• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 1,384 Views, 13 Comments

The Race for the Missing Powers - Rainbow Dash 55



Rainbow Dash tries to get super powers.

  • ...
11
 13
 1,384

The Different Dimension

"You sure about this, Twilight?"

"Positive. And these wet suits and oxygen tanks will protect us too. Just remember, Rainbow, there isn't a bottom to the river."

"Got it." Rainbow sucked in her breath, then let it out. "Let's do this."

They put on their masks and looked at the river.

"On the count of three," Twilight suggested. "One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

They dove into the water, and for a second, Rainbow had the slightest doubt that they couldn't go through the bottom of the river, but she pushed it aside. They swam right through the bottom, and it was as if they'd entered a different dimension, which, in a way, they had.





"Wow," Rainbow whispered as they swam deeper and deeper.

They passed the most magnificent sea creatures: octopi, sea turtles, angelfish, you name it.

"I know," Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash giggled. "Well, at least we know the com set works."

Twilight returned the gesture. "Yep. Now, where do you think they're keeping Soarin?"

Rainbow flinched at his name, but she quickly regained herself. She looked at the bottom of the ocean, then saw a small castle made of sand, clay, and rocks. She knew it looked small because it was so far away. "Down there!"

"Good eye, Rainbow! Let's go!"






As they got nearer to the castle, it grew larger and larger, as Rainbow had predicted.

"How do we get in?", she inquired.

"We should probably try somewhere in the back of the castle," Twilight answered.

"Good idea."

As they swam around the lair, they noticed that all of the Wonderbolts were there, guarding it.

"Oh, no!", Twilight said. "NOW how are we supposed to get in?"

Rainbow slowly looked over at her, a smile appearing just as slowly and mischievously.

"What?"