• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 613 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves and the TARDIS Crew: Come Little Children - Russell Dickson



The Borg attack. Time Turner must save the Ponies of his new home world.

  • ...
6
 5
 613

I Will not go Quite into the Void.

The TARDIS crew were all very quite as the time and space ship, compressed time into a smaller and smaller ball.

Big McIntosh then had to ask. "How dangers is this quest, Time Turner?"

The reply was less that fantastic, as Time Turner said. "I wish I knew Big Mac. In truth all I can think of right now is our little Dinky Doo and her sad little face. I am trying to feed into my rage at what the Borg has taken form us, but all I see is my sweet little Dinky."

"Oh, Muffin." Said Ditzy Doo in a soft voice.

Octavia dry her own eyes. "MY mother was very upset when I told her that I was part of the crew."

Vinyl Scratch put her hove down hard upon the floor. "At lest you all have someone waiting for you when you get back. I am alone in this mess. No pony will miss me at all if I don't come back."

With that Vinyl broke down and started to sob. Octavia went over to Vinyl and try to comfort her but Vinyl pulled away. "NO! I do not deserve -- I mean -- OH! Octavia!!!" With that Vinyl raped her front legs around Octavia and the two of them sob.

At last Octavia brushed Vinyl's mane, and then softly spoke. "it's Okay. I right hear. You know full well you are not alone. Just look at us. You can just tell the Universe wants us to be together. After all what do I know about space ships and time machines? I am Octavia Melody, the Cellist not the Sciences Officer for a TARDIS. However I am your friend. That all I want to be right now."

Princess Luna then asked. "Time Turner, is there some way we can all see out side the TARDIS at one time? There is something I need to do. And, I think it well help if the other, if they wish to join in."

Time Turner looked at Princess Luna with some confusion. "We have a force field around the TARDIS, so all we have to do is open the doors. But, what do you need to do?"

Princess Luna walked to the TARDIS doors, her head held as high as she could. "When I was banished to the moon, and the Nightmare Moon would torment me. I would look out into space and in my strongest voice I would recall who I was."

Using her magic, Princess Luna open the TARDIS doors wide and called out. "Stars of the deep night! Hear me! I am Luna Victorious Equestria! Keeper of our moon, of dreams, and the mother to the Children of the Night. Hear me! We are on a quest to save our home. Hear me and remember my name for I will not go quiet into the forgotten void."

Big McIntosh went and stood next to Princess Luna. He also called out into the Universe "Hear what I got to say, out there! I am Big McIntosh of Sweet Apple Acres! I will not let my family down. I will fight to keep them safe and happy! I ant' going with out a fight. Yep!"

"Ya YA!" shouted Vinyl even before she got to the doors. "I am the DJ Pon3! Best mix master in the world! And I do not do quiet at all! So take that you big bunch of nothing!"

Octavia stood next to Vinyl. "I am Cellist first chair, Octavia Melody. Friend and lover of Vinyl. I will not go quietly into the void."

Derpy did not go to the door but looked at Time Turner, with she sweet smile and wall eyes. "I am Derpy 'Ditzy Doo' Whooves. Mother to Dinky Doo, and wife to Time Turner 'The Doctor' Whooves. And I will not go quietly into the void."

Time Turners eyes looked back to Derpy. Almost as if he was looking into her soul. "I am Time Turner the pony. I am the Doctor, last of the Time Lords. I was born on the plant Gallifrey in the constellation of Dasterbornus. I live on the plant Equestria with my loving family. The fantastic wife, Derpy. and my child Dinky Doo. I'm nine hundred three years old. I'm part of a TARDIS crew that is going to save five billion ponies, and our home world. MY home world. And I will not go quietly into the void!"

Just as Time Turner finished, the TARDIS shook, and a voice came over the speakers. "This is TIE fighter 1977, call sine 'Bad Wolf' you are to fall into our formation. I repeat this is TIE fighter 'Bad Wolf' of the Galactic Empire. You will fall into our formation and be escorted to the Super Star Destroyer 'Executor'. Do you copy?"

Vinyl ran back to her place at the center controls, as did all the other ponies. She then asked. "What do I tell them, Time Turner?"

"That we copy and comply." Said Time Turner in a even happy voice.

Big McIntosh look over to Time Turner and asked. We are not going to fight or run?"

Time Turner's eyes were open wide as he looked to his friends, saying. "There are alternates to fighting, but look for yourselves. Just out the door way."

The Crew once more look out the open doors of the TARDIS and were all in shock at what they saw. Time Turner then added "My enemies, enemy is my friend. Whoever can make a Borg cube into a spoil of war is someone we need to talk too."

Out in void of space a number of Tech 4 Plexus Droid vessels. They were taking apart a Borg cube under the protection of a number of War Ships. The Death Squadron and the Executor of the Imperial Navy.

Ditzy looked over once more to Time Turner and said. "Bad Wolf."

Time Turner nodded his head. "We are in danger, but I got a plan in place to get away if we need too. However they have information wee need. We have to go along."