• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 2,060 Views, 44 Comments

Fangs and Blood and other Things - Kinetic Heat



First part of the Fangs-Saga. When a certain demonic pegasus is sent to a peaceful town, the adventure of his infinite-seeming life awaits him.

  • ...
13
 44
 2,060

Those, who we love

Thank you, Luna.

When he woke up the other day and checked on how Applejack was doing, Hazel was surprised to see that her blood stock had fully recovered. He could only assume, that this was Luna's work, as the Princess of the Night was not only capable of manipulating dreams, but also possessed the strongest healing magic there was.

Applejack had found to her former shape and was already stretching her limbs. Hazel watched closely as she hopped around in her room and looked carefully at every detail that may reveal any sign of weakness. He didn't found one, though.

Hazel smiled at the orange mare.

''Alright, Applejack, you may have regained your health, but take it slow at first.'' to make his point even clearer, he raised a hoof and looked at her with a stern face. Applejack laughed and waved her hoof dismissively.

''Ah'll watch out, don'tcha worry yer pretty lil' head!'' all of a sudden, her happy behavior became a lot more...angry? ''Let's go, I wanna get some talkin' done and Ah want ya to come with me.''

She didn't leave him any time as she galloped right out of her room.

What is she plotting now?








''Granny Smith! Move yer butt over here, you gotta explain some things!'' Applejack shouted from the base of the stairs and throughout the whole house. Said green mare shot up from the leather studded armchair and looked startledly at her granddaughter. She rose up and trotted over to her, seemingly having no clue what was going on.

Applejack slammed a hoof on the ground yelled at her. She was in a rage as her lightly reddened cheeks told.
''Granny Smith, what in tarnation was in yer mind! Big Mac coulda been dead by now, if Hazel hadn't been there! Why the hay didn't you let'im help earlier?''
Her eyes shimmered with anger as she stared at her grandmother.

Granny Smith's first reaction was an intimidated cowering from the fury of the orange mare with the blonde mane. Then, she straightened herself again and took on a huffy expression and mumbled something inaudible under her breath. Applejack raised an eyebrow.

''Wha' was that?''

''Ah said, Ah have my reasons.'' Granny Smith gleamed at her unforgivingly. That answer only managed to fuel Applejack's furor. Her face had turned as red as the red delicious that were stowed in the hall at the backside of the barn. Applejack looked like she was about to explode, but then took in a deep breathe and exhaled slowly afterwards.

With a dangerously calm voice, she asked her granny.

''I would really appreciate it, if ya could tell me these 'reasons'.'' Applejack crossed her front hooves in an expectant pose and waited for her grandmother to start talking.

The elderly green mare struggled for words and downright spat it into Applejack's face.

''Because it's a vampire!''

Well, duh, great discovery, lady. Somepony give her an award, please.

Applejack seemed to have the same thoughts, but she held back the comment, that lay on her lips. She sighed and sought out for Granny Smith's eyes again.

The noise of Applejack's yelling had managed to reach even Big Mac and Applebloom. Together the siblings stumbled into the living room and watched in bewilderment as they became aware of the situation. Applebloom hid behind her brother's front leg as she saw how mad her sister was.


Applejack shook her head and sighed again.
''Yeah, Granny, we already know that-'' a squeaky voice interrupted her as she was about to tell her grandmother to go on.

''He's a vampire?!'' Applebloom had jumped from behind Mac's leg and sat now before Hazel and stared at him in awe. ''Ah always wanted to see one, but Ah thought they were jus' an old ponies tale!''

Hazel nodded at her. This situation was awkward to say the least least and furthermore a question came to his mind. He looked at the green mare on the other side of the room.

''You did not tell her? I thought I had told you to explain things to her when I was taking care of Mac?'' the reaction he earned from her, however, was only a snort as she stared in the opposite direction to avoid her grandchildrens' looks.

Mac trotted over to her and put a hoof on her shoulder.
''C'mon now, Granny, it's ok. We just wanna know whatchu've got 'gainst our guest here.'' the calm voice of the red stallion seemed to comfort Granny Smith. She losened up her stance and looked at each member of her family seperatly.

