• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 2,242 Views, 40 Comments

Seven Months - Regal-Storm



Twilight Sparkle is worried because her nuumber 1 stallion has gone MIA in a mission and he has been gone seven months.

  • ...
43
 40
 2,242

Chapter 4 Part 1: Seeing Colors

Applejack and her family and friends stood looking out the window for a few seconds until Applejack jumped up and ran out the door. It shook the rest of the ponies out of their daze and followed. Sweetie Belle was sitting on Flash's back and Granny Smith and Octavia was getting on a cart that Ma had hitched himself to. Vinyl started running to catch up with Applejack. The rest followed hoping that no pony was hurt.
--------------------
Flare was having a breakfast made by Spike and she had to say it was one of the best meals she had ever had. She finished her plate and stood up to get her plate to the sink but Spike had already rushed up and took the plate. She nodded her thanks and went into the library.
Twilight was sleeping on a big book on the floor and was cuddling it like it was a stuffed toy. Flare nudged Twilight awake and helped her to the couch.
"Thanks Flare. You know I don't need help, I just studied all last night about the upcoming lunar celebration that Luna wants me to help her on," said Twilight groggily as she stood up again to get breakfast.
Flare followed her to the kitchen, "Don't you mean the Summer Sun Celebration"
Twilight shook her head as Spike laid a plate of food in front of her.
"It's a new celebration that Luna thought would be good to have. Celestia agreed too. She thought it would give ponies a night to see what Luna's night really is," said Twilight as she started eating.
Flare nodded and said,"I always thought that the night was my favorite time of the entire day. It's just so relaxing to not have lots of ponies to watch so they don't get hurt. It also calms me because I have always liked the dark."
Twilight smiled and asked Spike to get her book about magic for young unicorns.
"Why do you need that?" asked Spike scratching his head, "Your past that beginning stuff."
Twilight answered swiftly, "It's for Sweetie Belle, she's starting to use magic and I am giving her that so she can learn faster and safer."
Spike nodded and was about to speak.....
*BOOM*
"What the hay was that!" said Flare as they rushed out the door to see smoke in the distance.
"I think it came from Applejacks's farm," said Spike.
Twilight then picked up Spike and placed him on her back and started runnung for the farm. Flare was quick to catch up and was about to speak when Spike let out an almighty burp and a letter appeared from the flames.
"A letter from the princess?" said Twilight seeing the royal red emergenvy ribbon, "Read it to me on the way to the farm Spike"
Spike unraveled the scroll and took a deep breath...
-------------------------------------------
"No Luna. You can't have meteorite shower the entiretiy of your Lunar Celebration. You have to show ponies what your night really is not what it is like every 200 years," said Celestia as she sat down on a long pillow.
"Come on sis," said Luna pouting slightly," This is my first celevration of the night, i want it to be special.At least can i have it when it becomes midnight?"
Celestia thought it over for a few moments and then nodded
"Only for a few minutes though, we don't want to throw of the balance too much."
They then heard a chuckle above them.
"Oh please, balance is overrated. You should have me planning your celebration not Twilight," said Discord stiing on a throne on the ceiling.
"Discord," said Celestia looking up at him," what are you doing in our sitting room?"
"Because I dont hace one and I wanted to see what was going on with Lunnie's night party," said Discord floating down from te ceiling sitting next to Luna.
"Besides its not everyday you have a party," Discord thought of something for a second," Well at least if your not Pinkie Pie."
Luna laughed," Its true. I remember coming to Cadance's wedding reception and Pinkie really outdo herself. Thats why i made Pinkie my decorator for my celebration."
Then as if it was planned to happen they hear the unmistakable blow of a certain pony's party cannon going off in the street below.
"I quess she decided to practice in her room again," said Celestia,"I still don't know why she had to com eup a week early for the celebration though."
'She said that she needed to get a head start," said Luna," but knowing her it should be a blas.."
*BOOM*
All of the heads of the tree godly beings snapped up at the sound.
"I don't thi nk that was pinkie's party cannon," said Luna
This theory was proven right when Pinkie appeared somehow right next to Discord scaring him.
"WOWEEE, did you haer that huge explosion it sound lik 10000000000 party cannons going off at once!" said Pinkie
"I don't think that was a party cannon," said Celestia going to the window seeing the smoke rising out side of Ponyville.
"I'm going to send a letter to Twilight saying that all of us are coming, " she paused for a moment and then said," that also means that your coming too Discord."
"Why do I have to go?" said the dragonaquis (sorry for the spelling).
"Because your magic might come in handy, and you are our personal guard now," said Celestia smugly.
"Fine," said Discord with a huff knowing he was defeated,"i still don't know what tempted me to take up that offer."
Celestia hid a smile from him and started writing the letter:
Dear Twilight,

I have seen the disturbamce at Ponyvillle and my sister, Discord, Pimkie, and myself will down there shortly. Please help anypony that is hurt and to sort out any small problems.

Sinerely,
Celestia

She then curled the scroll with her magic put the emergency ribbon on it and sent it.
"Okay," said Celestia," Pinkie you ride on Discord's back and we'll fly to Ponyville."
Pinkie nodded and jumped high in the air and landed on Discord's back.
Discord looked at Celestia with a mean look. Celestia just smiled and they all flew out the window towards Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Finally! This chapter is finished. I'm not done yet, the next chapter is going up today too. Stay awesome!