• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,070 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,070

Rainbow Dash's date

"What a beautiful day to be flying." said Rainbow Dash as she zoomed through the clouds on her way to Soarin's wonderbolt practice. Rainbow Dash didn't quite know what her relationship with Soarin' was they sorta were friends but also had that romantic touch. Rainbow dash wanted to be more than friends but something was holding her back. It was partly because Fluttershy might still have feelings for him and partly because there was another pony pulling at her heart.

She finally arrived at the arena in Cloudsdale and took a seat in the stands. Soarin' was already doing laps around the field. Rainbow Dash watched as he zoomed around and around, Soarin' was equally as fast as Rainbow but had more control, making Rainbow Dash want to train even harder. There was another pony Rainbow Dash had her eye on also, he had a orange mane and tail both streaked with a lighter orange, and had a light orange almost white coat. HIs cutie mark was a flame in the shape of a lightning bolt. He was one of the most agile flyers Rainbow had ever seen. He was lean but muscular in all the right places. Rainbow Dash had only spoken to him once while at another practice with Soarin'. His name was Fire Streak.

Rainbow Dash was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice Soarin' flying to her until he was about a foot away. "Hey Rainbow, glad you made it".He said giving her a brotherly hug.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Replied Rainbow Dash.

"So Rainbow one of my buddies has an eye for you and I was wondering if you would go talk to him." Rainbows eyes narrowed as she scanned the field for who the mystery stallion was. "His name is Fire Streak". Rainbow Dashes eyes widened, but she played it off.

"I don't know, is this guy awesome enough for me?" Rainbow Dash said trying to contain her excitment.

"He's totally awesome, and he's a really nice guy will you do me this one favor and talk to him."

"I guess one little chat wont hurt."

After the match Rainbow dash approached Fire Streak. "Uh... Hi Soarin' said you wanted to talk" He blushed a deep crimson turning his pale coat pink.

"Oh sorry if he bothered you about that, I was just wondering if you wanted to you know go out some time." He said more confidently.

"That would be cool" Said Rainbow Dash cooly.

"Great I will pick you up at 8:00"

"Sounds good"

***
Rainbow Dash had only been on a few dates in her life, mostly because she was more of a one night stand kind of girl but as she got older she realized that she wants more of a serious commitment. Rainbow Dash thought about this as she got prepared for for her date it was almost eight and Rainbow was just putting on the finishing touches. Her door bell rang and she trotted over to get it. There stood Fire streak looking very handsome with a black suite and red tie with a rose in the pocket. Rainbow Dash herself was wearing a sparkling red dress that showed just how daring she was. "Wow you look beautiful tonight." He said.

Rainbow Dash just shrugged and said "You don't look so bad yourself." He smirked and held out his hoof to her. Together they flew down to the street and started walking to one of the better establishments in Ponyville called Sprouts. It was Rainbow Dashes favorite.

"How did you know I like to come to Sprouts?"

"I am not only remarkably handsome, but I can also read minds." He said with a bragging air.

"Soarin' told you didn't he?"

Fire Streak laughed "Yes he did." They sat down and sandwiches were served to them right away. Rainbow Dash started eating immediately and her mouth was full when she was asked "So what is your relationship with Soarin'"

"Oh were bust bends" Rainbow Dash mumbled.

"Sorry didn't catch that."

Rainbow cleared her throat and said "Oh we're just friends."

"Well thats a relief, I didn't want to be taking someone else's mare."

"Nope we just kissed a few times, what about you have you been seeing anyone?"

"The only pony I see is you." Fire Streak said dreamily. "That was really bad wasn't it?" Rainbow Dash was trying to hold back her giggles but failing entirely.

"No It was sweet." She said trying to hold back her laughter. The date continued for a couple more hours both ponies loosing track of time by the time they were out of the it was nearly eleven. "Wow tonight was the most fun ever had on a date, you're pretty funny Fire."

"I also enjoyed this date, but I don't want it to end where do you want to go now?

"Oh I know this great bar that we can go too."

"Well I was actually thinking a less public place, you know somewhere we can be alone."

Rainbow Dash smirked at him. "Why are you so anxious to be alone with me?" He just smirked and launched up into the air. "Hey wait up!" Once Rainbow caught up with him she was panting and trying to fly along side Fire." Why did you do that?"

"Because I want to take you somewhere high." Once they got to the highest cloud that would support there weight they landed.

"Wow it is beautiful up here, much better than the drafty old bar I was going to take you to."

"I thought you might like it." They were now laying side by side looking at the moon and the stars.

"Thank you for the wonderful night, I really did have fun."

"Anytime, Rainbow do you want to do it again sometime?" Fire Streak said hopefully.

"I would love that."

Author's Note:

Hi anyone who has been reading this. Please comment any errors and or why you like or dislike the story. please thumb and favorite. Also comment your favorite couple in the section below.