''It's because of mah parents.'' she started, took a deep breath and went on. ''As y'all know, Ponyville was founded by our famly. Remind me to tell y'all this story some time. It's a very funny story 'bout how I discovered the zap apples and-''

Applejack slammed a hoof against the ground. Her anger was beginning to boil up again.
''Granny Smith, to the point, we don't have all day!''

Granny Smith pulled a scrunch of the hostile behavior of her granddaughter, but she still went on narrating.

''Ya see, when mah parents were called to the castle, mah father tried tah hit on Celestia. My Mah gat jealous and wanted to pay him back, so she started making eyes on this one!'' she pointed her hoof at Hazel and her eyes shot bolts of hatred at him.

''When my Mah died, mah paps was by her side, and do y'all wanna know what her last words were? She said 'Bite me one more time'! Mah Pap's heart broke! You are the one who destroyed mah parents!'' she broke out in tears. Mac held her firmly in his embrace as all the long hidden emotions from within the old green mare broke free.

Applejack looked at Hazel and stared at him with an unreadable expression on her face. She walked over to him, pulled his gaze from Granny Smith to herself and looked deeply into his insecure brown eyes.

''Is that the truth?''

Hazel blinked blankly at her. He couldn't tell. Good heavens, he had had so many mares, if some members of the Apple Family wouldn't be among them he would have been surprised, but to remember individuals from his prey was out of his possibilities.

''Maybe.'' it was all he could manage to say without lying. His answer didn't seem to satisfy her in any way, but she let him be for now. She went over to her brother and grandma a lay a hoof protectively around her shoulder.

Applebloom strolled over to him and tugged at his wings for him to bend down.
''What's wrong with Granny? Ah've never seen her like this, what have you done to her?'' she looked up to him in incomprehension and and her lower lip quivered.

Hazel tussled her hair, carefully watching out not to untie her pink ribbon, and whispered into her ear. ''Perhaps you will understand when you are older. I think it is better if I go now, I do not intend on making it worse.'' he wanted to walk out but Applebloom followed him.

''Is there something else, I can do for you?'' he gleamed down on her holding his voice as low and as gentle as possible.
''Maybe Ah know a way, how you could make up for it. Remember when Ah told ya about how short we're on bits?''









''So, tell me again what exactly you want me to do.''

Hazel sat behind a table on the market place in the center of Ponyville. Applebloom had made him pull a huge amount of apples in a hay cart to a stand where a sign showed a red delicious.

''You sell all these apples today and earn a huge chunk o' money for the farm! Whatever you did, when ya can sell all these apples, Ah'm sure, Granny will forgive ya!'' she smiled at him confidently.

I hope this has better results than your crusading adventures...

''Don't worry, Ah'll be here helping you all the time. If ya have questions, ask me, but let me do the talkin', you just pack their bags, ok? Ya'll just help the customers carry their ordering when they want more than they can carry on their own.'' Applebloom stood before him with a confident smile and waited for him to accept her orders.

He just nodded and accepted his forfeit. If this was a way to wander up some ranks in Granny Smith's list, he would be a fool to not take his chance. Although, something about this made him feel like it was going to go horribly wrong, but of course that could only be his imagination.

Applebloom positioned herself right next to him and sat down on her haunches. Her face froze in a somehow creepy smile which she obviously wanted to attract customers with. The only thing she would be accomplishing with a expression like this, though, was giving foals some pretty bad nightmares.

Hazel looked at the eight baskets of apples that lay to his left. Each weighed a centner and held around a hundred ripe, juicy apples. He sighed. And I am to sell all of this by the end of the day? I hope all of Ponyville is starving, or else we will make a huge loss.

Suddenly Applebloom let out a squeak and galloped from behind the stall towards a magenta mare with a white mane and lavender accents to it. Her cutie mark showed three smiling flowers.

''Miss Cheerilee, Miss Cheerilee, how ya doin'?'' she hopped around her teacher. ''Care for an apple?''

The magenta mare chuckled of the eagerness in her pupil's tone and walked over to the stand.
''It's nice to see you, Applebloom, I do would like some apples. By the way, how's Bic Macintosh doing? I heard he hurt himself rather badly.''

