• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 419 Views, 11 Comments

To Lose A Friend - BumbleFlow



A small kingdom is being overruled by a Tyrant who has lost all sanity. He then orders one of his "friends" to kill one close to him. Will he do it?

  • ...
10
 11
 419

He Survived

The next morning Bumble awakens, very early. Every pony is still asleep, and the moon is half way down the sky, and the sun is only starting to arise.

She smiles, " For the Lunar Republic. " She whispers to herself. She smiled lightly, and stares as the moon lowers, as the beautiful night sky enlightens in light. And the sun arises.

Her smile disappears when the moon and stars are no longer in the sky, she prefers the night over the day. She had to deal with the fact that others rather live in the light.

It is ten minutes after eight a.m. Bumble Flow yawns, then goes to brush her mane and fur. She has to look around for a bit to find the brushes though. She didn't have anything with her on her way back to her home besides a saddle bag holding her crown. So all she had was her saddle bag on the ground, with some blood stained onto it, she looks at the purple saddle bag, and sighs, "I need to get that washed.. And soon." She giggles to herself, "Or else ponies will think I killed some pony!"

She finishes brushing out the knots out of her mane and tail. "Ah, much better, I do not favor when my fur and hair is all messy." She then hears a knocking at her door, "Hey, it's just me, Paper Quill." Paper Quill's soft voice couldn't be mimicked. She knew it was her, and then used telekinesis to open the door, Paper Quill stood there, with a happy smile of glee.

"Good morning. Haha, did you sleep well?" Paper Quill asked, wanting to know if she felt any better from yesterday. Bumble Simply nodded, "Yeah. Haha, I slept well."

"Well, it's time for breakfast. I want you to get used to living here in the castle with me and Piffy. Alright?" She said sweetly to Bumble, she looked confused, then thought about it for a second, "Oh, um.. Alright." She hasn't really lived with any pony in so long. So having others around may get her used to be around others.


Dark Spectre wanders around the Ever Free slowly, and painfully. "They thought they had me.. Luckily, changelings don't die as easy as stupid ponies!" He laughs insanely. Clapping his hooves together, with an insane smile, he ignored the pain in his chest, back, and his back. "Hah! Now, when I am done healing up, I will go back, and take my kingdom back. Hahaha!"

He stops for a bit at a river bank, looks into the water, his eyes are red, his teeth sharpened. He smiles, "My new look is stupendous!" He chuckles a bit at his comment. Then goes in his saddle bag to look through what he has.

"Hmm.. Dagger, gauze, and some other random tidbits, like a water bottle, and a small bag of food.. I guess I'll be alright." He shrugs, and continues his long journey back to his stolen fallen kingdom.


After Wizzle, Paper Quill, and Bumble had breakfast, they all went to the balcony to look down on the kingdom, to see if the ponies are all having a good morning. " It looks like they are enjoying the new day, running about, doing their daily jobs and such. Fillies out playing with the other ponies. " Paper Quill said, smiling happily. Bumble Flow looks down on them, not in a bad way, but in a sort of.. Jealous way. "I wish I had their happiness when I was that young." Bumble says out of the blue, and then she sighs.

"What do you mean?" Wizzle said, sounding a bit concerned.

"Well, it's just I was always a princess, ever since from birth, and my parents hid me away from the other ponies, and taught me the best they could.. I had some emotional trouble, and one day, I ran away, and I found the kingdom, where I met you Wizzle. And where I later on met you Miss Quill." She turned to the both of them when she said their names. They looked a bit shocked. A filly, who never had friends while growing up, well. She has friends now, and good ones.

Bumble Flow smiles warmly, and grabs both Paper Quill and Wizzle Piff for a hug, and they all hug together. One thing they don't know, is that Dark Spectre is still alive, and he's coming to take his revenge.