• Published 17th Apr 2012
  • 1,923 Views, 101 Comments

Rebirth of Harmony - WanderingPhysicist



In a world that goes from one tragedy to the next, can these six break the cycle?

  • ...
8
 101
 1,923

Dude, Where’s My Cadance?

Alba teleports to the Crystal Palace. The guards draw spears at the surprise arrival. The princess glares at the guards.

‘Stand down,’ the princess orders. ‘It is just me.’

The guards relax. ‘Sorry, princess. We were not expecting you.’

‘Well, I am here now. Tell Sombra I am here to see Cadance.’ She trots past. ‘Actually, I’ll tell her myself.’

Helios teleports in, causing the guards to ready their weapons again. The stallion chases his sister. ‘Alba, wait up.’

The filly hurries through the castle. ‘No time. Have to see Cadance.’

Her brother tries catching her in his magic. ‘At least slow down. Remember the last time you...’

Alba rounds a corner at a high speed. She slips and skids across the crystal floor. A mare screams as the princess plows into her. Helios trots up to his sister.

‘Smooth move, princess.’

‘Sarcasm or title?’

‘I think you know.’

‘Well, the least you can do is help me up. I’m getting crushed here.’

‘Excuse me, princess,’ the unicorn mare atop Alba says. She stands and magically ties her black mane with teal highlights back into a bun. She adjusts glasses and looks down at the princess. ‘I was not expecting you, princess. When I heard your party was back in the Republic, I assumed you were heading for the capital. This is a welcome side quest. Though you did drop in unannounced.’

Alba stands and brushes herself off. ‘Sorry, Regent Sombra. I was in a rush to see Aunt Cadance.’

Sombra adjusts her glasses again and levitates a tablet. ‘That will just have to wait. She is very busy right now.’

‘Doing what?’

‘Her royal duties.’

Alba glares up at the light grey mare and huffs.

Helios puts a hoof on his sister. ‘That will be fine. We can wait.’

Alba turns to her brother. ‘The fate of the universe is in the balance, and you want to wait!? You’re the worst brother ever.’ She turns back to Sombra. ‘Help me, Regent Sombra. You’re my only hope.’

The grey mare covers a laugh. ‘I’m sorry. I have my orders. I’ll check with Cadance and report back to you at dinner.’

Alba trots away grumbling, ‘Curse your sudden, but inevitable, betrayal.’

Sombra holds back a squeal. She smiles at Helios. ‘Will the rest of the Elements be joining you as well?’

‘They should be,’ the prince replies. ‘I don’t think they have other plans.’

A loud roar is heard from the city.

‘What was that!?’ Sombra panics, hiding behind her tablet.

‘I think that was Trixie saying she is on her way...’

Helios follows Sombra to a balcony so they can investigate the disturbance. Raindrops flies up, pushing Rainbow on a cloud.

‘Beep, beep. I have a cloud,’ Raindrops says. ‘Um, do we have a room ready or just park her somewhere until dinner?’

‘There should be a parlor up ahead,’ Helios replies. ‘Just look for the angry princess.’

Raindrops nods and pushes Rainbow away.

Sombra levitates her tablet and taps away. ‘I should get started on your rooms. Find Trixie and then report to me what happened.’

Alba teleports to the balcony. ‘Is Cadance ready now?’

‘And you, hold your horses, missy.’

Alba groans and teleports away.

Sombra hosts the Elements in a large reception room. The hall is decorated with portraits of past regents with a large portrait of Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor at the head of the hall. Rainbow digs into the meal while Raindrops takes her time to enjoy the food. Alba stares incredulously at Shaun as he relates the story of Trixie’s magic duel. Razzly laughs at her friend’s reaction. Helios listens to his brother as Apple Pie tells him what he and Apple Bloom saw on their day out. Trixie and Octavia talk with Sombra, who is drinking a Ramune.

Alba rolls her eyes at the end of Shaun’s story. ‘It is believable that Trixie would trounce an evil mare for Razzly’s sake. The story could have done without the show tune in the middle, though.’ She turns to her friend. ‘Are you okay? I mean, you just drove off your mother...’

Razzly shakes her head. ‘I am fine. Jade is gone. Trixie is my real mother now.’

