• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 419 Views, 11 Comments

To Lose A Friend - BumbleFlow



A small kingdom is being overruled by a Tyrant who has lost all sanity. He then orders one of his "friends" to kill one close to him. Will he do it?

  • ...
10
 11
 419

Bumble Flow's demise

They all walked into the castle. Wizzle showed Blue Breeze to her room.

It was a good sized room, enough to fit two ponies, so she was satisfied.

"Thank you King Wizzle Piff." She bowed down to him, if Spectre really wanted him to like his new persona, he'd have to act better than when he last stayed int the castle with his old friend.


Bumble goes to her room, she had a good morning.

Although the nice day was interrupted with the fact of being scared half to death by some pony.

She went into her room, and closed the door. She didn't know why, but she felt she needed to be secluded for a bit.

She lay on her bed, and gave out a sigh, her ears just flopped on down, and she relaxed herself. She just lay on her bed, relaxed.

Blue Breeze yet again scared Bumble half to death, she knocked on her door loudly.

* Thud thud thud thud! * She knocked four times, "Miss... uh... May I come in?" Spectre wanted to keep this realistic. So he pretended to not know her name. Although his plan has commenced, he knew that it was time to kill, but subtly. He had to make it a quick and easy death, but keep it quiet so no pony hears him.

Bumble jumped when she heard the knocking, then realizing it's just the little pony they had met earlier. Although she was unsure about her, she still wanted to become good friends with some pony new. And Blue Breeze was the perfect opportunity.

"Sure, come on in Blue Breeze." Bumble said to her softly, and then unlocked the door with telekinesis and opened it. Blue Breeze walked in, smiling. She sat by Bumble on her bed.

"So may I ask of what is your name, majesty?" Blue Breeze had asked her, Bumble froze at the word majesty.

She had hated that word, she wanted to be treated equal to other ponies. But she shook her head real quick and responded. "My name is Bumble Flow." She smiled, trying to pretend that didn't happen, but it lingered in the back of her mind.

Blue Breeze nodded, "Alright Miss Flow. How are you today?" First, Spectre needed her trust, then he could strike.

"I am good and how about you Miss Breeze?" Bumble looks over at Blue Breeze with a smile. Blue Breeze smiled back.

Now was her time. She looked over at Bumble, "Hey... I want to tell you a secret, but no pony must know... And I mean no pony." She looks at Bumble with the most serious face she can muster up. Bumble nods, closes the door, locking it.

She knew that secrets were important, and to not be shared no matter what. So she listened in closely. "What is it Miss Breeze?"

Blue Breeze laughed a bit, her voice getting deeper and deeper as she changed back into his form of Dark Spectre. Bumble looked at him, terrified. She knew that face, and that was one of which he ordered a close friend to kill her.

She stood there, in shear terror. Could not move, but mustered up enough strength to shove him to the ground. She couldn't do anything, he easily over powered her, putting a cloth immediately over her mouth and tying her hooves together. She now was terrified and unable to move. But she then remembered.

She has magic. And so she started to perform a telaportation spell. But Spectre saw, and what he did was ruthless. He got a a small metal bar that was sitting in the corner of the room, due to it being once at one point, he had many things set up for intruders, and he hit the horn, knocking a part of it off.

Bumble's eyes widen. The horn is the most sensitive on a unicorns' body. Including alicorns. Her eyes filled up with tears, which streamed down her cheeks.

To lose a part of your horn, is like to break a multitude of bones all at once. And so, she could not do anything.

Dark Spectre looked at her, "Hah! You can't even protect yourself. Or ANY PONY! And you never will! You know why?" He looked at her with a smirk.

She shook her head, terrified of what he will do to her.

"Because your going to... Wait for it.. Hehehe, DIE!" He laughed. He had this planned out long before he was even in the crystal kingdom. And commencing the plan was the best part.

If he does not fail, he will be the wrong-full ruler once again. Slaving every pony in his sight. Making them all suffer again.

He gets the same metal bar the took off the horn, and levitates it in the air. He then looks over at Bumble, of which has tears streaming through her eyes and flowing down her cheeks, he stabs the bar through her chest, hitting her heart. And killling her in an instant.

Two parts of the plan was done. Next step, to fight the two, and regain his stolen kingdom.

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

Working on three stories and trying to keep them brilliant sure does take time.

~Grr