• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 890 Views, 13 Comments

Demon Hunter - The Dude

  • ...
2
 13
 890

Chapter 5

I had the same dream again last night. My parents and the princess looking at me while I tried to get spike out of his egg with my magic. Even though this situation ended well it that moment was very stressful and very scary. I rolled out of my bed and walked into my bathroom and looked at the mirror. My mane was messy and my eyes crusty but that was nothing a shower couldn't fix. I turned on my shower and waited until the water was just right and I stepped in.

After taking care of everything I turned off the shower, I grabbed a towel and stepped out. I dried my mane and went to go have some breakfast. I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Twilight."

I turned to see my small dragon assistant reordering my books on my shelves. I turned and smiled at him, "Good morning Spike." I pulled out a box of "Pony-Hooves" and a bowl. I poured some cereal in the bowl until I remembered something that's been on my mind lately.

"Ah Spike have you heard anything about Iceheart lately?" I asked him.

"Not really."

"Alright." I was starting to get a little annoyed at him lately. I haven't seen him in over three weeks, he told me he just had to do something important which I was seriously doubting was the case at this point. What thing could be so important that it took some pony three weeks?

I was about to eat when I heard Spike burp and turned to see him breathing fire and an envelope flying out of his mouth and floating to the ground. Spike turned around and grabbed the envelope.

"What is it?" I asked. It wasn't from the princess, she usually sent little scrolls and I have never got just a plain letter in an envelope.

"Its from Iceheart." Upon hearing this I used my magic to grab the letter out of spike's hands and put it in front of me, I opened it and began to read it.

Dear Twilight
I need you to meet me at Hot Flanks at 10:30 tonight in Manehatten.

Sincerely Iceheart

The first thing that struck me about this letter was how short it was. The second thing that really struck me was where he wanted to meet me. Hot Flanks? What kind of place is that and why in the name of celestia would he want to meet me there?

"What did he say?" Asked Spike.

"Uhhh...he said hi."


"It's been forever since I've been to a strip club." Said Rainbow Dash.

Why did I tell my friends that I was going to a strip club. Why. I said that I had to go meet Iceheart in Manehatten and when they asked me where I finally told them to meet him at "Hot Flanks" through a little embarrassment. Ironically after a hearing the name Applejack told us through a a blush as red as an apple what kind of establishment it is and that, when he could, Big Mac visits this place. And after hearing that Rainbow decided at that moment that we should have a mares night out and that's where we should go.

Right now we were standing outside of the Hot Flanks. It was surprisingly clean for such a disgusting place. It was a wide brick building with a bright red sign displaying the name of this place. We walked into the building to end up in what looked like a bar but with a stage and a stripper pole in the center.

Immediately Rainbow and Applejack headed to the bar to order something to drink and probably get way to drunk and either fight or Rarity and I would have to pry them away from either getting into a hoof fight or start making out.

"Alright" Said a voice blasting over the speakers, the voice was very deep and smooth, "Now were going to introduce some pony who's a bit new so lets give a hand to "Hot Heart".

What I saw I could only remove from my brain with bleach and a tooth brush. I saw a light blue stallion with a blue mane, standing on his hind hooves, wearing a sparkly pink thong. He walked up to the pole grabbing it by his hooves and pulled himself towards it. Celestia what was iceheart doing.

After pulling himself closer to the pole he licked it (Good celestia that pole is probably filthy) and began to dance for all the mares watching him.

I looked over to see what my friends thought about this disgusting performance. Rarity was giving a slight disgusting look thinking that she is too high class to watch this kind of thing, but also a slight look of arousal. Applejack wasn't really paying attention but when she looked she seemed to not care. I had no idea what Pinkie Pie was thinking, she had a big smile buts that how she always looked. Rainbow Dash's tongue fell out of her mouth and she was drooling. And Fluttershy's blush was as red as Big Mac and she was turning away trying to ignore the stripper dancing a few feet away.

Despite being absolutely disgusting I have to say Iceheart was able to perform some impressive moves on that stripper pole. He was swinging around and flipping himself onto the pole and he was sort of winking at a mare to the left of the stage. I turned to see what the deal was about her. She was a gray pegasus with with a dark blue mane, she was very pale and she was eyeing iceheart with her bright red eyes.

After 10 minutes of dancing Iceheart went back stage probably to the the back room. When were done with this I was going to kill him.


I enjoyed being a stripper for the short time that I am. Ive gotten a lot of exercise and gained a lot of flexibility from dancing with the pole. I'm able to get some free drinks from the bartender. And Ive met a lot of very interesting ponies, like last week I met a stallion who came in here and told me he wanted to take me home. He seemed nice but not nice enough for me to look into colts.

I was sitting in the back room sitting in front of a mirror straightening my hair for the next show.