‘Magic duels are exactly...’ Alba stops and shrugs. ‘If anypony argues, you have the sanction of Princess Alba to back you up.’ She turns to Sombra. ‘Speaking of princesses… Where is Cadance? I thought you said she would be joining us at dinner.’

‘Oh, uh, Cadance is feeling ill,’ Sombra replies. ‘She regrets that she cannot meet with you...’

‘I can cast any manner of health spell. I’ll be fine.’

‘Alba, if Cadance needs her rest, you should let her be,’ Trixie advises. ‘You wouldn’t want to be disturbed if you had a cold.’

‘I just need to talk with her for a moment. That is all.’

‘Maybe later,’ Sombra replies, ‘or I could help you if it isn’t out of my league.’

‘Whatever,’ the princess grumbles.

‘I have to agree with Alba in part,’ Helios says. ‘We haven’t seen Aunt Cadance in years. I was hoping she would make time for us despite us showing up unannounced.’

‘Your arrival is perfectly fine,’ Sombra says with a smile. ‘If there is anything in the Crystal Empire you need, I am happy to assist you.’

‘Do ya think we can get some crystal apple trees fer the farm?’ Apple Bloom asks.

‘Come on, AB,’ Apple Pie sighs. ‘There is plenty of time for that.’

‘Ah know, but Ah figure if we’re back home fer a bit, Ah might as well tend t’ the orchards while we’re here.’

‘Miss Apple Bloom. Not only will I furnish you trees, but I will get you meetings with our top cultivators so that you can learn the proper methods for tending your new crop,’ Sombra states. ‘It is the least I can do in my position as regent.’

‘Miss Sombra,’ Raindrops speaks up, ‘I am curious what you do here to be able to arrange all of this.’

‘Also, can we get more churros?’ Rainbow adds.

‘Actually, it is Regent Sombra,’ the unicorn corrects. ‘And I do regenty-wegenty things. Basically, I manage the Crystal Empire for Princess Cadance. It is a noble duty that goes back to my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.’ She motions to a portrait.

The painting depicts a large, fierce-looking, dark grey unicorn stallion with a flowing black mane, piercing red eyes and a deep-red-tipped horn. The unicorn is wearing plate armor and carries a spear in a hoof while using his ornate helmet as a stand for his pose. The Crystal Heart shines behind him. The guests look at the painting then at Regent Sombra. The mare smiles proudly.

‘As you can see, General Sombra the XIV was an impressive figure,’ the unicorn states.

Raindrops nods. ‘He was, but...’

‘But what?’

‘Well, to be blunt, you look like you’re about half his size. No offence, but he looks like he can give Apple Pie a run for his money in the size department, whereas you’re smaller than Rainbow.’

‘She just needs more churros,’ Rainbow prescribes, ‘and so do I!’

‘Well, it is not really the size of the pony...’ Sombra begins.

‘Not to mention, you are lighter than all your ancestors,’ Octavia adds, motioning to the other portraits. She pulls back her robe, revealing her foreleg. ‘I’m even darker than you, and I wear this all the time.’

‘Well, I got a couple highlights from my mom’s side as well as some cream in my coat...’

‘And I know this hasn’t come up much, but you can give Full Moon a run for her money when it comes to Neighponese things,’ Helios contributes.

Sombra glares at the prince. ‘I find your lack of faith disturbing.’ She takes a deep breath. ‘Listen, I might not be as imposing or as male as my ancestors, but Princess Cadance hoof-picked me to become her new regent when my father retired to Manehattan with my mother. My parents and Cadance ensured I had the best education and upbringing possible. Cadance herself even looked after me for my parents, a feat she only did before with Twilight Sparkle. If you don’t think a personal friend of Princess Cadance can carry out her wishes, then you have hurt me deeply.’

‘Speaking about Aunt Cadance, when can I see her?’ Alba asks.

‘Eventually,’ Sombra snaps.

‘Sorry for upsetting you,’ Raindrops apologizes. ‘I should have believed you are a capable regent by the arrangements you have made for us already.’

‘Thank you.’

‘If I can ask one more question...’ She and Sombra glare at Rainbow and Alba respectively before they can interrupt. ‘How did your family come to serve the Crystal Empire?’

