• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 1,561 Views, 49 Comments

Lucid - Rutilus.Luna



Upon Mane-iacs capture and trial, she finds herself admitted to an insane asylum.

  • ...
5
 49
 1,561

Progress Report #1

To Aniso Anagra,

As per your request, here is the first fortnightly progress report on our patient. As it stands i have little to offer that hasn't been determined by others before me. Contrary to others; however, I disagree that she displays symptoms of megalomania. In our second meeting she expressed that all she cares about is existing. When pressed for details, she was hostile towards answering, opting to stop the session entirely. I'm not sure as to how to dig that deeper, but I think that it is a good lead to follow on.

The second thing that I noticed is that doesn't display much violent behavior at the sessions. The first week was full of threats towards me and my family, but the second session was much calmer. She preferred to simply lay on her back and speak. Or opt not to speak as the case may be. She even saw fit to attach a nickname to me. Not a particularly nice one, but not a particularly mean one either.

She is rather evasive on topics she refuses to speak of. Such as her past or modus operandi. It may require a bit of trickery for her to open up to me, but it may be worth it. I will take the next two weeks to find out more before we resort to any such tactics.

I would like to thank you again for approving the funding for the mic room. It has been a life saver when it comes time to review notes.

- Dr. Nurse Redheart


-Dr. Nurse Redheart

I am intrigued to hear of your hypothesis and will continue to allow you to continue these sessions. As medical professional, we are bound to aid in the healing of the sick; however, be aware that there are a lot of ponies that would prefer to simply see her rot, or worse. That may pose a problem should nothing substantial come from your camp in the upcoming weeks.

As for your unsavory tactics. I cannot condone such actions, publicly. If they backfire on you, you will be solely responsible for the repercussions. If they damage the hospital's reputation in anyway, it will be your job and career that will be on the line. That said, on a more personal level, make results happen.

-Aniso Anagra

Author's Note:

I'm conflicted about posting something this small. But it doesn't make sense for this to be tacked on to the beginning of the next chapter. Maybe next time I will post one of these and a Session chapter at the same time. Blah.