• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,070 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,070

Recovery of the heart

"Soarin' look I---"

"Fluttershy, I love you." Fluttershy started at him wide eyed, her irises growing. "Holy Shit, did I just say that?!" Soarin' started to panic. "I'm sorry Fluttershy, it just came out. Are you mad? Okay I need to leave now." Soarin' started to get up in panic, but a soft but forceful yellow hoof grabbed onto him, dragging him down on the couch. In a quick act of courage, Fluttershy pushed Soarin' down and forcefully pressed her lips against his. He tried to pull back, but then realized who was kissing him, and returned it with even more passion. Fluttershy felt him understand and closed her eyes just enjoying the sensation of the kiss. She felt Soarin's tongue poke at her lips, asking access. Permission granted, Soarin' slid his tongue into Fluttershy's mouth. All of a sudden the kiss got more intense, their tongue's at a constant battle, exploring each others mouth. Fluttershy had to pull away gasping for breath, she panted quietly. Before she could fully recover, Soarin' was back on her, pulling her head down to meet his. She gave a slight moan in protest but continued kissing him anyway. Fluttershy was in Elysium, she had never had a more passionate moment and she wanted it to last as long as possible. But Fate didn't plan it that way and a yellow pony with a fire yellow and orange mane bust through the door. Fluttershy Gasped and crawled off of Soarin'. Soarin' looked surprised and a little annoyed, his make out session with his dream mare was cut short. "Spitfire! What are you doing here?" Soarin sat up on the couch looking astounded, as did Fluttershy, only Fluttershy had a huge blush on her face.

"Rainbow Dash told me you would be here."

Soarin' looked at her a moment. "Get out!" He said exasperated.

She looked slightly hurt, but put on a determined look. "I will not leave. I have loved you ever since you had joined the Wonderbolts. I have been searching for you ever since you flew out of that cannon. I was planning to tell you my feelings after the practice but you never came back." Her voice broke at the last words.

Soarin' looked bewildered. "You love... love me?" The last words came out pained

Spitfire rolled her eyes. "You have always been dense to female attraction, yes I love you, for what... 3 years now!"

Soarin' stuttered. "But... But you always said no dating your co workers."

Spitfire sauntered farther into Fluttershy's cottage, not seeming to notice her. "I only said that to the other flyers but I am free to have anypony I want." Soarin' looked uncomfortable and scooted closer to Fluttershy.

"Well I’m sorry Spitfire, I’m already with somepony." Spitfire looked as shocked as Soarin' had a moment earlier. Fluttershy looked at him bewildered also, but then her face took a sudden change and she blushed then smiled.

"Who could possibly be with you, you don't even have a fillyfriend." Her eyes slowly slid over to Fluttershy, who was still blushing. Spitfire realized what they had been doing before she had barged in. Her face flushed with rage, she looked at Soarin' with a murderous look, and a loathing look at Fluttershy. "Her? Her? Why in all of Equestria would you choose her? You could of had any mare in all of the world, and you chose her?!" She spat the word out with hatred. Fluttershy sunk into her hair trying to get away from the torment. Soarin' had a look of pure anger. "I loved you for three years and this is how you repay me, well why don't you just continue sucking on each others muzzles!" With that Spitfire left with tears streaming down her face. Soarin's anger vanished as soon as it had arrived and he sunk down on the couch miserably. Fluttershy caressed his cheek and turned his face towards her. His expression softened into one of love.

"What am I going to Fluttershy? Just when I think I can finally be happy with the mare of my life, another comes crashing to ruin the party. Honestly I had no idea she had feelings for me." He looked apologetic. "I'm sorry I had to put you through this." Fluttershy gave him a small smile.

"We can get through this together. But we might want to sleep it off, maybe she’ll calm down."

"Oh you want to go to bed huh? Jeez Fluttershy I didn't think you would be that eager to get with me, but if you insist." Soarin pulled her into a bone crunching kiss. Fluttershy was tempted to just let things progress but she remembered the tears running down the other mares face and reluctantly pulled away. Remembering her kindness element of harmony.

"We can't." She said softly. "Not tonight." Soarin' looked at her disappointed, but nodded. Fluttershy slowly got up but Soarin pulled her down, and gave her a peck on the lips. Fluttershy got up again, rolling her eyes. She walked and when she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard Soarin say:

"Love you."

"I love you too."