Sombra nods a sips her drink. ‘Ah. There is a great piece of pony history.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
400 years ago

The New Lunar Republic army marches through the Crystal Empire. Queen Luna and General Sombra issue orders as their troops fill the bleak, grey streets. All around them, earth ponies engage in hoof-to-hoof combat, pegasi fly overhead and unicorns cast spells. Slowly but surely they fight their way through a changeling horde towards the palace. A changeling queen with scraggly yellow hair barks orders at her drones. Luna stops her army at the base of the tower.

‘Surrender, Naiad!’ Luna declares. ‘Your ally has abandoned you, and your forces have lost. This is your last chance to get out alive.’

‘I will never surrender to the likes of you!’ Naiad screams down at the ponies. ‘My hive has eaten their fill of the crystal ponies, and their queen has served me well.’ She covers a belch. ‘Though technically, she was served raw.’

‘You monster!’ Sombra shouts.

‘I prefer “Queen Naiad”, but whatever helps you remember me in the last few moments of your life.’ She eyes the unicorn lustfully. ‘Though I wouldn’t mind keeping you around as a slave. You look like you have a few more productive years in you.’

Sombra growls and charges a spell on his horn. Luna places a hoof on his shoulder to calm him.

‘Do not let her get to you.’ The pony queen turns to the changeling queen. ‘Naiad! I have been patient. I was willing to spare your hive if you left, but you leave me no choice. Your hive will be destroyed. If there are any survivors, hopefully Chrysalis will take them in and give them a second chance at life.’

‘Chrysalis!’ Naiad roars. ‘That traitorous wench can burn forever! I would kill every last member of my hive myself rather than let her take one of my changelings.’

‘We offer her life, and she spits on us,’ Sombra mutters. ‘We should squish her like the bug that she is and be done with her.’

‘Do not be so rash,’ Luna advises. ‘Was it not your grandfather who spared the lives of hundreds of enemy ponies after the Siege of Canterlot during the civil war not too long ago? Without his action, reforming the Republic would have been a much harder task than it has been.’

‘You are talking ponies. Changelings are monsters.’

‘Changelings are not monsters. A single one may commit a horrific act, but you cannot condemn an entire group for it. Besides, we may one day require changeling assistance in a time of need.’

Sombra closes his eyes and nods. ‘You are right. It is just… I see this once-great city ruined by the invasion. It sickens me to think there is nothing more we can do but wait for the Elements of Harmony to arrive and use their powers on her.’

Luna thinks. A small smile appears. ‘There may be something else we can try before then...’

Luna, Sombra and a small team of ponies teleport into the palace. Dead and cocooned crystal ponies litter the halls. Patrolling changelings fly past the ponies as they sneak through the palace.

‘I am never laughing about invisibility spells ever again,’ one of the soldiers comments.

‘Shh!’ the queen hisses. ‘Invisible does not mean they can’t hear us.’

Luna checks down a hall and motions for the others to follow. A loud hiss fills the halls.

‘Damn those ponies!’ Naiad screams, marching from the balcony. ‘If Chrysalis hadn’t abandoned us, we wouldn’t be in this meatgrinder.’ She crosses the path of the intruders. ‘Drones! Get out there! Take as many of them with you as you can!’

Changelings swarm out of the palace. Luna’s party slips past them to a throne room. A crystal alicorn lays dead beside the throne. A heart-shaped crystal floats over the throne, glowing faintly. Luna motions, and a pegasus flies to the Crystal Heart. As the soldier flies back, a changeling patrol races towards an exit, one hitting the pegasus. The changeling and pegasus fall to the ground, sending the Crystal Heart sliding away. The changelings start hissing, alerting their comrades to the intruders. Naiad and her guards rush to the room.

‘What is going on here?’ the changeling queen demands.

Luna drops her spell and fires a magical shot, driving the changelings back a step. ‘It is over, Naiad. Prepare to meet your end.’

Naiad cackles. ‘You seem to forget where you are.’ She whistles, and changelings swarm the hall. ‘You are a little outnumbered.’

Luna raises a shield spell as the changelings advance. ‘Prepare to retreat once I have the spell ready.’

Sombra grits his teeth and charges forward. ‘It is not over yet!’

The unicorn plows through the changelings. He reaches out with his magic and grabs the Crystal Heart before Naiad can reach it. He slams into the changeling queen, sending her back several meters.

‘Like we said, Naiad,’ Sombra growls, ‘you are finished.’

‘What are you going to do? Throw your giant mood ring at me?’

