• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,209 Views, 139 Comments

The great god of the trolls comes to Equestria - bronygamer198



The god of the trolls comes to Equestria. Run. Now.

  • ...
6
 139
 1,209

The Rise of the troll republic

Seeing that war had started, the god of the trolls had decided to build his own society. Or something.
So he put up a crude hand painted sign that the troll republic was recruiting on every square centimetre of Equestria, then waited.
10 minutes later.
Thousands of ponies had joined for the lulz. They wanted to help annoy any ponies, and they did not care how annoyed they got while doing it!
The god of the trolls armed them with nerf guns, cuz you know, you don't need a licence to own those. He then marched on Canterlot. (after electrically charging the ammo)
He rolled up the twicane cannons, and shouted- "Fire at Will!"
What you must understand, is that anyone who serves the god of trolls has slightly reduced mental capabilities. So can you really blame them when they aimed at the one pegasus stallion named Will in the army, and blasted him so hard, it caused an area of effect damage that knocked out the entire army.

The Troll god grinned as he god over nine thousand points of trololol energy, and pulled it together, to form yet another dastardly plot.
He used a magical spell which turned all of the food in all of Equestria, into a vile food.
One used to punish the most horrid of cannibals in a work of literature written by Roald Dahl.
He made all of the food into either snozzcumbers or broccoli.
The screams of the poor ponyfolk were heard throughout the kingdom.



"Now what is our goal?"
"To destroy the troll god!"
"How will we do it?"
"By anti- trolling him!"
"Mods are asleep!"
"Post pony- wait, what?"
Princess Trolluna and Princess Trollestia both changed their heads into trollfaces as the recruits raged.
Trollestia said- "Well trolluna, this calls for a celebration! Let us have some-" As she opened the fridge, a look of pure horror came upon her face. Then it changed into fury. She turned to Luna, and said- " YOU REPLACED MY CAKE WITH BROCCOLI! YOUR END SHALL BE SLOW AND PAINFUL!"

Author's Note:

I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am doing.