When she arrived at the stall, she took a curious look at Hazel. Her gaze traveled over his whole body and he made sure to cover his flank in order to hide the lack of his cutie mark, as he always did when he was in public. Cheerilee tilted her head slightly and with a warm smile she offered to shake his hoof as she reached out hers.

''I think we haven't met, yet. My name's Cheerilee, I'm the teacher for the little colts and fillies in this town. May I know your name, too?''

Hazel took her hoof and placed a gentle kiss on it's tip, making her blush. ''My name is Hazel Eyes. I am a temporary guest, until Princess Celestia tells me to move back to Canterlot.''
Cheerilee's eyes grew wide. ''You're from Canterlot? Oh, my, what an honor, this whole village must seem like a dirt-pit after what you must be used to. I only hope everypony's nice to you, having such a hoofsom-'' before she could go on and flirt away with her guest, Applebloom intervened.

She had jumped behind the table again and picked up five especially tasty looking golden delicious for her favourite teacher. Cheerilee reached out in one of her saddlebags and pulled out for bits.

''Mac's fine again.'' She winked at Hazel. ''That's gonna be ten bits then.'' Applebloom smiled at her with the most innocent smile one could imagine. Cheerilee, however, froze to the spot. She looked at Applebloom, wondering if she had just made a joke.

''Ten bits? But it had always been one bit an apple! What are you thinking, Applebloom? That's profiteering!'' she glared angrily at Applebloom and put the money back into her saddlebags.

''Yeah, but the market's tough, so it's ten bits now.'' she she leaned her head boredly at a hoof, she had placed on the table, and didn't even bother to look at Cheerilee.

It was so adorable and cute, Hazel had to hold back the laughter that built up from inside him, seeing how the light yellow filly acted like she was some big fish in business. On the other hoof, if he didn't act fast, the first profit of this day would slip away from them.

He shoved Applebloom aside and looked deeply into Cheerilee's watery, green eyes. He let lose part of his might to let flashes of his incubus charm take over her. With a voice as sooth as gold-dipped silk, he whispered to Cheerilee.

''How about we make it seven bits? The little one here is still a bit down because of what happened to her beloved brother and the medicine was rather expensive. Will you not be a nice teacher and do something for your pupil's well being?'' he purred into her ear so that Applebloom would be unharmed of his influence.

Immediately, Cheerilee's whole face became blank and she struggled to stand properly. ''Of course, I'll pay the full price. I don't want my precious Applebloom's achievements in my class to fall.'' she answered, but her voice was drained from all emotions and somehow sounded hollow.

She placed the money on the table, grabbed the apples and walked away without another word. Applebloom looked after her and seemed to wonder what just happened. Then a complacent smile took over her face and she looked back at Hazel.

''See? I told ya I got this, just leave the talking to me and we'll get all them apples sold by the end of the day.'' she rubbed her hoofes and looked around in search for her next victim. In the meantime, Hazel prepared his charm to be used a lot this day.





Applejack pulled the pie out of the oven and placed it on the window ledge to cool down, before she would store it back in a chamber where she would come and take it to the market tomorrow, to keep her family's heads above the water. She sighed. Granny Smith had been all gloomy throughout the day and sunset was already approaching. If this didn't change soon, it would become a very awkward stay for Hazel as well as for her entire family. First she was shocked about what she had heard about him, but it came into her mind that it wasn't his fault. She imagined how her great-greatmother fluttered her lashes on him and which stallion would resist such an offer; additionally it lay in his nature.

As soon as she had convinced her brother that Hazel's good attitudes overweighed the actions to which he was forced to by his blood, Applejack had tried to pursuade her grandmother as well. Needless to say it was a lost cause. As it seemed, stubborness ran in the family. She had breathed fire and brimstone when Applejack and Big Mac had tried to point out his helpfullness and caring when Mac was injured.

Eventually they gave up and focused on their daily tasks, which, in Applejack's case, was baking the pies and other sweet apple products for the market.