Sombra levitates the Crystal Heart around him. ‘The Crystal Heart gathers and amplifies the love and hope of the crystal ponies. As long as one still lives, its powers can be unleashed. The Crystal Empire will never fall to one who breeds hate and fear. The crystal ponies are nopony’s slaves! And I will defend them to my last breath!’

Before Naiad can retort, the Crystal Heart starts glowing brighter. The artefact bursts with energy. The light from the palace attracts the attention of the crystal ponies hiding in their homes. Seeing the beacon, their powers add to its effect. A pulse from the Crystal Heart sends the changelings flying, scattering them into the frozen north. Another burst of magic causes everypony remaining to appear crystalline. Luna smiles and takes the Crystal Heart with her as she leads her party to the balcony. The remaining changelings surrender as the crystal ponies gather at the palace. They bow when they see Luna and Sombra holding the Crystal Heart high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regent Sombra smiles and adjusts her glasses as she finishes her story. ‘The crystal ponies wanted to make General Sombra their new king, but he accepted the lesser role of regent until a proper pony could be found to fill the job. Since then, the Sombra family has watched over the Crystal Empire until Cadance and Shining Armor took over its jurisdiction. We have continued to serve at their side.’

‘Speaking of Cadance...’ Alba begins.

Helios kicks his sister under the table. ‘That is a good history lesson, but you forgot one thing.’

‘Oh? I think I demonstrated the nobility of the Sombra line quite well.’

‘Two words: hentacle tentai.’

Sombra jumps slightly and covers a nosebleed. ‘First, I have no idea what you are talking about. Second, that is an art form.’

‘One word: churros!’ Rainbow declares. Everypony looks at her. ‘What? They are good, and I could really go for some right now.’

Sombra stops her nosebleed. ‘I’ll have the chefs bring you some as soon as possible.’

‘Sweet.’

The regent stands. ‘Please. It is getting late. Let us relax for the rest of the evening. I will see what arrangements can be made for everypony in the morning.’ She turns to the princess. ‘And yes, that includes your demands.’

Alba huffs and sits back while the others finish their meals.

Alba stands outside of Octavia’s room. The sleepy assassin yawns as she listens to the princess.

‘You want me to break you into Cadance’s room?’ Octavia asks. ‘Why?’

‘I need to see Aunt Cadance,’ Alba answers. ‘I’ll be seen if I fly up there, and there is a shield protecting it from teleportation. All you need to do is break in and get her to see me.’

‘Whatever,’ the earth pony groans, turning back to her room.

‘So, are you getting your gear for this mission?’

‘I’m going to bed, and so are you.’

‘Damn it! I am your princess! I order you to break into my aunt’s bedroom!’

Octavia stops. ‘Alba, there is only one royal I allow to boss me around. You are not him. Go to bed before I send you to bed.’ She closes the door.

Alba growls and storms away. She marches around the halls. She kicks open a door when she reaches the end of a hall. The guard on the other side is crushed, leaving the imprint of yellow feathers on the wall. She continues on her way but stops when she sees a light coming from a room. The princess slows and slinks towards the light.

‘Princess, what are you..?’ a flattened pegasus starts.

‘Shut up!’ Alba hisses, teleporting the pony far, far away.

She skulks to the door and peeks in. Trixie is meeting with Sombra. The unicorns look worried.

‘Alba is really pressuring me,’ Sombra confides. ‘I am worried that I cannot keep it up.’

‘We must,’ Trixie replies. ‘We are under orders from Luna. We can’t let anypony find out.’

‘W-what would be the harm? Telling the truth...’

‘Can you accept the truth yet?’

The grey mare frowns, looks away and kicks the ground. ‘Well, uh...’

‘Exactly.’ Trixie shakes her head. ‘No. Alba pardoned Discord. He is free once again. If she finds out, who knows what trouble she will cause?’

‘What about Helios? He is levelheaded.’

‘And Alba can break him in a second. He isn’t as tough.’

‘Yeah, but he is sweet. He would know how to handle it.’

‘We can’t take that risk.’ Trixie takes a deep breath. ‘I’ll help you run defence. All we have to do is convince her to go back to Canterlot.’

Sombra smiles hopefully. ‘Maybe we can hear what she has to ask Cadance. If it is something we can help with...’

‘With how she has been acting, I don’t know.’ Trixie laughs. ‘Maybe we can find a portal to another world somewhere in the basement and escape for a few days until everything blows over.’

