• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 3,285 Views, 70 Comments

The Shadowbolt and the Wonderbolt - WildStallion



A Shadowbolt and a Wonderbolt fall for each other.

  • ...
10
 70
 3,285

Chapter 7: Confrontations

Chapter 7: Confrontations

Dash enters the HQ with a small skip in her step. She then decided the first thing she's going to do is to go to her room and start writing a 'fan' letter to Soarin and she wonders if Soarin is going to do the same thing. As she was thinking this she didn't see a grey hoof extend in front of her and when she bumped into it she at first was angry and turns her head to see who it was. But as soon as she did her eyes went from anger to fear.

"So my little skittles. How was your vacation?" Said Shade

Dash was at a loss for words until she finally says "None of your business Shade."

"Oh I think it is my business Dash. Since I am the Co-Captain of this team."

Dash was about to move his hoof when suddenly she was rammed into the wall standing on her hind legs with Shade pushing his body against her. "Come on Dash, why are you playing so hard to get?"

"Please leave me alone."

Shade laughs and leans in until their for heads are touching. "Dash, my little Dash why not admit it and let me have my fun."

He then moves one of his hooves along her wings and Dash then tries to push him away at the same time. But when she tries to push him away he just gets closer.

"Shade stop! Don't make me report you!"

To Dash's dismay he just laughs at her comment and says "Sorry Dash but it is just me and you here and no one gets back until later. And what proof will you have of it anyways?"

Dash then bites her lower lip and realize that he is right. She gas no proof of any of this. Even when he followed her he always have a perfect excuse to even be there.

When Dash is thinking of this Shade then leans in and kisses her neck which caused her to flinch a bit and she is trying her best to not give him any satisfaction of her submitting easily. He then kisses her on the cheek and when Dash thinks that he was going to do something he then backs off and says "See you later Dash. Hope we get to have more fun later."

He then walks away laughing and all Dash could do was slide down the wall and put her head in her hooves and tries not go cry.

And the last thing she hears him say "And Dash tell this other colt friend that you may have that you are already taken."

Dash looked up at him glaring at him and runs off towards her room. And when she arrived she then jumps in bed and pulls out a picture from her saddlebag of her and Soarin sitting on a cloud with one of his wings wrapped around her and she has her head under his chin. When she looks at it she then starts to cry and grabs a pencil and paper and writes a letter.

(**)

Soarin arrived at the HQ and walks into the lounge and sees part strange sight: Fleetfoot and Rapidfire sitting on the ouch snuggled together. He then smiles and walks by them quietly and when he walks by them he then heads down a hallway that leads to his room.

When he puts down his saddlebag he was about to sit at his desk when a voice sounded at the door "So Soarin how was your trip?"

He then looks up at it and sees Fleetfoot standing at the enterence smiling. "It was fun Fleet."

She then came in and sat on the bed which caused the bag to tip over and a cyan feather falls out. When Fleetfoot sees this she then gets a big smile and says "So whispers the lucky mare?"

Soarin quickly turns around and sees Fleetfoot holding a feather whom he recognize as one if Dash's feathers. "Well uh, that's -"

Fleetfoot laughs at his muttering and says "Come on Soarin, you can trust me. And from the looks of this feather you two seem to think of each other more then a simple one night fling."

"Well yea we do." Replied Soarin

"Nice. And if you are wondering how I know this Soar, if you read some history you would learn that in ancient times when a stallion Pegasus and a mare Pegasus have feelings for each other they give each other one of their wing feathers."

"I know that. And yes I gave her one of mine."

Fleetfoot then puts the feather on his desk and says "So who us she?"

Soarin at first scratches his head and after a few minutes he finally says "Rainbow Dash."

Fleetfoot now has a surprised look and says "Whoa! The Shadowbolt Rainbow Dash! Dear Celestia you know how to pick them."

"What? You don't think she's good enough?"

"Actually the opposite, from what you told me about her, though I never noticed it before, she sounds nice." She then walks up to him and oats him on the shoulder and says "And if you need any help just ask me ok?"

"Ok thanks Fleetfoot."

After she left Soarin then shakes his head and starts on his letter to Dash.

(**)

Night Fury walked into the building after a hard days work last night. When she walks through the lounge she noticed Shade walking out the room. She raised an eyebrow at this and remembered that Rainbow should be back. She then walked towards her room. When she arrived she could here what sounded like crying. "Wait! Dash never cries."

She then knocks and she then hear what sounded faint. "Come in."

As soon as she enters she sees Dash on her bed with signs of her crying. "Let me guess, Shade?"

When Dash nods her head Fury then growls and slams her hoof into the wall "Dear Luna! How mess up can this team get?"

Dash doesn't say anything and stares at an envelope with a letter to Soarin. When Fury sees it she walks up to it and says "Let me guess, that's to your coltfriend?"

Dash again nods her head and Fury then smiles and replied "I can deliver it for you if you want."

Dash then smiled and hoofs her the letter and Fury takes it and heads out. "Wonder what it says? No, can't look at other ponies mail."

She then stuffs it under her wing and walks down the hallway that leads towards a mailbox outside.