Suddenly, the ring of the doorbell made her shift her attention. Smiling, she trotted towards the door. ''Imma comming!'' She had expected her sister and Hazel to come home after they went missing after Granny Smith's collapse. What she didn't expect, was the caramel hoof that slammed her face as soon as she had opened the door and made her tumble. She fell to the ground and almost instantly felt the hoofcuffs closing around her legs, leaving her in a completely helpless state. A second punch made her vision fade.




Applejack's head ached. Only opening her eyes and holding them open meant a huge straining effort for her. She looked around. She was in the hayrick among her family, laying on her side, her front and hind legs each tied together. The next thing she noticed were the nine other ponies that were with them. Four of them held Big Mac in place, who put up a huge fight, thanks to the leftovers of the vampire blood within him. Two earth ponies stood next to Granny Smith, who lay on the ground, captivated as well. Right before her stood three ponies, a brown earth pony, a caramel pegasus and a blue unicorn, with an oddly shimmering horn. As soon as she had noticed them, the unicorn turned around and grinned wryly at her.

''Ah, finally you're awake, wondered how long you'd take. Now then, Blast, wake up the old hag!''
His voice only managed to worsen the pain in her head.The yellow pegasus to Granny's left side gave her a rough kick and she woke up.

''Fine, now that I have your utmost attention, let me submit my offer once again.'' he turned to Granny Smith. Said mare just stared grimly back at him.

He walked towards her. ''You see, we can keep up that circus as long as we want. We got'yer and we can do whatever we like to do. So, you have two options; option one: You sell this rusty old barn to Filthy Rich, we find a nice retirement home for you and your grandchildren can stay here, where they work for us, in exchange they, well, can keep their home. Option two: You keep up this futile resistance and we have a little fun with you before we kill all of you and just take the barn. I myself prefer option two, but Mister Rich wants me to at least give you a chance. So what do you say?''

Granny Smith looked down for a moment. When she looked back up, her expression was as hard as steel. ''Ah'm never gonna sell this barn! My father built it! We live in it! If I sell it, you'll exploit my grandchildren! Kill us if yer want, we still have more dignity in the tips of our mane than you have in yer whole rotten bodies!'' she literally spat out the words to him.

All she earned was an awfully sadistic smile from the obnoxious unicorn. ''Great, that's just what I wanted to hear. Now then, Muddy, untie the hind legs of the filly, I'll show her what a real stallion looks like. You can have your turn when I'm done.'' his ears perked up. ''Wait, I've got an even better idea! You all get your turn!''

Oh, no...

Applejack desperately fought back the tears as she felt how her hind legs were spread and bent over a hay bale.






The bits on the wagon jingled in the two big bags all the way home to Sweet Apple Acres. Applebloom nearly bounced next to Hazel, who trotted along with the heavy cart firmly tied to his back. They had sold all apples thanks to his charm, and the constant use of his ability had managed to tire him. It was a feeling he wasn't used to anymore. Everything was so easy thanks to his incredible strength, but the siege from the towns mares was somehow way more exhausting than a whole day spent fighting with the guards. With the amount of apples they had sold today, Ponyville's stallions were sure to be eating apples for the next two weeks.

''And you really just walked out?'' Applebloom's eyes shimmered in anticipation as she looked up to the white pegasus.

''Oh, yes, I did. The council members were not pleased and Victoria had to do a lot of persuading and calming so they would not execute me for my behavior.'' he chuckled.

''Wow, being half vampire and half incibus must be awesome! That Victoria gurl must've been beautiful if she could catch your eye! How was she?''

''Well, first it is 'incUbus'.'' he pronounced the 'u' in particular. ''And for second: Victoria was my better half. She was exactly like your sister; honest, humorous, straight forward and sometimes a bit blunt. But she was also kindhearted, caring and she would never let those who stood close to her get hurt.''

''You're right, that really is mah sister!''

They had arrived at the gate that led to the small line up to the farm house. As soon as they reached the gate, Hazel sensed it. He froze to the spot and scanned his surroundings as careful as possible, sending out his mind to locate any living creature in and around the barn. The realization hit him and he began to shiver. There was one problem though and that problem had stopped bouncing before him and was now curiously staring at him.