Sombra frowns and adjusts her glasses. ‘That sounds like something out of a cheesy movie. What do you propose doing on the other side? Form a rock band?’

‘I play a mean electric guitar.’

Sombra rolls her eyes and goes to the door. ‘I’m going to bed now. See you in the morning.’

Alba quickly teleports away before she is caught. Sombra exits the room and looks around.

‘Wasn’t there a guard out here?’

At breakfast, Alba glares at the older unicorns while the others eat. Razzly serves a large batch of waffles made with crystal fruits. Rainbow guards a pile of freshly-baked churros from everypony. Sombra talks with some guards.

‘He was a yellow pegasus, not that bright. Maybe he wandered off into the wastes for some reason,’ she says.

The guards salute. ‘We’ll do our best to bring him back in a flash.’

‘Or not,’ Alba mumbles.

Sombra gives the princess a quizzical look. She shakes her head and levitates her tablet. ‘Anyway, I have arranged a meeting with our cultivators for you, Apple Bloom.’

‘Thank ya.’

‘Miss Razzly is getting acquainted with the baking staff.’ She looks up. ‘Miss Rainbow, what is it you would like to do today?’

A new platter of churros is set in front of the pegasus. ‘I’m good.’

Sombra rolls her eyes. ‘As for you Alba...’

‘Let me guess. Cadance is too busy for me?’

The unicorn nods. ‘Fortunately, she has allowed me to hear your request and do what I can to assist you.’

The princess sighs. ‘Good enough. I need access to the archives at the library. All of the archives, even the sealed ones.’

Sombra pales. ‘I don’t think that is possible...’

‘You said you would do anything. I just wanted to get formal permission so I wouldn’t have to order them opened.’

‘But you need authorization to...’

‘I authorize me as princess of the New Lunar Republic.’

Sombra adjusts her glasses. ‘It is not that simple. Only Cadance and your parents have the authorization to unseal the archives. You don’t have the authority.’

Alba takes a slow, deep breath. ‘That is why I need to see Cadance. She will listen to me.’

Sombra closes her eyes and thinks. She looks over at Trixie then at the princess. ‘One of Cadance’s first acts was to give me the ability to act on her behalf and issue orders carrying the full weight of her authority. I will allow you access to the archives.’

Alba sits back and sighs in relief. ‘Finally.’ She looks over at Razzly. ‘Do you want to come with me while I do my research?’

Razzly shakes her head. ‘Sorry. The chefs are going to show me some of their recipes and techniques today.’

Shaun puts a talon on Alba’s shoulder. ‘I’ll go with you! We’ll library until we cannot learn anything more!’

The princess shudders. ‘As if I didn’t think it could get any worse...’

Alba storms through the palace. Trixie and Sombra try to stay ahead of the princess. The two unicorns block a door and raise magical shields. Alba magically grips the shields. She forces the mares back down the hall, scratching the crystal floor.

‘Alba! Stop!’ Trixie commands.

‘Please don’t go in there!’ Sombra begs.

Alba stops and looks back. ‘You have been blocking me from seeing Cadance since we got here. No longer. I need to see her and nopony else. The fate of the universe depends on it.’

‘What is she talking about?’ Sombra asks.

‘Something Discord showed her,’ Trixie answers. ‘Probably a trick to manipulate her.’

‘It is not a trick. It is real,’ Alba counters. ‘I have evidence. I just need to talk to Cadance about it. She’ll understand.’ She pushes the door open. ‘Cadance? It is me, Alba. I need to talk with you.’

No response comes from the room. The young princess slowly enters the room. While the room is clean, it is cold and empty with the curtains drawn. The only sign of Cadance is a tiara sitting on the bed. Alba slowly turns back to face the unicorns. Sombra is on the verge of tears.

‘Where. Is. Cadance?’ Alba seethes.

Sombra looks at Trixie for support then back to the princess. She closes her eyes as she sobs, ‘She is gone.’

‘What do you mean “gone”?’

‘F-four years ago...’

‘Don’t say it,’ Trixie snaps.

‘Four years ago, I came in to check on her, and she was gone. I don’t know where. All that was left was her crown and a note saying she was not going to be found, that I was to tend to the Empire and that she loved her country very much.’

Alba scowls at the mares. ‘So Cadance is gone and nopony knows where she is?’

