• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 2,213 Views, 29 Comments

Mind Swap - Little Wood



Twilight Sparkle creates a potion but finds out that she and her friends switched minds! Let's see how this works out...

  • ...
0
 29
 2,213

New Problems

Twilight flew down to the library after training Scootaloo the best she could. She hated having wings. After being raveled in those thoughts she found the library. She trotted up and opened up.

What shocked her was all of her friends were there. They were in a heated argument with her body, which looked scared. She didn't know what to do. So she did what Rainbow Dash would do.

She flew up and screamed, "QUIET!!!!" They all stopped and looked at her. She had her hooves crossed. She wasn't happy from the frown on her face.

"What do you want Rainbow? We need Twilight to help us!" Rarity yelled, which was very unlikely of her. "Why do you need her help? I need her help way more than you!" Twilight shouted. "We need her because I'm Pinkie Pie and I don't know where Fluttershy is though!" Fluttershy bounced.

Twilight looked confused. "What do you mean, 'I'm Pinkie Pie'?" Twilight asked slyly. "I'm Pinkie Pie in Fluttershy's body!" she replied bouncing. "Yep. That's Pinkie Pie alright." Twilight thought.

"Well then who's who!?!" Twilight asked frustrated. Applejack and Rarity pointed at each other and so did Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. She glanced at herself. "Well, hello Rainbow Dash." Twilight cooed. Rainbow Dash slunk back into a bookshelf, smiling cheesy.

Twilight just sighed and looked at everypony else. She tried to think up a plan, but it was going to be hard. Well, our families will need to know. And until then, we have to find a cure. Maybe that will work...

"I have a plan girls! Everypony, get your family here. Well, at least get the closest people you know and we'll figure something out!" Twilight exclaimed. "Why our families? Sweetie Belle will freak out!" Rarity raced around. "If they don't know, then they'll think we're going crazy! Do you want that to happen, Apple- I mean, Rarity!" Twilight stuttered.

Everypony shook their heads no and started heading out, except for Twilight and Rainbow Dash. They looked at each other, with Rainbow Dash's mouth hanging wide open.

"Thanks. Just don't go around cramping my style, though!" Rainbow tried to joke. Twilight simply smiled.


Everypony was gathered at the Golden Oaks Library. They had gotten a letter stating that there was a matter concerning the Mane 6. They were all crowded in there. The Crusaders, the Apple Family, the Belle Family, the Sparkle Family and the Royal Princesses. They had a bit of small chat while they waited for them.

Finally they arrived. They looked at each of them. They were all shocked at what they were doing. Rarity was wearing Applejacks stetson hat and covered in dirt. Applejack had her mane like she did in Manehatten when she was little. Fluttershy was bouncing and Pinkie Pie was trying to shy away from everypony. Twilight was a mess with soot on her while Rainbow Dash was in front like Twilight would be. Everypony just stood there in complete silence.

It was Princess Luna who broke the silence. "Are thou alright, girls?" Luna asked with concern. "We aren't, Princess. I'm afraid I did something on accident." Rainbow Dash replied.

Luna and Celestia looked at each other with surprise. "Then why should we be here? You must have just crashed into a building or something like that. Right?" Sweetie Belle asked. "I wouldn't do that!" Twilight yelled. "I'm so confused. Twilight, you don't have wings!" Shining Armor calmly said.

"Ahem, I do right now." Rainbow Dash said. "Now let me explain. We drank a potion that I made and we switched bodies. I'm Twilight and Rainbow Dash is me." Rainbow Dash professionally said.

"Well then, I know I have to believe you. So who's who?" Princess Celestia asked. They pointed at their bodies. "I won't believe you until you can prove it! So prove it!" an irate Scootaoo yelled. She didn't like the thought of her idol being a unicorn and Twilight having wings.

The real Rainbow Dash tilted her head and thought. She walked over to Scootaloo and whispered in her ear. "You can't fly because you have waited for my lessons. And if you don't believe me there, you have a doll of me that you made." Rainbow Dash lifted her head up and looked down at Scootaloo who was in awe.

Scootaloo jumped onto Rainbow Dash who fell over from the force. Scootaloo hugged her tightly and cried out. "It is you! I'm so sorry for doubting you, all of you!" Rainbow Dash felt weak. "Can you get up? I'm in Twilight's body so I'm weak." Rainbow Dash joked, getting a glare from Twilight. Scootaloo got up, blushing. Princess Celestia walked towards the Mane 6,

"So now we know of this problem, how are we going to fix it?" Celestia questioned. They looked at each other and facehoofed at the same time. "I don't know. I think we might have to use a potion from a book. I've been looking for a possibility of this swap to find out which ingredient caused this. Lets hope that the antidote will work." Twilight said.

Everypony looked at her. "I still can't get over the fact that you're Rainbow Dash and you said that while in her body." Shining Armor replied pointing his hoof at Twilight. She blushed. "And I said don't cramp my style!" Rainbow added on to Shining's comment.

"But now we know who's who and that they aren' them, shouldn' they come to their minds home or go to the body's home? I'm confused now." Apple Bloom asked, massaging her head with a hoof. "I think we should go to where we feel comfortable. Where we know our way around." Fluttershy commented. They all agreed on it, except for Rainbow Dash.

"What about me? I live on a cloud? And I'm not a pegasus anymore!" Rainbow Dash yelled across the room. "You can stay with me, Rainbow. It's getting late now. Everypony should go to home now. Goodnight!" Twilight instructed. Everypony started walking out the door, but Princess Celestia stopped by Twilight.

She smiled at her and leaned down. "If you need help, send a letter to me, okay?" Celestia asked. Twilight shook her head yes and smiled. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna walked out the door and took off in the night. Rainbow Dash and Twilight looked at each other and sighed. They both knew that this would take a while.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy!
~Little Wood