• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,070 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,070

Rainbow to sapphire

Rainbow Dash knew she was the coolest pony in all of Equestria, Fire Streak a close second, and Daring Do third. But Rainbow needed something to change, her fan club was running out of things to report on. That is when Rainbow made a drastic move. She changed the one thing in Equestria that no one had, besides her exceeding level of awesomeness, coolness, and overall greatness. Was her mane. She had got it from her father and loved it almost as much as Fire Streak but she needed change. Rainbow was always moving and this was just another step. She still needed to decide what color to change it too, She could go bright pink like Pinkie's, but that was un original and frankly not her. Rarity's was two fancy and the color didn't sit well, Applejacks was two country for her, Twilights looked like an egghead haircut, and Fluttershy's was two long, just not arrow dynamic. No, Rainbow Dash needed something original, with enough awesomeness to kill a horse er pony. Well She thought. What about blue? Blue would go great with Fire Streak's orange, I have always liked the color blue, and none of my friends have it! Great then it's settled I will dye my mane blue. Rainbow Dash put on a look of determination walked out of her house in the sky flew to Ponyville and entered the barber. The barber's name was Secret Scissors, which turned out to be Snips dad. He was a light blue stallion with a big dollop of brown mane.

When Rainbow Dash walked in the barber greeted her. "Why hello Rainbow Dash I wasn't expecting you here, didn't we just have your mane cut?"

Rainbow Dash nodded. "I am not in here for a cut, I am here to dye my mane." Everypony in the shop turned and looked at Rainbow Dash, for Rainbow Dash had never had any other manestyle even as a little foal. Secret Scissors looked surprised but only nodded and pointed to a seat at the back of the store, next to the hair dryers. Rainbow Dash brought a manestyle magazine and sat down. As Rainbow Dash looked through she started to doubt her decision to switch things up. I have always thought my mane was awesome, why change it? Rainbow Dash shook her head. No, if I am going to be awesome I have to change something. Secret Scissors approached Rainbow Dash's chair.

"What made you want to dye your mane?"

"I just wanted to switch things up, you know?"

The barber nodded "Sure sure, so what are you thinking?"

"I don't want my hair cut anymore, but I want blue."

"Blue?" He said giving her a quizzical look.

"Yes, Blue."

"Well we have many shades of blue, which one are you thinking of?"

"Hmm" Rainbow hadn't thought about what kind of blue she wanted her mane to be. "How about sapphire."

"Sapphire?"

"Yeah sapphires a pretty cool color. Just no sparkles, I just don't think I could bear sparkles."

Secret Scissors nodded and left the chair again. Rainbow waited half excited half anxious. Secret Scissors returned with a bottle of blue dye. He then went to work, covering her mane in cold blue liquid. Rainbow Dash tried not to feel anxiety about changing her mane, but it crept through her defenses of awesomeness, and left her feeling panicked. When he had put in all of the foil wrappers in her mane, he left to go tend to some other customers. Rainbow Dash sat in her chair anxious to see what her mane looked like.

"Hello Rainbow Dash, I wasn't expecting you here, and what is on your head?" Rainbow Dash looked up to find Twilight sparkle looking at her with a curiosity.

"Oh hey Twilight, I'm... a getting my mane dyed." Twilights eyes widened in surprise.

"But Rainbow Dash..."

"I know I know, I have never done it before, but I need some change you know. Being in a relationship is awesome and all, but I just hate the routine."

Twilight nodded finally understanding the motive. "Well I am glad you're only dying your mane , not going cliff jumping or something."
Rainbow Dash just smiled and pointed to the seat next to hers. Twilight walked over to the chair and sat. "What color is it going to be anyway?"Rainbow Dash handed Twilight the blue bottle. Her eyes once again widened. "Don't you think sapphire is a little..."

"Awesome?" Interrupted Rainbow.

"Uh yeah sure lets go with that... awesome." Rainbow Dash smiled. Secret Scissors walked back to Rainbow Dash's chair.

"We are ready to remove the foil." Rainbow nodded in anticipation. He gently removed each strand and after a few minuets he was done. Rainbow Dash opened her scrunched eyes. SHE LOOKED... pretty good, it wasn't a huge transformation but it did serve as a nice change. Rainbow Dashed sighed with relief.

"You look pretty awesome Rainbow Dash." Said Twilight.

"Thanks Twilight but I got to run, I want to show Fire Streak my new mane." With that Rainbow Dash was off, leaving Twilight just shaking her head.

***
This time of day Fire Streak was at the Wonderbolt's stadium in Canterlot. Rainbow Dash debated taking the train, but eventually decided she need to stretch her wings. She flew high above Equestria looking at the ant sized pony's down below. It only took about 30 minuets of quick flying to get their and she was panting as she reached the stadium. She walked in and took a seat on the bleachers happy for a rest. The Wonderbolts seemed to be also taking a break, Rainbow Dash was not the only one who was getting effected by the summers heat. Rainbow Dash walked across the field to were she could see Fire Streak stretching his wings, looking hot as ever. Lot's of the stallion Wonderbolts eyed her as she sauntered towards her coltfriend, some even whistled, getting the attention of Fire Streak. He looked up from his stretching and saw Rainbow Dash. At first his face was shocked, then a look of affection overtook his face. He trotted over to her. "Wow Rainbow Dash your mane looks amazing." Rainbow Dash blushed slightly which was very unlike her.
Rainbow Dash leaned up and kissed Fire on the cheek. Now it was his turn to blush. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to stop by and show you my new mane."

"Well I love it, and I love when you visit. Today's training has been rough today."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "I'm glad you like it, and I wish I could visit more often too." He smiled back at her and leaned down for a kiss. Rainbow Gladly accepted but it quickly turned more passionate, and Fire had to break it because every one of the Wonderbolts were staring.

"Sorry babe but I'm at work." Rainbow Dash gave him fake pouty face and started to walk away flicking her tail as she went. Once again the stallions hooted and hollered at the mare. Fire Streak gave them scornful stares and rushed after Rainbow. "Were are you going?"

"You told me you were at work, so I better leave."

"Yeah but not right now." Rainbow Dash smirked knowing she had the upper hoof. Fire Streak bent to kiss her, but she moved her face away so he only got cheek. "Rainbow why do you have to be like that?"

"We can't you're at work."

"But I'm on break."

"No excuses, you better get back to training."

Fire Streak looked defeated, but he quickly leaned down and kissed Rainbow dash putting his hoof on the back of her head so she couldn't pull away. At first Rainbow Dash resisted but eventually she closed her eyes and started kissing back. They stood like that for what seemed like a century until a shrill shriek filled their ears.

"Fire Streak get training or you're fired." Fire streak reluctantly pulled away.

"We still have that date tonight, right?"

"Right."

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, Rainbow Dash for some reason gives me writers block. Please like, favorite, and comment your favorite couple

Rainbow Dash- Fire Streak
Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover
Twilight Sparkle- Flash Sentry
Rarity- Thunderlane
Fluttershy- Soarin'
Applejack - Burning Love.

It's only two words and I will thank you for it! :)