• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 685 Views, 97 Comments

Split Personality - Bambisbb



Normal, clumsy, sweet, a little awkward. All words used to describe Ponyvilles' own Doodle Bug. But what if they left out a few words? Such as, lonely, sad, and insane?

  • ...
5
 97
 685

Waking up

Did you like the ending of the last one, my little human? No, I didn't die, I wouldn't be here to tell you this story if I had, right? Anyway.

I opened my eyes and blinked, seeing yellow. I blinked again and sat up slowly, wincing as a sharp pain shit up my side and back. I whimpered and pushed myself up. Where was I? I heard a small 'err' and looked over to see Buster staring at me. I smiled and gave him a small pat, wincing yet again. I bit my lip and slowly moved to the side, looking down at my cutie mark. There was a bandage over the wound, but as far as I could tell, my cutie mark was okay. I sighed in relief before remembering my wing. I blinked and looked behind me quickly, nearly snapping my neck as I did. My wing was bandaged up. I frowned and looked around. Was I in a room? I looked down. I was in a bed. In a house. Bandaged up. I tilted my head and slowly slipped off the bed, falling down when my hooves touched the ground. I groaned and pushed my self up, my legs wobbling. Buster whined and leaned against me, like he was trying to help keep me up. I giggled and took a step, catching myself as I fell. "It's okay..." I whispered, "We can do this." I took another step, making my way towards the door, slowly. I finally made it and opened the door, seeing a little white bunny waiting. His arms were crossed and he was tapping his foot. I blinked and took a step back. The bunny huffed and grabbed my mane, tugging me along. "Ow! Hey!" I huffed and pulled my mane back. The bunny tried to grab it again, but Buster snarled and chased him off. I smirked and looked around, realizing where I was. "No..." I muttered, "She couldn't have..." I tilted my head and started to walk around Fluttershys' cottage. Did she really bring me here? I finally stopped and sat down. Why? I kill two of her friends, try to kill her, and she brings my to her house and patches me up? I shook my head. Where was she then? I frowned and got up again. I hadn't seen her when I walked around, maybe she went back to the hospital? I shrugged and started looking around, maybe she left a note?

After a little while of searching, I finally managed to find I note.

I'm sorry for leaving to here, but I didn't want you to get hurt. You're not a monster, Doodle Bug, you just need help...And yes, I do have reasons to hate you, but I try my hardest not to, you're just broken, that's all. You're like Pinkie

The note cut off for a few lines, all of which had tears on them

you just need help, just a little help.

-Fluttershy

I frowned and grabbed a pen, flipping the paper over. My handwriting was a bit shaky, but I wrote as still as I could.

I'm so sorry, Fluttershy. Forgive me.

I dropped the pen and grabbed Buster, walking out slowly. I would need a little while...I was too badly injured to do what I needed to. I limped off to my little cave. Hopefully, Fluttershy would forgive me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey Steam blinked and looked at the door. Somepony else was coming in. Probably to ask him questions. He glared at the pony as they came in, turning over so he wouldn't have to look at them. "Look, I know you've answered a lot of questions, but-"

"Go away." Grey snorted

"Come on, just a few, then I'll leave you alone!"

"Go away."

"Please?"

"...You'll go away?"

"Yes sir..." Grey huffed and turned around again. "Fine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about a week. I had gone to Zecoras' hut, and finally found a potion that would help. My injures were already healed. I got up, "Buster, where's my list?" I looked down at the dragon, and he ran off quickly and came back with my saddle bags. I hummed and dug through them, pulling out my list. I crossed Fluttershy off, there was no way I would kill her. I blinked. Wait, why wouldn't I kill her? I shook my head, no time to think about it now. I looked down the list, searching for one of the elements that would be easy to kill. I smirked as my eyes rested upon a certain name. "Ooo...Busterrr!" I cackled, "Get my knife."

Author's Note:

Sooo, who do you guys want to be next?

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

or Applejack?