• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 1,256 Views, 17 Comments

The Magic of the Earth - Cameron Nightshade



What if one day you found that you happened to be different from everyone else in the world? How would you react, and what would you do?

  • ...
4
 17
 1,256

The Fateful Day (Part 2)

Dawn's POV

The voice. The voice. Always there. Pestering me. Spells couldn’t keep her away. I always heard her taunting voice, “You know what you are doing is wrong.” “You have to stop this.” “Discord is tricking you.”

I knew what I was doing is right. No one likes the Princesses. But they will all love the reign of Discord, and his apprentice, Dawn. I’m right!

“You’re wrong, you know,”

“SHUT UP!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I threw mirror across the room, shattering it to pieces.

Discord peeked into my room. “Is everything alright in here?” he asked.

“No! She won’t keep her annoying mouth shut! She just needs to leave me alone!” I screamed again, putting my hooves over my ears.

Discord appeared beside me. “It’s okay. Just ignore her. She is wrong. Come, we must prepare ourselves for this fight,” Discord lead me out of the room.

Luckily, the Dawn I had taken over, had been polite enough to stay quiet. As I made my way down the stairs, Discord went over the elaborate plan that he had made.

“We are going to infiltrate the castle. I know how to sneak in past the guards so they won’t be able to get us. Once we get in, we take over Celestia and Luna before they can call for help. Eventually, Twilight will come in and notice that the two Princesses are gone,” he laughed. “Then, we will take her out as well, and become the rightful rulers of this world,” he finished.

“That, is wonderful plan,” I said to Discord.

“Stop it.”

“No! You stop it! All you have been doing is annoying me. Now will you shut up for 3 seconds you annoying brat!?” I shouted to the air.

“Get in control. If she realizes how powerful you really are, she will stop. She will slowly die away until you are the rightful owner of this body,” Discord commented to me. “But anyway, we will set out tomorrow morning. When the Princesses are at their weakest point,” Discord also said to me.

“Okay. I will be ready when the sun rises.”

Author's Note:

Well. This is by far the shortest chapter ever. I could not come up with anything to write. So have a pretty bad chapter. Hopefully the next one is better.

Anyways, I'm probably gonna change the point of view for this whole story. I have a lot of characters, and will probably end up going through a huge edit to make this into a Third Person story. I have to do edits on all the chapters anyway. I don't know. I'll think about it.

*EDIT*
Changed the last part of the chapter. I changed it in the doc right after I published this, and didn't know it until I just read it. The next chapter would make no sense if I kept it the way that I did. They next two chapter are going to be in Third Person, and it will be split up into two parts like this chapter and the last one.