• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,070 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,070

Guinea Pig


Twilight had been a princess for about two months now, and things were great. Twilight did miss being Princess Celestia's prized student, but she loved being a princess herself. She felt the role suited her well, she had saved Equestria enough times to know that. Her royal duties did become slightly uncomfortable sometimes, but she was happy to do them. Twilight was always hungry for knowledge so she continued her studies. It was mostly bookwork, which was perfectly fine for Twilight. But to get the whole learning experience she need to do some ‘fieldwork experiments’. Normally Spike would be her number one candidate, but he was away for the day. His excused himself by mumbling something about, watching a certain black stallion with blue a mane. Twilight knew he needed to get out once in a while so she obliged and took care of the chores today. When she was done, she had wanted to do some experimenting, but there was no one to experiment on. Wait isn't Flash coming over today? Twilight asked herself. She trotted over to the calendar hanging on the wall. It was July 7th, and there circled in red was Flash's name. How could I have forgotten? Twilight just shook her head. DING- DONG. That must be him, what a coincidence. Twilight walked to the door and opened it. An orange stallion with a spiky blue mane, holding flowers stood in her wake. "Hello Flash."

Flash smiled and held the flowers out to her. She took the flowers in her magical embrace, and set them in a vase on her desk. "What's the special occasion?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Visiting you is always a special occasion." Flash said rather dreamily.

"What has gotten into you Flash?"

"What? Why can't I bring my fillyfriend flowers without being questioned?"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "They are lovely Flash, thank you." He smiled once again and gave her a kiss. Twilight was about to pull away but he held her there, eventually pressing her against the wall. They kissed for a long while, until they had to come up for air. "Flash, my word you’re being very affectionate today." Twilight tried to scold but failed and started grinning.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I don't know, you kind of have my head buzzing. What do you want to do today?" She said, still light headed from the kiss. Flash put a hoof to his chin, with a thoughtful expression.

"We could just hang out if you wanted."

"That doesn't sound very productive." Twilight said walking up to Flash and nuzzling him.

"Well when you nuzzle me like that, I can think of a few activities." Twilight smiled.

"No Flash, we can't do that today, well at least right now. Spike could come home any minute. What else?"

"Why don't you think of something, egghead." Twilight stopped nuzzling him and punched him in the foreleg. While Flash was rubbing his foreleg with a pained expression, Twilight thought.

"Well I have been wanting to do some experiments." Flash looked at her suspiciously.

"What kind of experiments are we talking about?"

"Magical experiments."

Flash looked disappointed. "Oh those kind of experiments." He then smiled teasingly. Twilight rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Yes those kind of experiments. I just got a new book of spells that requires living objects to test on."

"Will it be dangerous?"

Twilight looked hurt. "You think that I would hurt you?" She then smiled. "Okay,maybe slightly." Flash looked at her dubiously.

"What do I get out of this?" Flash asked. Twilight gave him a smirk, then a provocative look. Flash got the hint and smiled. "Fine, I’ll do it."

Twilight grinned. "Yay! Okay just let me go get the book, and I’ll be right back." Twilight ran upstairs to her bedroom, and quickly returned with a book floating above her.

"What kind of spells are we talking about here?"

"Oh you’ll see." That didn't ease Flash's apprehension.

"Okay Flash just stand in the center of the room. Don't look so nervous, none of these spells are permanent." After Twilight had that battle with Trixie over the amulets, Twilight had wanted to actually learn age spells, gender spells, etc. But she decided to start with a slightly easier spell. A weight spell. Flash was shuffling his hooves nervously. Twilight read the spell over again, then a violet bubble of magic started forming around her horn. A big flash of purple magic hit Flash, making him jump. His belly got swollen, his lean muscular legs started getting thicker, and a roll of fat formed on his neck.

Twilight stuffed her hoof in her mouth to stop from laughing. Flash looked down at himself in alarm. "Twilight,what did you do to me?!" he yelled in a deeper voice.

Twilight took her hoof out of her mouth. "It's a weight spell. You gained about 70 pounds in 5 seconds." Twilight said giggling. "Let's see how well the spell is holding up, start walking around." Flash grudgingly started walking around sluggishly. "Start running." She ordered. Flash tried to gallop but could only reach the speed of a trot. After about ten seconds he was panting, as if he had run a mile. Twilight started giggling uncontrollably at Flash's reduced stamina.