***

The next morning Fluttershy came down stairs. Soarin' was still sleeping and she decided not to bother him. She quickly laid out food for all of the animals, and ate herself. She left a bowl of oats for Soarin' and was out the door. The summer morning was warm, and Fluttershy sucked the air in gladly. She trotted down the dirt path from her cottage to Ponyville. She figured Spitfire hadn't gotten very far last night, and started looking for her. She wasn't at sugar cube corner, the Apple's hadn't seen her, and Fluttershy knew she wasn't in the Everfree forest. One more place to look. She flew up to Rainbow Dash's house and quietly knocked on the door. Sobbing could be heard from inside and Fluttershy flattened her ears. Rainbow Dash opened the door looking annoyed. "Right now isn't a good... Fluttershy?"

Spitfire's ears perked at the name and she ran towards the door, she was about to tackle Fluttershy but Rainbow Dash stopped her. "Enough Spitfire, you’re not going to hurt Fluttershy." Fluttershy looked frightened and took a step back. Spitfire was still resisting to Rainbow Dash's restraints.

"She took my coltfriend, he was everything I had!" She shouted, staring daggers at Fluttershy. Fluttershy backed away further. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and gave Spitfire a forceful shove back into house. Rainbow Dash shoved her on to the couch, where she sat hooves crossed.

"It's okay Fluttershy you can come in, Spitfire here will be nice." Rainbow Dash said the last part extra loud so Spitfire was sure to hear.

"Oh thank you Rainbow Dash." She walked past her and sat down on the other couch facing Spitfire. Spitfire refused to look at her, and gave a 'Hmph' When she sat down. Fluttershy looked at her sorrowfully. "Please don't be mad at Soarin', it wasn't his fault."

"Then who's fault is it?" Spitfire snapped.

Fluttershy looked slightly more determined. "It's no ponies fault, I found Soarin' after he got launched out of the cannon, and I fixed him up."

Spitfire looked at her. "But it's not fair! I have known him for 3 years! And then he falls in love with you in a couple of days!"

Fluttershy looked at her kindly. "That's not quite true, you see me and Soarin' used to date in high school and college. But we broke up once he became a Wonderbolt."

Spitfire looked at her in surprise , she had not know that Fluttershy, had known Soarin' longer than her. "I didn't know that." Fluttershy only nodded. "But it's still not fair, I have loved him for so long, and when I finally make my move, he falls back in love, how do I even compete? You're beautiful, kind, caring, one of the elements of harmony, for Celestia's sake. No wonder he never noticed me, he had you to think about." Fluttershy blushed at all the comments, no pony had ever given her that many comments in a row.

"That is no way to think. You're captain of the Wonderbolts, you are the most wanted mare in Equestria and you will find someone I'm sure of it."

Spitfire looked up at Fluttershy. "But I want Soarin', he's the love of my life."

Fluttershy gave her a sympathetic but firm smile. "I'm sorry but I can not help you with that."

Spitfire started to weep again, knowing she could never be with Soarin'. Fluttershy came and sat by her stroking her mane and whispering comforting words. Rainbow Dash had gone out of the house once she knew Spitfire wasn't going to choke Fluttershy out. Eventually Spitfire's sobs stopped and she sat up wiping her eye's. "You know there's this one stallion, I think you would be really into."

"Who?"

"His name is Big Mac, he's an earth pony that lives on the apple orchard just below here. He is very strong and athletic, I think you would like him."

"He sounds kind of nice."

"That's the spirit." Fluttershy and Spitfire had talked for almost an hour after that, and once Fluttershy left she felt confident her and Spitfire would get along just fine. She silently flew back to her cottage where Soarin' was waiting. Fluttershy landed in front of her doorstep and opened the door. Soarin' was staring blankly at the floor and looked up in surprise when Fluttershy came in.

"Fluttershy you had me worried sick, where have you been?" Soarin' asked running up and kissing her forehead, lips, cheeks, neck.

"Soarin' stop, I just need to fix some things." She said it giggling, it was hard to concentrate when a pair of soft lips were nipping at your throat.

"What kind of things?"

"The thing with Spitfire." Soarin' stopped his kissing.

"And.. how did it go?"

"Everything is great."

"Fluttershy I don't know if you can get more amazing."

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter, like, comment, and favorite, also want to give credit to my editior watermane2000. Comment your favorite couple

Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover
Rainbow Dash- Fire Streak
Rarity- Thunderlane
Twilight Sparkle- Flash Sentry
Applejack- Burning Love
Fluttershy-Soarin'

IT's only two words!