• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 613 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the TARDIS Crew: Come Little Children - Russell Dickson



The Borg attack. Time Turner must save the Ponies of his new home world.

  • ...
6
 5
 613

Saying Good-bye. Saying Hello!

Applejack, wept a little as she said good-bye to her big brother, Big McIntosh. She advised him. "Now. You reminder, that we need you back at Sweet Apple Acers. If you get yourself hurt, then you can not buck apples. And, no pony can buck apples like you. Not even me. And, I do not want to do your chores. Do you hear what I am say to you?"

"Yep." Said Big McIntosh, fighting back his own tears

It was more than Applejack could stand, and she had to ran away. Tears streaming down her face. Raindow Dash took off after Applejace to comfort her.

Apple Bloom was next to say her good-bye to her big brother. She was more up beat about her Big McIntosh new adventure. "You take care of yourself. And, the Whoove family. I like Miss Derpy a lot and Time Turner is real nice too. I and the other Cutie Mark Crusaders will look after Dinky for them."

Apple Bloom hugged Big Mac, and then stood back. To watch Granny Smith say her good-bye.

Granny Smith smile and cry just a little as she looked at Big McIntosh. "Now. You behave yourself Mac. That, Time Turner pony seems to know what he is doing." *Sniff* "Why do you seem so young right now? Oh, why can I not see how big and strong you have become. I only see my little colt grandchild. I want you to be safe." The two of them hugh for a long time. Then Granny Smith kiss Big McIntosh on his cheek. Then they let go of each other.

On another part of the field, Derpy and Time Turner were having a hard time saying good-bye to Dinky Doo. She was crying, and asking over and over. "Why can't I go with you. I want to be with my mommey and daddy." At last the lies about long trips and friends needing her help did little good. The truth was all three of them knew that this qeust was very dangers and this could be the last time they would be together as a family. Before long, Derpy had to ask Princess Twilight to hold Dinky Doo as she and Time Turner walked away to board the TARDIS.

Dinky sob and cry out for her mother and farther. Fear of never seeing them again wash over her young mind only adding to her grief. At last Princess Celestia came over to Dinky Doo. The large Alicorn lay down next to where Dinky and Twilight sat. Softly weeping Princess Celestia confessed to Dinky Doo. "My heart is also braking, my little pony. My only sister is also going on the quest. She is now part of the TARDIS crew. They are very brave ponies, for they are going on a quest to save our home from the evil monsters that took it away form us. So, I beg you to weep with me and let us comfort each other. For I miss my sister Luna already." Dinky Doo hugged Princess Celestia as hard as she could, as they watched the door of the TARDIS close. The sound of the ripping and tearing of time and space could be head and the TARDIS slipped away into nothing.

The Bajor Major looked on as the TARDIS vanished. He then looked to Shining Armor. The Major then said. "We must be ready if they fail in this quest. We know the Borg are hard to fight. What can your soldiers do?" Shining Armor put on his best warrior face and said. "Let us show you what ponies are capable of."

Just then the sound of time and space being ripped apart once more filled the air. The TARDIS was returning. Ponies started to cheer. For most surely the quest had been completed. Why would they return so soon.

Dinky Doo was the first at the TARDIS doors. But, it was defiant pony that jumped out of the blue box. He said. "Hello! I'm the Doctor."