The reason I broke contact from Twilight for 2 weeks and became a stripper was simple really. Demons.

Celestia summoned me two weeks ago and she told me something really big was going down but she needed more information before she could act. When I asked her what was going down she was sort of vague, something about demons taking over ponies and maybe having some sort of gathering.

This demon apparently is usually seen here every month, so I gave a letter to the princess

Apparently a demon in the body of a smoking hot mare apparently comes here and I have to get her attention and find out some information. I was either going to seduce her or tie her up and interrogate her. Maybe do both. I saw her in the crowd when I was dancing. She fit the description, pale, gray, and dark blue mane. I think I gave her enough winks to maybe

"Great job out there Hot Heart." Said my co-worker Vanilla Sprinkles,he was a stunningly gorgeous light tan stallion with a bright red mane. Over the short time I worked at Hot Flanks I made friends with him. He was really nice, there weren't really a lot of strippers and apparently most of them weren't really the friendliest ponies. I was told by some of the other strippers that he was into colts and they said thats why he was so friendly to me, but I didn't take that in a bad way. I considered that a compliment. The truth is that even though there were only 2 other colts who worked here they were definitely better looking then me. So if some colt took interest in me thats fine, maybe even get a house together.

"Thanks Sprinkles."

He trotted out onto the stage ready to do his shift of entertaining the drunk and horny mares in the club. I turned back to the mirror and continued to straighten up my mane when I noticed a pony standing in the door way that separated the dress room from the bar. She was the exactly the same mare that had the information I need. Everything was going according to plan.

"Hey" She said, her voice sounded like a softer Rainbow Dash, boyish but gentle.

I turned to her and immediately made googly eyes at her and responded "Oh hello, what are doing in the dressing room?"

She started slowly trotting over until she was only feet away from me.

"Oh don't act so innocent. No pony just gives face's like that to random mares." She said now leaning her self towards me with the exact same googly eyes I was giving her when I was dancing.

"Well I....Uh I..." The words tripped and fell over as they came out of my mouth. Her face was now just inches away from mine. I quickly remembered I was talking to a flesh eating incarnate of evil and I regained my suave manner. "Well you were the cutest pony in the audience so it seemed appropriate tha-"

"Oh bull shit!" She said cutting me off "you wanted to fuck me."

I had to crack a large smile at that. Apparently demons don't like to play around the bush but rather just jump into it.

I would have kept talking trying to seduce her but apparently she was more horny as I was when I was fifteen. She immediately wrapped her hooves around me and she hopped onto my lap.

I had to think of a plan. I could just keep going with this, take her to my place, have sex, wake up, have coffee, begin a relationship, get married, have demon children and die happy. Or I could take her to my place and tie her up and interrogate her. I had to decide fast because she seemed to be coming onto me very fast and I was running out of time.

My coat was on the other side of the room hung up on a rack. I needed to get my coat, I needed my weapons (I thought it was weird that none of the other strippers found my sword and guns).

"You look sexy with that thong on." She said tracing her hoof along my stomach.

She put moved her head back and then stared at me with her bright red eyes. But then I could see her changing, her eyes transformed from bright red to her eyes turning completely black and her mouth changed into a pit of sharp, jagged teeth. She then lunged at my neck with her teeth but was quickly stopped by my hoof shoving her off my lap and her slamming onto the hard wood floors of the dress room.

I quickly jumped out of my chair and quickly got a safe distance away from the monster before turning back to it and getting ready for whatever this demon was going to throw at me.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH." Her voice was now deep and ragged, it was odd to hear this coming out of the mouth of a mare, the voice would seem more appropriate for a goblin or evil troll. It got to it's feet and then turned to me and lunged.

I was able to dodge its attack so the monster slammed against the wall behind me. I turned to the demon who was now rubbing its head and struggling to stand up, I quickly slammed my hoof into its face followed by a screech made from the monster. It stumbled backwards until it hit a wall and I punched the demon right in the face, I could hear its jaw crack against my fist.

I quickly saw its face lose all emotion and its body drop to the floor. Apparently I hit so hard that I knocked out the demon. Once I quickly evaluated the situation and decided what I needed to do.


"Why is she tied to a chair?"

After I knocked out this demon I put her in the closet and went to Twilight to tell her that I might need her assistance. I found her and Rarity drinking on some cocktails and Fluttershy was casually sipping some ginger ale, Rainbow Dash and Applejack while drinking themselves silly with a bottle of gin and apple cider, and Pinkie Pie was chugging an entire bottle of vodka naturally.

Twilight wasn't at all drunk so it was easy to talk to her. I told her to meet me at my house because I didn't think a strip club was the place to discuss this. She told me she would be at my place in half an hour so in that time I grabbed the hungry knocked up demon and quickly grabbed my coat and flew back to my house, above the clouds so no one could see me.

