• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 5,721 Views, 85 Comments

Even the Littlest Apple Makes a Difference - Night--Mist



Luna has brought back the Apple siblings parents but with a small price.

  • ...
22
 85
 5,721

Time For The Surprise.

Three days had passed after Luna had let Cadence know of what had happened to Applejack and got a shock of her own from Cadence to find out Twilight was know resting in her tummy instead of being turned into a foal for a few days like planned so Celestia could also get time to baby Twilight with Cadence. Luna knew that would be a bit of a shocker for her sister. In that time Apple Turnover and Apple Cobbler got back into being parents again as they spent time with their now youngest daughter. Luckily the ancestors had provided Apple Turnover with milk for Applejack so she didn't have to have formula. Luna had also talked to them about Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust and Fluttershy regressing. The Apple Parents seemed like they had something to hide but Luna didn't pry into asking them. The train had provided them the luxury coach of the train to help make the journey more comfortable for little Applejack.

Applejack, instead of being weirded out by her decision was actually enjoying being a foal again. She hadn't realize many of the memories she had before were slowly being replaced with new ones. For example, in her mind, her parents had always been around. She and her mother had started to get closer and Apple Turnover's maternal instincts had soon kicked in after they had boarded the train, especially when a teenage colt from Manehatten made fun of AJ's hairstyle. This had made AJ's foal mind take over and caused her to cry, and the colt soon learned that you don't get on a small town mother's bad side nor do you tease her children.

Once the train pulled into the station, the Apple family soon got off. Much of Ponyville was still asleep at this time, so it was going to be easy for them to get home with Baby Applejack and not raise suspicion. Once they got to the farm they saw that it was quiet outside, but they could smell Granny Smith's Apple Fritters cooking. "Well, we better get there quick before my ma burns the fritters again," Apple Cobbler said.

They soon galloped over to the door and could hear young Apple Bloom trying to offer her help, but Granny and Big Mac kept telling her to wait. They then knocked on the door. "I'll get it," Apple Bloom said.

She opened the door to see her parents standing there. "Uh, hello can we help you?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yes, would you be kind enough to fetch your brother and Granny my little one," Apple Cobbler said.

"Um okay," Apple Bloom said, raising an eyebrow.

Apple Bloom soon grabbed her brother and Grandma and brought them to the door. "Now who'd show up so early ta see...." Granny Smith stopped in mid-sentence and froze on the spot.

Big Mac reacted in a similar manner. "Looks like they all just saw a ghost honey," Apple Turnover said.

Granny then walked slowly toward Apple Cobbler and touched his face. "It ain't no dream, yer alive," Granny said as she hugged her son.

"Yes, it's great to see ya too," Apple Cobbler grunted as his mother hugged him tight, then continued, "Gotta admit, you seem ta have shed some good years off ya since we last saw ya from up there," he finished as pointed to the sky.

"Oh, and Turnover, you're just as pretty as the last time I saw ya," Granny said.

"What are ya'll talkin about," Apple Bloom asked, confused on how Granny knew them and they managed to make Big Mac as still as a statue.

"Ma? Pa? Is it really ya'll," Big Mac asked.

"Wha?!" Apple Bloom said as her jaw dropped.

"Yes Big Mac it's us, we're here to stay, thanks to a certain Apple member," Apple Cobbler said.

Apple Turnover walked over to her daughter and said, "Sweetie, I know ya don't remember us, but we are your Ma and Pa."

"But AJ said.... and the accident.... I don't understand," Apple Bloom said.

"You will, once we get inside and explain," Apple Cobbler said as she turned to the rest of the family.

"Wait Ma, what's in your neckerchief?" Apple Bloom asked.

Apple Turnover then reveal her sleeping baby daughter to the whole family. Apple Bloom was about to squeal in joy when her mother stopped her and said, "Shh, we need to let her sleep, we'll tell you what happened once we're inside."

Everyone nodded and invited the Princess to follow them inside. Soon they all sat in the family room after Granny took the fritters out of the oven and Apple Turnover let Apple Bloom hold her older, well, younger sister now and they started to explain how everything went, and even stated the fact that Twilight had been regressed as well and was resting in her new mother Cadence's tummy. Granny, Big Mac and Apple Bloom, who did know where foals came from, were surprised by this news. Granny also revealed that Rarity had been regressed herself by an age regression lotion, not too long after Twilight and AJ took off and before Sweetie Belle arrived in town. This didn't seem to surprise the parents as much, but they still had a look of shock.

"So Ma, you mind telling us how you came to look like your in your late 40s, maybe early 50s?" Apple Cobbler asked.

"So ya did notice. Weeell, I heard that little Flutters found the tree a youth and thought I might make myself a bit younger so I could help round the farm. Course I'll still have my limits, but not as many as when I was in my 80s. I ain't about ready to pay old pony death a visit yet," Granny said

"I have to say, you are a mystery among ponies Granny Smith, we learn so much about you and yet you still tend to surprise us," Luna said.

"I do what I can. Can't blame an old mare for trying to keep good stories of the past goin," Granny said.

"Indeed," Luna agreed.

"And I see yer pullin yer wieght round here son. Farm looks far better then all those years ago," Apple Turnover said.

"Eeyup," Big Macintosh said.

"Same old Big Mac, a stallion of a lot a strength, but few words," Apple Cobbler said.

"Eeyup," Big Mac joked.

"So we better get this place in top order if we're gonna get it ready for the whole Apple Family to show up. Well, it'll be a few weeks, but luck favors the prepared," Apple Cobbler explained.

"Yay! I get to see Babs again!" Apple Bloom cheered.

This was enough to cause Applejack to jolt awake and she started crying from being surprised. "Oh, A.J. I'm sorry baby sis," Apple Bloom apologized as she nuzzled her sister.

Applejack calmed down a bit, but reached for her mother for she was hungry. Apple Turnover then herd her little Daughters tummy rumble. "Oh, looks like lil baby Applejack hasn't lost her appitite," Apple Turnover said as she took her daughter into her arms and nuzzled her nose, making Applejack giggle.

Applejack was soon set near her mom's teats and Appleturnover looked at everyone signaling them to leave the room. Granny was the first to get the message as she scooted everyone into the kitchen, including Princess Luna. Soon Applejack started to get her fill as Apple Trunover nuzzled her and pulled a blanket over her to keep her warm give her privacy, in case some pony walked back in. She knew there was going to be a lot of explaining to do, and luckily Princess Luna was going to help. Just hopefully Princess Celestia was willing too.

Author's Note:

Okay, end of chapter two. Man I gotta wrap these stories up if I am to make my latest creation for this series. I think one more chapter for each should do it, well, two for Rainbow and Lightnings stroy, and maybe Twilight's, but trust me, it will be worth it. So now the Apple Family knows about A.J. and most of her friends' being foalified, now it's all a matter of getting everypony to see what has happened to each other. I will update when I can. I have tried to rest my brain, but so many ideas are popping in I am on a roll with this and must continue. So I have to choose what I can and make it so it all makes sense. Hope you all enjoy. Please leave a positive comment and constructive criticism. I must rest for now. Hope to hear from you all soon. Sorry if this chapter feels a bit rushed.