• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,069 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,069

An unlucky past


It had been a week since Lucky Clover had started working at Sugar Cube Corner, and Pinkie was loving it. Everyday Pinkie and Lucky got to work in close proximity to each other. The only problem was the Cakes. They were like parents to Pinkie and always kept an eye on her. But Pinkie and Lucky found a way around that. Whenever the Cakes left they would make out, or just cuddle. It even got more risky, sneaking kisses when they weren't looking, and always finding excuses to do things together. Like putting the twins to bed, or delivering orders that really only required one pony. Pinkie loved spending time with Lucky and didn't view work as a chore anymore.

Today was especially special, it was Lucky's Party! Pinkie had invited everypony in Ponyville to join her in celebrating his new job. The Cakes had agreed to close Sugar Cube Corner for the day so she could set everything up. Pinkie pulled out her party cannon and fired. The room was filled with streamers, balloons, and even a table with snacks assorted on it. It was still early in the day and nobody would be showing up for hours. The Cakes were gone on a business meeting with the twins, so Pinkie had the place to herself. Pinkie stashed her party cannon away and started putting the finishing touches. She still needed to make the big cake for the party so she set out to the kitchen.

Pinkie gathered the supplies, she decided to make chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate chocolate chips. It was Lucky's favorite and it was going to be delicious! Pinkie was in the middle of stirring the wet ingredients when she heard the bell ring on the door. "That's weird I could have swore I put the sign as closed on the door." Pinkie stopped stirring and went to investigate. She stepped out into the sitting area looking for somepony who could have entered, but nopony was in sight. Suddenly the world became dark.

"Guess who."

Pinkie put a hoof to her chin. "Is it Mr. Cake?"

"Nope."

"What about Rainbow Dash?"

"No."

"Um is it that one colt I slept with in..."

Suddenly Pinkie could see again and she was flipped around to see a bewildered gray stallion. "Woah, woah, woah, what are you talking about Pinkie?"

"Oh it's you Lucky, good thing you stopped me from continuing that could've been bad."

"Pinkie is there something you need to tell me?" Lucky asked concerned.

"Oh you know I'm joking Lucky, you can't prank the prankster!"

Lucky relaxed and chuckled. "You got me Pinkie, you're good."

Pinkie giggled and wrapped Lucky in a hug. "What are you doing here, I'm still setting up for your party."

"I just thought that I could help since it's my party after all."

"Exactly why you shouldn't be planning it, go take the day off and have some fun while I plan your party." Pinkie started pushing Lucky towards the door but wasn't getting very far due to her small size.

"Hey Pinkie I'm not going anywhere, I want to spend time with you." Pinkie stopped pushing and looked at him.

"Really, that's what you want to do for your Friday?"

"Of course it is. The twins and the Cakes are gone, so it's just you and me."

Pinkie's cheeks turned even pinker and she nuzzled Lucky, exciting a blush from him as well. While Pinkie continued to burrow into him, he said "So what were you working on before I barged in here?"

Pinkie didn't stop nuzzling him when she said. "Working on your cake for the party."

"Well let's get working then." Lucky slowly led Pinkie into the kitchen where all the ingredients were still spewed. He started mixing the wet ingredients while Pinkie watched him in a daze. They continued like that until the cake was in the oven and Lucky was sitting down to relax. Pinkie sat down next to him and nuzzled up, enjoying the warmth of the oven. It was still a while before the party so Pinkie and Lucky were in no rush. Lucky placed his head on Pinkie's and Pinkie nuzzled in the nook of his neck.

For some reason Pinkie seemed to calm down when Lucky was around. Pinkie for once in her life was content to stay still, in fact she didn't want to move.

"You know I met this mare about a week back, I think I'm falling for her."

Pinkie's stomach tightened with shock.Who could this mare be? I thought he was into me. Pinkie suddenly drew away from him fear and hurt in her big blue eye's.

Lucky looked at her for a long moment and laughed. Pinkie looked even more hurt and was about to be drawn to tears. Lucky laughed even harder "Pinkie it's you, you dork! I can't believe you thought I was seeing another mare! I thought you thought better of me."

Pinkie's face turned to relief mixed with anger. "How could you do that to me!? You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Pinkie punched him in the shoulder with enough force to get the point across.

"Oww that hurt." Lucky said rubbing his shoulder.

"Good. That's what my heart felt like."

"Oh Pinkie, you’re such a drama queen." He said rolling his eyes.

"I'm not a drama queen!" Pinkie said. "I just care about you." She got quiet and sat down next to Lucky again.

"Hey don't be sad, I care about you too. Trust me there's no other mare I would rather be with."

