• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 1,384 Views, 13 Comments

The Race for the Missing Powers - Rainbow Dash 55



Rainbow Dash tries to get super powers.

  • ...
11
 13
 1,384

The Plan in Action

There was a loud knock on the door of the underwater lair, and Silver Lining went to open it, letting a little bit of ocean water drain in as well.

"I am Princess Twilight Sparkle of Ponyville. WHAT is the meaning of this castle at the bottom of the ocean?!"

"Uh, I, um--"

Wave Chill quickly came to Silver Lining's rescue. "Your highness, so good to see you. What brings you here on this lovely day?"

All of the Wonderbolt's attentions were on them, so Rainbow Dash took the opportunity to sneak through the back window.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS CASTLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN?!"

Wow, she is really good at being a stuck-up, spoiled princess, Rainbow thought.

She crept through the hallways, throwing a pebble into a room or two if she thought a Wonderbolt would see her.

Then, she heard somepony coming, so she flew as fast as she could around a corner. Unfortunately, she crashed right into another Wonderbolt member.

"Rainbow Dash?!", she said.

"Blaze?!", Rainbow said.

They stared at each other in shock, while Blaze wondered if she should call for backup.

Then, at the same time, they charged at each other. Rainbow pinned her to the floor, but Blaze kicked at her stomach, making her fly backward at a wall. She hit her head harder then she imagined possible, and she fainted.





Twilight and the other Wonderbolts heard somepony stumble, then, a vase broke.

"What was that?", High Winds asked.

Twilight thought fast. "Um, excuse me?! I am the royal princess and I DEMAND--"

But the pegasi ignored her, and flew to the sound. Twilight heard shouts of "Rainbow Dash!" and "What is she doing here?!". This was bad. She ran at them, and saw Rainbow Dash unconscious in a pegasus's forelegs. Twilight tried to fight them off one by one, but there were too many. She was losing her strength. Then, something horrible happened. Something she thought she'd never see in her life. The unthinkable happened.

Spitfire threw a fireball at her with her bare hooves. Twilight, like Rainbow Dash, lied on the floor, unconscious.