• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,209 Views, 139 Comments

The great god of the trolls comes to Equestria - bronygamer198



The god of the trolls comes to Equestria. Run. Now.

  • ...
6
 139
 1,209

GOD PLEASE NO.

Since some of the panic in Ponyville had gone down, nopony noticed the hooded pony who walked to sugarcube corner.
He went to Pinkie Pie's room with nopony's permission, and knocked on the door over nine thousand times, at which point he was informed Pinkie was currently in the basement.
He grinned. Was this Pinkie his favorite version?
He went downstairs, and fus roh dahed the door to the basement into pieces. As he entered, he noticed the floor was red.
And saw Pinkie Pie holding a chainsaw, a maniacal grin on her face.


"Hi trollgod! Wanna help me cut this watermelon?"

Oh well, not the best version, but still an awesome one.
"You see, Pinkie, I would like to obtain your aid in a certain task. One which requires a specific set of skills, which have been aquired over ,y career-"
"You want me to join your troll army? Am I right? AM I AM I AM I? If that's what you're asking, the answer is omigosh YES I would soooooo love to help you troll people cuz your funny level is over ninety thousand and-"
Trollface threw his fifteenth horseshoe, and it finally went into Pinkie Pie's mouth and stopped her from speaking.
"Good. You start work on Tuesday."
He then teleported to the library, where the other five elements of harmony were gathered.

Rainbow Dash flew towards him, pure anger on her face, only to be punched IN THE FACE.
"Greetings ponies." Said the troll. He then punched Twilight IN THE FACE. He then spawned a copy of Snips next to her.
Twilight was under his control.
" Twilight Sparkle, I want you to kiss Snips."

Twilight Sparkle obeyed.
FATALITY! RARITY HAS BEEN K.O.!

"Twilight Sparkle, I want you to (redacted) snips."
FATALITY! SPIKE, TWILIGHT, RAINBOW, APPLEJACK, FLUTTERSHY AND WHOEVER ELSE WERE INSIDE THE LIBRARY HAVE BEEN K.O.!

The god sighed and transformed Snips back into the twicane.
"So who do we troll next, my young-"

He was interrupted by some random dude in commando gear coming in.
" I WAS FROZEN TODAY!"
He then left.