• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 419 Views, 11 Comments

To Lose A Friend - BumbleFlow



A small kingdom is being overruled by a Tyrant who has lost all sanity. He then orders one of his "friends" to kill one close to him. Will he do it?

  • ...
10
 11
 419

The plan commences

She finishes her coffee, and the waiter comes back, she pays him the bits. And she leaves the shop.

She follows behind the three, thinking to herself which she should kill first. But first. She had to make sure to not get caught.

Blue Breeze continues to walk behind them.

"Hmm.. That Bumble one seems pretty weak.. Maybe I can take her out first.. But somehow, I have to get her away from the other two.." She continues to think to herself..

Wizzle, Paper Quill, and Bumble go into the castle.

"Darn! I can't go in there.. Unless.." She starts to laugh a bit to herself.

"I can just fool them, I've done it once! I can do it again!" She giggles evilly.

Every pony around her started looking at her weird again. 'Great, I need to stop drawing attention to myself, or they'll figure out I'm here before I get to carry out my plans.'

Blue Breeze goes up to Bumble, "Um.. Miss.. Can you help me?" On the inside, Dark Spectre felt horrid for asking for help. But he had to carry out the plan sooner or later.

Bumble looks at Blue Breeze, then she kind of looks scared so she nudges Piffy, "Hm, what is it Bumble?" She then looks over at Blue Breeze, Piffy sees Blue Breeze and says to her, "Ah, sorry about that, Bumble's a bit shy. You need anything?" Blue Breeze just had to go along with it, she sighs in frustration then says.

"Yes. I was wondering, I cannot find a place to stay, and maybe I could.. Get some help from you?" She smiled sheepishly, hoping to have fooled him. He thinks for a bit, the castle is so big, it could house a few hundred ponies. So he nods, and replies to her, "Yes. You can stay with me, Bumble, and Miss Quill over here."

Paper Quill looks over at Blue Breeze, and simply waves. Blue Breeze smiles and waves back. "Is that alright with you?" She wanted to sound scared, but couldn't quite pull it off, "I don't want to be intruding or anything.."

Wizzle Piff shakes his head, "No no, I insist." Although this reminded him of Spectre, he didn't have to fear about a simple Pegasus trying to take over his kingdom. That's just.. Silly.

And so, the plan was started. First, to befriend them, next step, become good. Friends.