow the rules and it seem to ease the TARDIS also. Feeling almost sexy?

"Now." Said Time Turner. "Open your eyes."

Vinyl open her eyes at once and shouted. "Alright! DJ Pon3 is on the microphone!"

Time Turner hove planted. "Okay. Miss Vinyl is on communication. And, my Ditzy Doo is my helm mare."

Princess Luna looked down. "I am navigation? Also, I seem to understand what I am looking at however I have never seen this board of things before in my life time."

Time Turner smile. "That the TARDIS for you. The good old T.T. Type 40, Mark 1, TARDIS." pointing to the glass tube in the center of the control. "Aye, see the heart..slash..thinking part of the old girl is under the middle thing that is going up and down. That is how you know if your TARDIS is happy and healthy by how well the middle thing is going."

"Eeyp!" Said Big McIntosh, who had the biggest smile on his face as his hove went form one control to the next in a slow and gentle manor. Time Turner looked that the control panel then said. "Engineer? You are the engineer? I mean, yes, you are the biggest and strongerst. But?" The TARDIS them made a whooshing sound as the central piston seem to start moving faster. Time Turner then rolled his eyes about the room to see if other were looking and thinking on just what had happen. Then said. "And, you are very smart and even clever in your own quit way."

The TARDIS made more 'happy sounds' as the females of the group started to smile and giggle. Time Turner know what was going on (sort of) and just for the uneasy feeling to go way. So, with a long drawn out breath out. "All Right." He went to explaining Octavia's control panel. "You, Octavia Melody, are the sensors and science officer. You make sure that nothing is in our way and the path ahead is safe."

Octavia then asked. "But, how do we know what we know? None of us, other that Ditzy Doo have ever seen the inside of your Police Box TARDIS ship."

Ditzy Doo smile big and explained. "See the TARDIS can sort of read the minds of the ponies that are inside of her."

Vinyl pulled back way for her panel at once, saying. "Wows! I not down with something inside my head!"

Then at once Princess Luna said. "Not inside, but around our minds. Much like it is around us now in our bodies. Interacting not controing. It cannot control, but link each of us to one another, and itself. If I look deep into myself I can feel the TARDIS and each of you as well. I can feel the love the TARDIS has for The Doctor and his new family. The love of its own shape as a Police Box. Even a strange and new love with somepony new?" With that all eyes turn to Big McIntosh who still enjoying running his hooves over the panel in frount of him.

Once more Time Tuner made his world long in one breath. "Moving right along. Princess Luna is very much in the right. The TARDIS well help you along and we can get on with what we need to do."

Vinyl then asked. "What do we do?

Princess Luna replied. "right now we are running flat out. Away form our own home."

"But!" Said Ditzy Doo. "We had to save lives and get a crew together. Now we have to find out what we are fighting and make a plan to find out what we are fighting and make a plan to take back Equestria."

Time Turner then put his hooves down. "You are so right Ditzy Doo! I lost one home to monsters, I am not about to lose another. For this point on, if I have a say in it...EVERY PONY LIVES!"