Once I got into my house I grabbed a chair and tied her up and after that I decided to maybe make a sandwich or read a book while I was waiting for Twilight.

She came in about 20 minutes later and even after I told her she was still surprised there was a knocked put mare tied to a chair and ready to be beaten and interrogated.

"For interrogation reasons." I told her.

The demon was still knocked out but not for much longer. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a bucket under my counter and filled it up with water. I took the bucket full of water and went back into my living room and without warning I threw the bucket of water on the monster.

"Uhhh...uh..WHAT THE HEL....WHERE THE HELL AM I!!" She screamed immediately trying to struggle out of the chair. Not really effective but she gets an A for effort.

I pulled a gun out of my coat and placed it on her temple. I cocked back my gun to show I mean business even though it doesn't really do anything.

"TALK!" I yelled.

"About what?" Said the demon through a tone of anger and confusion.

"Uh...uh..about the gathering of demons." After realizing my mistake which wasn't really making me look threatening but rather dim I remembered what information I needed from her.

It looked into my eyes and gave a smug smile, "I don't know nothing."

"That means you do know something." Twilight interrupted.

The demon simply grunted at Twilight's remark and by this point I was tired of this. I reached into my coat and pulled out my sword. I saw Twilight's startled stare that she thought I was gonna kill her now. Not yet. I simply pulled out my sword and set it on the floor I grabbed my scabbard and held it in my right hoof.

My scabbard was bright red and made of metal. There were no inscriptions on my scabbard except for a blue flower near the top.

I simply swung my scabbard at the skull of the demon. It made contact on the side of the face of the demon. This blow sent a bit of blood dripping where my scabbard hit.

It recovered from my attack and looked back at me with its straight black eyes, "Your gonna have to do better then that to get me to talk."

I was getting tired and aggravated. I turned to Twilight "Hold on."

I walked up to my bedroom and I turned to my dresser and opened the top left drawer. I sifted through some clothes and finally found the gift that my mentor gave to me before I left, a necklace with a crude wooden cross.

I quickly trotted back to my living room and as soon as I was in range I thrust the small wooden cross of the fore head of the demon.

"AHHHHHH!" The demon screeched as I pressed the cross against its head. Smoke rose of the demon indicating the holy power was burning into the skin of this incarnate of evil.

Twilight gave my cross a confused look but quickly turned her face into serious mode.

I pressed my face near the demon "Tell me what you know about this demon gathering!?"

The monster was breathing hard from my cross and just simply looked at me for a second before putting its head down.

This quickly aggravated me again so I grabbed it by the neck and slammed my cross in the same place where I layed it before.

This was accompanied by the usual demonic screeches and the chair shaking from it trying to escape.

"Tell me!!" I yelled.

Finally the demon had enough, it took a deep breath and finally told me. "Okay okay. Theres going to be a gathering at a large barn deep in the Ever Free Forest next wednesday. Thats all I was told."

Even though this was very vague I just accepted it. I just wanted to go to sleep so I could wake up and take a shower.

"Thank you."

"Can I go?"

"No." I pulled out my gun and quickly planted it against its temple. I was going to pull the trigger when I thought of something.

"Uhh Twilight."

"Yes?"

"I actually haven't killed a possessed pony so I have a question. If I kill it won't it just leave the body and go possess something else or do I have to do a special ritual?"

"Surprising no." Twilight then gave a small smile because she thought she was awesome for being able to answer my question."Actually when I demon kills someone it devours its soul but when It simply possesses someone it can't do that, it bounds itself to the pony's soul so leaving the body is pretty hard."

It was pretty odd for a demon hunter to be schooled about demons. Like a carpenter forgetting how to use a hammer.

"But what about the pony this demon possessed, won't I kill her too?"

"Not really. Demons pretty much kill the pony when they possess them."

"Oh." Now that I knew all that I was able to comfortably pull the trigger and sending the pony's brain splattering all over my living room.

Then I had an idea. Maybe It wasn't a good idea to execute someone in my living room let alone in my house. Pony brain landed on my back part of my couch and was sliding down to the seat and in my opinion didn't really suit it tastefully.

Even though the clean up was going to be tiresome I kept my calm manner. I looked at Twilight's face. She seemed calm and not grossed out by my recent actions. It was a comforting and discomforting thought, I liked the idea that she had gotten used to this but I would miss her sort of charming innocence to the whole thing.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked Twilight.

"Well I guess we're just gonna wait until next wednesday but until then I think I will head back to the bar helping Rarity getting the other ponies home."

"Alright. I'm probably gonna just go to bed. Maybe dispose of the body."

"Alright Iceheart." Twilight walked up to the door and opened but turned to me."Goodnight." Then she closed the door and left.

I looked at the body. The headless pony's blood was quickly leaking onto the floor and quickly making contact into my carpet. Fuck.