• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 1,561 Views, 49 Comments

Lucid - Rutilus.Luna



Upon Mane-iacs capture and trial, she finds herself admitted to an insane asylum.

  • ...
5
 49
 1,561

The Visitor

Recording - 10:15

"Again, I would like to thank you for consenting to being recorded."

"Darling, it is far from being a problem. I adore the chance to have this conversation immortalized. I must insist that I get a copy however."

"Um, okay, I suppose that wouldn't be a problem."

"Stupendous. Marvelous. Serendipity."

"...Right."

"Don't mind me darling, this is merely something I have been looking forward to for a long time."

"Shield, is she ready?"

"Seems so Doc. Is your friend?"

"Miss Silk Coat, are you ready for the-"

"Mrs. darling, Mrs."

"Mrs. Silk Coat, are you ready for the meeting?"

"I'm shivering in anticipation. Burning in fevered passion. Temperate in refined class."

"..."

"There is no need to stare darling, I know the effect I have on ponies."

"Right threw this doorway, she is ready for you now."

"Panorama."

*Door opens, closes*

"By Celestia, where did you find her Doc?"

"I didn't, she found us."

"She must be dumber then a rock farmer."

"One that glanced through a dictionary. Had to have glanced, she certainly didn't read it."

"No kidding there."


"Well well, look at you, all gift wrapped for me and everything."

"..."

"Best not to sit there with a scowl on your face. It's so ugly, and you know what they say, make a face long enough and it will...nevermind."

"..."

"What's a matter? Cat got your tongue? Choking on a hairball?"

"Buck off town bike! I have no desire to see you here. Or anywhere else other then your funeral."

"Such hostility. And to think we used to be so close. I remember you used to always want to braid my hair. You were always so good at it."

"Trust me, I've only gotten better with hair. If I could, I would love to show you."

"Tempting, but alas, no dice today. I've read all about your little powers dear sister, and given our current relationship, I can safely say that I'm pleased you're locked up to rot in here."

"This place has never confined me before, it won't now. And when I'm out, count your breath."

"So scary. I'm quaking in my boots."

"Why are you here? To be the agonizing pain in the flank mortals can only aspire to one last time?"

"I'll give you one part of that, mortals definitely aspire to be me."

"Whorse!"

"Watch your language, daddy wouldn't approve."

"..."

"Oh? Did I hit a sore spot? Allow me to rub it in. Dear old daddy kicked the bucket."

"Lies!"

"Why in Equestria would I lie about that? I'm excited to be honest. Ecstatic. It took a lot of convincing you know."

"What?"

"He loved you right up till the time he passed away due to mysterious circumstances. But he did it for me."

"Get to your point."

"He wrote you off. Took you out of the will. All that was his is now mine."

"As if I care about father's material possessions."

"I don't think you understand, I own EVERYTHING. Including, but not limited to, this very instillation you currently call home."

"What?"

"You never did hear about that did you? He bought this entire place to make sure that you got better. He was so proud of you, so concerned when you ended up 'sick'. He was obsessive. It was unhealthy, but he wouldn't listen to me. No, he never did."

"Who in there right mind would even consider listening to you. In my supposed wrong mind I can still smell your superficial corrupted stink no matter how far away."

"I just wanted to let you know that thanks to dear old daddy, I own you. It's taken me forever, but I managed it, I own you dear sister."

*A loud spitting sound*

"I was wondering if you would try something like that. I'm happy you did."

*A loud scream followed by heavy breathing*

"Dear old daddy got a shock stick as a wedding gift. For protection. I prefer retaliation."

"Go...away..."

"Hmm, maybe. But I will definitely take one more for the road."

*Another loud scream, followed by heavy breathing and light sobbing*

"Ta-ta little sister. Take care."

*Door opens and closes*

"What happened in there?"

"She didn't take our father's passing very well I'm afraid, they were always very close."

"I see. I'm sorry for your loss."

"I'll pull through, I can only hope that my poor sister is able to do the same."

"Well, the Doc here should be able to get her all patched up soon. She knows her stuff."

"Does she now? Good to know that I can rest easy."

"Yep. Allow me to escort you out. The Doc was called to the ER but she told me to let you know that she appreciates your coming here. Thinks that maybe it will help your sister out."

"We can only hope."

Stop - 11:00

Author's Note:

After attempting a Session 5 a few times and not liking any of my attempts, this whole thing just occurred to me while working today. Kind of a detour from the rest of what I have planned, but I think it should mesh nicely overall. Let me know what you think.