She looked up at him. "You mean it? "Instead of saying anything he pulled her in for a short but tender kiss. Pinkie giggled. "I guess you do mean it." He smiled. He was about to lean in for another kiss but a ding was heard from the oven. Lucky reluctantly pulled back leaving Pinkie dissatisfied. Lucky pulled out the cake letting the sweet smell of chocolate wash over him. "It smells delicious!" Pinkie walked over to the cake and gave it a big waif. She slowly leaned down to try and bite it before Lucky could stop her, but he was too quick and pulled her back.

"Pinkie you have to wait. It doesn't even have icing on it."

Pinkie licked her lips. "Oh I guess you're right, it just looks so good!"

"That's because we made it. Now let me ice the thing. "Pinkie reluctantly stepped back and Lucky got a icing tube and started decorating the cake. It took him nearly half an hour to ice the three tiered cake. When he was done he stepped back to admire his handy work. Pinkie was about to pounce on the cake but Lucky saw the look in her eye. "Oh no you don't Pinkie, you have to wait until the party."

Pinkie huffed in disappointment. "But it just looks so tasty! Can't I have one little bite."

Lucky sighed in exasperation. "No Pinkie you have to wait. Besides, the party starts in a couple of hours. You can have it then." Pinkie continued to look disappointed.

"How can I keep my mind off of this cake for two hours?!"

"I have a few ideas." Lucky grabbed her face in between his hooves and kissed her long and passionately.

"Maybe I can keep my mind off of this cake for a few hours." She mumbled into the kiss. They continued like that for several minutes, only stopping for the necessities like air. Pinkie Pie was in heaven, she was kissing the stallion of her dreams, and had a delicious cake to eat, and a party to throw! Right now her life couldn't get any better. Time seemed to fly and before she knew it, it was an hour before the party.

She reluctantly pulled away from their latest make out session. Lucky looked at her in confusion. "We need to get ready for the party."

He groaned and leaned in for another kiss. "Can't we do that later?"

Pinkie was tempted to just let him continue kissing her but decided against it. She put a hoof on his chest. "No,we have to get ready, go home and spiffy yourself up and then we'll have a blast at the party."

"But I was already having a party, with you."

Pinkie smiled. "Go get out of here." She pushed him away forcing him to stand up.

"All right, All right I'll go. But remember, we will continue this when I get back."

Pinkie laughed. "Okay lover boy, go get ready." She heard him mumble something under his breath as he walked out the door.

***

Pinkie didn't do much to get ready. Just puffed her hair up, put mascara on, and added a little perfume, nothing fancy. Of course all of this would be ruined when Pinkie and Lucky were alone. Once Pinkie was satisfied she went downstairs to check on the arrangements before the guest arrived in about 20 minutes. Everything seemed to be in order Pinkie was bubbly with excitement as she often was.

The first guests to arrive was Twilight, Flash, and Spike. "Good to see you guys! You know we're everything is, you have been to enough of my parties." They all nodded and headed over to the snack table.

Soon the party was packed with ponies all from Ponyville, even Spitfire who happened to be in town was there. The only pony Pinkie couldn't find was Lucky Clover himself. Finally 45 minutes after the party started Lucky Clover arrived. The moment ponies saw him they congratulated him, it took him five minutes just to cross the room and get to Pinkie. Lucky looked very handsome with a simple black bow tie and cologne. When he got to Pinkie he said "Wow, you look amazing, and you did a great job on the party. Everypony looks like they're having a good time."

Pinkie smiled. "You don't looks so bad yourself, and thank you, they're all here for you."

He laughed. "Thanks Pinkie, you really are the greatest party planner in Equestria."

Pinkie blushed at the complement. "Do you want to go somewhere less crowded?"

"I would like nothing more." They left the front of the shop and went to the back of the kitchen were nopony was aloud. They sat down, backs to the wall. "I can't believe all these ponies showed up because of me. Then again they probably just came because they knew you were throwing it."

Pinkie kissed him on the cheek. "Yeah, your probably right." Lucky laughed, and so did Pinkie. They were about to share another kiss when a cyan mare with a rainbow mane flew threw the door.

"Yo Pinkie we're about to crack open the cake you better hurry if you want some." As soon as she had arrived she left not even noticing Lucky Clover.

Pinkie looked at Lucky anxiously, she wanted to stay here with him but she really wanted to have cake. Lucky noticed her expression and said "You can go, I'm waiting right here."

Pinkie gave him a quick kiss and she was off screaming "I call a slice!" Lucky chuckled to himself thinking How did I end up with a mare like her?
Lucky relaxed thinking about his future with Pinkie, momentarily forgetting about the past. His relaxation was short lived when a group of stallion bust through the back door of Sugar Cube Corner. The leader of the group said to him "Parties over, Lover Boy."

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter, and sorry about the cliff hanger! As always, Like, favorite, and comment your favorite couple!

Applejack- Burning Love
Rainbow Dash-Fire Streak
Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover
Rarity- Thunderlane
Twilight -Flash Sentry
Fluttershy- Soarin'

Come on! It's only two words!