"Can you..." He panted. "please reverse the spell." Twilight could only nod. She looked at her spell book, for the reversal spell. She looked at Flash and a big beam of purple light reached him, and all the fat started sinking away. After about 10 seconds Flash was a regular, non-obese stallion.

"Please never get fat." Twilight said laughing.

Flash laughed too. "Just for you Twilight, what's the next awful spell you're going to cast on me?" Twilight looked at her spell book once more looking for a new spell she could try on Flash.

"Let's try the species switch spell."

"I think I can guess what that one's going to be."

"It requires more physical contact."

"I like the sound of that." Said Flash enthusiastically.

"Not that kind of touching." She said rolling her eyes. Twilight walked over to Flash. "Bend your head down." He bent his head down obediently. Twilight touched his head with her horn, and it started to glow." Flash suddenly shrunk, down and down. He looked up Twilight fearfully. "Flash you're adorable!" All that could be heard from Flash was little squeaks. He looked down at himself, he had little fury claws a long skinny tail, and whiskers. He was a mouse, he had orange fur and a line of blue going down his back. Twilight was still looking at him, or rather down at him. She picked him up with her magic and set him on a stool. He gave her little squeaks of protestation. "Alright,I’ll change you back." But before Twilight could cast the spell, the doorbell rang. "I’ll be right back, don't go anywhere." The mouse looked annoyed at Twilight. She dashed to the door and opened it.

"Hi Twilight, I was wondering if you had a book I need for animal care." Fluttershy said looking around Twilight at the door. That's when her eyes landed on Flash. She bolted past Twilight and picked up Flash in her hooves. "Who is this little angel? Well aren't you precious."

"Actually Fluttershy..." But it was too late.Fluttershy was giving the little mouse smooches and rubbing him up and down her face.

"I’ve never seen a mouse this color before, where did you get him?"

"Oh well Fluttershy, could you just put him down for a second?" Fluttershy looked disappointed but did as she was told. Twilight cast the reversal spell on Flash and he started growing. His claws sunk into hooves, his whiskers disappeared, and he got his voice back. Fluttershy's eyes widened as she saw the little mouse grow. Once Flash was Flash again he shook himself.

"Well that was weird. And thanks Fluttershy I think you're cute too." Fluttershy blushed so deep she tried to hide in her mane.

"I am really sorry Flash, I had no idea it was you." Fluttershy said sinking deeper and deeper into her mass of pink mane.

"Hey its okay Fluttershy, you don't have to be embarrassed. I did enjoy the kisses though."

Fluttershy slowly appeared from her mane and giggled. But Twilight butted in. "Let's leave the kisses to me. Fluttershy you said you needed a book?"

Fluttershy turned towards her and nodded. After Fluttershy told her which book, Twilight located it quickly, and with a quick apology to Flash she was out the door. "Twilight, did I sense jealousy in your voice?"

"Yes you did, I don't like other mares kissing my coltfriend, even if they were a mouse." Twilight said matter of factly.

"Aww that's cute." Flash said squishing Twilights cheeks. Twilight gently shrugged him off to look at her spell book.

"Hmm... this one should be interesting."

"Tell me what it is first."

Twilight sighed "It says it increases the lust of a stallion pony for two hours."

Flash looked like he had slightly mixed feeling about this spell.

"This can be the last one." Flash just silently nodded his head.
Twilight sent a small zap to Flash's head. At first he just stood there blinking, then his eyelids lowered and he started looking around. He spotted Twilight and a big maniacal grin spread on his face. The rest of the night pursued and from then on, Flash was Twilight’s number one guinea pig.

Author's Note:

hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a lot of fun writing it. Oh and about Fluttershy showing up, this was before Soarin' said I love you, to Fluttershy. I would like to give thanks to my official editor watermane2000, he has asked me that nobody follow him. Please comment your favorite couple below.

Applejack- Burning Love
Fluttershy- Soarin'
Twilight- Flash Sentry
Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover
Rarity- Thunderlane
Rainbow Dash- Fire Streak