Trixie shakes her head. ‘Lyra’s spies and Octavia’s organization has found no trace of her. It is almost as if she just disappeared.’

‘She probably saw the disaster coming. Combined with depression from the loss of Shining Armor, she probably escaped to a safe haven.’

‘S-she can do that?’ Sombra stutters.

Alba nods. ‘I saw in a book that there is a realm that can be accessed with alicorn magic. Cadance probably went there to get away from everything.’ She looks at Sombra. ‘We have to tell everypony.’

‘What! No! That is insane!’ Trixie exclaims. ‘Think of the panic it will cause! You are talking about announcing a beloved figure has just “disappeared”. The Republic has yet to hear of Discord’s release. Not to mention the brewing tension with the Griffin Empire. This would be a major blow to the Republic’s image and stability at a time when we need to be our strongest. Think about the nation before your principles.’

‘I am. This is the right thing to do for our nation in the long run. If we are honest with our citizens, they will support us in our time of need.’

‘When? While they are panicking about the ancient evil you unleased or while they are panicking about the loss of another princess?’

‘I pardoned Discord because he earned it. He has yet to cause any trouble. As for Cadance…’ Alba looks at Sombra again. ‘I think the truth will help unite the Crystal Empire behind you. You have done so much in the past four years. I am sure the citizens will support you.’

‘You cannot take that risk. An individual may react calmly, but a crowd can be dangerous.’

The princess glares at the entertainer. ‘Let me guess, you were advising my mother on this strategy all these years. You two were manipulating Sombra from doing the right thing.’

‘We were protecting her and the Crystal Empire. The chaos it would cause would weaken us at this time of conflict with the griffins.’

‘And how many years without conflict were you saving that line for?’

‘Enough!’

The arguing ponies stop and look at Sombra. She is staring at the ground. There is a puddle of tears at her hooves.

‘The princess is right,’ Sombra mumbles. ‘It was stupid to cover up Cadance’s disappearance for so long. I thought that was what she wanted. She would have wanted me to stand tall and lead. We have to tell everypony.’

Alba goes over to Sombra. ‘You have my support. I know Helios will back you up as well.’

Trixie takes a deep breath. ‘I hope you know what you are doing.’

A large crowd of crystal ponies gather outside of the palace. Nearly the entire Crystal Empire has turned out for Regent Sombra’s announcement. The Elements stand with the regent as she addresses the crowd.

‘Citizens of the Crystal Empire,’ Sombra begins. ‘I come before you with bad news.’ She takes a deep breath. ‘Princess Cadance is gone.’ The crowd murmurs. ‘Four years ago, her bedroom was found empty. She left behind a message of hope for you all. She wanted to leave you all with the love she held for everypony.’ She takes another breath. ‘Since I was a filly, Cadance raised me to carry on her ideals. I will continue to do my best to govern as she would have intended. I hope you will stand with me as we go forward.’

Helios steps forward. ‘Regent Sombra. You have governed on your own since Cadance left. You have proven yourself to be a great leader already, and you have honored Cadance’s memory more than you know. You have our support.’

Alba smiles as Helios and Sombra continue addressing the crowd, easing their minds. Trixie trots up behind the princess.

‘This might be going well for you now, but you still have one major test ahead.’

Alba’s smile instantly turns into a frown. ‘I know. I have to speak with my mother...’

Author's Note:

RoH Timeline: Princess Cadance has been missing for years with Regent Sombra and Queen Luna covering up the disappearance.

Character Introduction: Regent Sombra is the 13th in the line of Sombras going back to General Sombra who served with Queen Luna in the liberation of the Crystal Empire from a changeling invasion 400 years prior. She is a well-educated mare with a love for her home in the Crystal Empire. She was a loyal friend to Princess Cadance and will do everything to keep Cadance's memory alive. She has a bit of a nerdy side with more than a passing interest in old science fiction shows and Neighponese animation.

Story Note: This is my favorite chapter title in the series (though I kept resisting putting it down until I decided to name all the remaining chapters).

Also, Sombra was always planned to be nerdy just to mess with the readers, but I noticed some raised flags after the name was casually dropped in one chapter. Then, I came across this blog and knew Sombra had to be be a mare too, just to really mess with everyone. Enjoy ^_^

First time Alba beats up Flash Sentry