• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 1,384 Views, 13 Comments

The Race for the Missing Powers - Rainbow Dash 55



Rainbow Dash tries to get super powers.

  • ...
11
 13
 1,384

The Illusion River

"Guys! I think I found something!"

"What is it, Pinkie Pie?", Rarity asked as she walked down the rest of the trail.

"Look! There are hoofprints leading down there!", Pinkie Pie excitedly exclaimed.

"That's wonderful, Pinkie! Great job!", Rarity congradulated her.

"Um, filles? I don't think you're going to like where these hoofprints lead to."

They followed Fluttershy's voice.

"They lead into the river?!", Pinkie asked. "Well who in the world would live in the river?! It's so shallow! If I lived in a river, I would want it to be super deep, but I wouldn't want--"

As Pinkie Pie talked a mile a minute, Fluttershy said, "Wait a minute! I've been to this river before! I use it when I have very large sea creatures who are lost, or who need protection. It's an Illusion River! It looks like it's about five feet deep, but really, it's HUNDREDS of feet deep! You just have to swim to the bottom, and believe that the bottom isn't there. Then, you'll swim right through it!"

"Fascinating," Rarity whispered, looking into the river. "And it would be the perfect place for a lair!"

"Exactly. But how are we going to get down there? We can't hold our breath for a hundred feet."

Rarity thought about that. "Maybe not, but I know something that might help us."