• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 1,384 Views, 13 Comments

The Race for the Missing Powers - Rainbow Dash 55



Rainbow Dash tries to get super powers.

  • ...
11
 13
 1,384

The City in the Clouds

"Wow! This place is even more magical then I thought!", Twilight exclaimed.

"What do you mean? You've been up here before," Rainbow reminded her.

But Rainbow had to admit, even though she'd lived up here her whole life, the view of Cloudsdale, also known as the 'City in the Clouds', took her breath away every time.

"Yeah, but not as a pegasus!", Twilight said. "It's so cool!"

They landed on the cloud streets, where workers were busily hustling to make snowflakes for the winter, or new rainbows for the upcoming rainy days.

"Okay, the Wonderbolts live in here," Rainbow said as she pushed open a door to a mansion. "Or, I guess, I live in here."

"You haven't gotten used to calling yourself a Wonderbolt yet, have you?"

"Not exactly."

They walked down the hallway in silence, until two pegasi dressed head-to-hoof in Wonderbolt merchandise bumped into them. They gasped.

"You're Rainbow Dash!", the first one exclaimed. "I am your biggest fan in the world!"

"Me too!", the second one said.

"How did you get in here?", Rainbow aked them.

"We snuck in through the back air vent," Pony #2 replied.

Pony #1 nudged her.

"Oh!", Pony #2 corrected herself. "I mean, your servant let us in."

"We don't have servants."

"Oh, well, then--"

"Fillies, if Rainbow gives you an autograph, would you be so kind as to leave?", Twilight suggested.

They gasped again, then bowed.

"Your majesty! So sorry to disturb you!" Pony #1 apologized.

Rainbow Dash signed a page on their notebooks.

"It's just that," Pony #1 continued, "We saw that the Wonderbolts were competing in Canterlot, so we thought that we might be able to check out their mansion."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Rainbow said. "Competing in Canterlot? Who told you this?"

"It was on Spitfire's blog," Pony #2 said simply.

"Okay, pegasi, thank you, but we've really got to get busy doing...Wonderbolt stuff," Twilight said, pushing them out the door.

"Bye, Rainbow Dash! Bye, Princess Twilight!"