• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 2,242 Views, 40 Comments

Seven Months - Regal-Storm



Twilight Sparkle is worried because her nuumber 1 stallion has gone MIA in a mission and he has been gone seven months.

  • ...
43
 40
 2,242

Chapter 3: Meeting the Ponyfolk

Flash looked around the big rectangular room trying to remember he was in there. He was confused, 'How did I get here, I was sleeping in Ponyville just a couple of minutes ago.'
He walked down to the other side of the room and saw a long hallway, he saw at the end of it a wooden door with strange pictures chipped into the wood. He got to the door and he heard faint crying. His royal guard training kicked in and he liked open the door and ran into the room.
What he saw scared him so bad that he looked upon the beast that was laughing and promptly screamed at what he had in his hands.
It was all the heads of his new Ponyville friends.
"Your next Flash," said the beast as Flash dissolved in a swirl of pain, misery, and fear.

-------------------------
Flash jumped from his bed gasping for air, his mane we stuck to his sweaty skin and he had bags under his eyes. The early mourning sun was streaming through the windows straight at his eyes. He winced and moved to the side so it wasn't and he looked around the room he was staying in. He really didn't get. Good look at it the night before and he saw that he had a good sized dresser and a small desk. He also had a medium sized closet and a small bathroom with the basic shower, toilet, and sink combo.
He went to the bathroom to relieve himself and he took a hick shower.
Usually during this time he was working out in the Crystal Empire, but he realized that he hadn't been there for a long time and wondered if they still did mourning workout. He decided to give himself a break and started to think about the nightmare.
It worse one he has had yet. They started after he got rescued from the avalanche and the beast kept saying that Flash should of died and not doing so ruined his plans. So the beast decided that he should be tortured in his dreams.
Flash didn't know who the beast was he just knew that it was scaring him immensely. Flash shook it off and thought, ' Its just a nightmare its not real.'
---------------------------------------------------
Flash then went downstairs to find the smell of apple pancakes floating in the air. He got to the bottom and took a deep breath, he then heard a chuckle behind him.
" Yer gonna love those pancakes, there really good!" said Applebloom as she hopped down the stairs," they are made from the best apples ever."
"Now Bloom, don't start braggin, it ain't nice," said Applejack as she entered through the front door carrying a basket of apples on her back.
"But its true sis,everypony says it," said Applebloom happily.
"Ah don't think everypony says it," started Applejack before Flash interrupted.
" Actually I do think your apples are the best. I know that Princess Cadance and Captain Shining Armor orders them from here for their meals at the Crystal Empire."
Applejack eyes bugged out for a second and then said," Well that explains them big orders we've been gettin from that area."
She shrugged and then beckoned Flash to the kitchen/dining room. As soon as they entered Flash's jaw hit the ground with force. There was too much food just for the Apples who lived in the house and himself.
" There's only one extra person, how are we going to eat all that?" Flash asked still staring at the amount of food on the groaning table.
"We have a couple of friends coming over fer breakfast," said Applejack laughing at his expression, " Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody."
Flash looked at her with a questioning look, "Vinyl Scratch as in DJ Pon-3 and Octavia melody as in THE Octavia?"
When Applejack nodded Flash smiled and said overexcited, " They are my favorite musicians ever! It will be so awesome to finally meet them!"
Flash stopped suddenly and said quietly, " I just showed off my fanboy side didn't I?"
Applejack and Applebloom nodded while giggling as Granny Smith snored loudly from her rocking chair in the corner of the kitchen. Applejack turned towards her and yelled loudly, "Up an' at em' Granny, its time fer breakfast"
"Wha'?" said Granny Smith, she looked around for a second then smiled and said,"Oh, time fer breakfast, Bloom get yer brother."
"No need," said Big Macintosh as he walked in through the front door followed by two mares.
One of the mares had a grey coat and an ink black mane that was well kept, her cutie mark was a light purple treble cleft. She was an earth pony and had a little pink bow tie around her neck.
The other mare had a pure white coat withe a two toned electric blue mane that was cut excitingly cool. Her cutie mark was a black eighth note sign. She also had purple visors that covered her eyes.
Flash just stare at them in awe until Applejack poked him in the side... hard.
"OW!" Flash said glaring at the orange pony, "Don't do that."
"Hehe, don't worry," said Vinyl, "I always have that effect on stallions, especially cute ones." She walked by and snapped her tail playfully at his nose.
"It's just not you Miss Scratch," said Flash, " I'm also a fan of Miss Melody's work."
Octavia blinked, surprised,"You know my work?" When Flash nodded she then said, " You're one of the first pony's to actually know the compositions I wrote personally. Its nice to know that someone other than Vinyl appreciates my music."
"I told you, pony's do know your work tavi," said Vinyl, " and Flash call us by our first names. We are all friends here, and maybe become more," she said seductively and wiggled her rump at him as she left the room, laughing at his amused face.
Flash stood there flabbergasted until Octavia walked up to him.
"Don't worry," she said,"Vinyl isn't really into you, she just likes messing with people."
Flash looked at her with a confused look, "What do you mean? I'm not ugly.'
Octavia looked at him and said, "No, your quite handsome, but Vinyl is my.... partner if you like terms like that."
Flash stood there thinking finally coming to a conclusion.
"Okay, seems reasonably expected," said Flash shrugging.
"What do you mean,' Octavia implored.
"Well," started Flash, "You two on the papers are never separated and you go to each others performances a lot, according to the tabloids. I would expect a friendship or even more if I stayed with a mare long enough. Besides it doesn't bother me that you two are together. I think its great that you have finally found your special somepony, no matter your genders."
Octavia smiled at Flash and then Applejack called from the kitchen saying it was ready.
-----------------------------------------
After the breakfast everypony was stuffed, all slumped in their chairs, even Octavia.
"I can't eat another bite," said Vinyl groaning.
"Eeyup," said Big Mac.
Flash looked around and saw what time it was.
"Hey Applejack shouldn't we....."Flash started before he was interrupted by a big bang and some thing hitting the ground hard. They all jumped up and looked out the window. They saw a big cloud of dust and dirt rising up out of the south orchard.
"Come on, lets see what happened!" said Applejack as she ran out the door towards the plume. The others followed with Granny Smith on Big Mac's back.

Author's Note:

I'm back and here with new chapters! It was so fun making this one so hold on until i get the next chapter out. sorry but I can't type that fast, so a couple hours between the chapters..