''Hey, what's wrong with you?''
He looked back at her and feverishly searched for a solution. Then an idea came to his mind. ''Applebloom, go to the Cutie Mark Crusaders HQ and lock yourself in. Do not open the door until I or one of your family comes and takes you with him. No matter the cause, do not come out. Do you understand?'' his look couldn't have been more clearly.

Applebloom looked intimidated by the sudden change of his mood, but she got that something was wrong and trusted him enough to not talk back or ask any questions. She nodded and galloped off. With her out of the way, Hazel unzipped the cart from his back and flew to the hayrick as fast as he could. Upon attaining his destination, he glanced through one of the windows. Hazel saw Granny Smith directly beneath him, flanked by two pegasi; Mac, held down by three earth ponies and a pegasus and another earth pony standing next to him. The same moment he was overlooking the scene, he worked out a pattern to knock out their invaders and free the Apples.

Then Hazel saw her. Applejack lay on her belly on a hay bale near the opposite wall and a blue unicorn leaned his front hoofes against said wall and stood upright right before her heightened behind. Hazel didn't need to count one and one together to know what was going on.

Like a switch inside him, something clicked. Like a ravaging storm, all dams broke down and something ancient inside him awoke. All rational thinking was washed away, every clear thought he had had in mind, carried away by the overbearing rage that envenomed his body. One last thought faded before he could catch it.

Applejack.....






There she lay, deprived of all possibilities of escape. What had she done to deserve this? Now she just waited. For the pain, for the humiliation, the traumatization. She was a full grown mare and the years of hard work had shaped her body well. Despite her rather good lookings she had yet to have a coltfriend, as the work on the farm was way too important to her than anything else. Just when her affection towards a certain white pegasus was about to rise, this had to happen. She wanted her first time to be with somepony she truly and utterly loved, not ripped away from her by a dreadful brute.

So she waited for him to begin and concentrated on something else, something happy. A day out with her friends at the Spa, a cattle round-up with Winona, something, anything that would keep her distracted. She could feel how her tail was shoved aside and how she lay bare.

''I once heard that earth ponies have the best ass, let's check if that is true, shall we?'' he purred into her ear. There was no holding back anymore. She let the tears flow and accepted her fate.



Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Warm drops hit her back. Then a rattle clung to her. Again a warm fluid dripped on her back. She looked over her shoulder. Her eyes widened in horror.

Behind her stood the blue unicorn, his face in shock, looking at his chest. Emerging from his chest, was a blood covered, white hoof, holding a chunk of meat of the size of an apple. As she looked closer, she noticed it was his heart. The hoof withdrew and pulled out the unicorn's heart through his back. The blue stallion collapsed. Applejack hadn't thought that there was something that could deepen her shock even more, but the thing that stood behind the corpse of the unicorn with the polished horn did so.

It looked like Hazel, but at the same time it wasn't him. His eyes had become completely red, this time not only the pupills, but his whole eyeballs were red flashlights. His fangs were fully extended and easily six inches long. But the most remarkable thing was his composure. After he had killed the rapist, one would think he would drop down on his hoofes again, but he kept standing on his hind legs only.

Then the massacre began. Taking advantage of his short pause, the caramel pegasus appeared from beside him and tried to punch his left cheek. The thing that looked like Hazel leaned slightly backwards, let the hoof pass his face and wrapped his hoofes around the pegasus's wings. There he stood, back to back with the other pegasus, one arm around each wing. He extended his wings and with a sharp snap, ripped them off the caramel stallion's back. Said pegasus fell to the ground and screamed in agony. The thing threw away his wings and was standing right next to him. He raised one hind leg and let it crush down on his head. Crack. Blood and parts of his brain covered a small area around the now dead body.

The four ponies that had held down Big Mac had come to their senses and were now attacking in a cone. What they hadn't reckoned with, was the speed their opponent had. Not even a heartbeat later, too fast for their eyes to catch up, Hazel was behind them. He positioned himself between the furthest on the left and his neighbor. The thing wrapped his hoofes around the neck of the pony on his right and with a snatching noise like a wet branch, he broke his neck and teared off his head.

As soon as the pony to his left had turned around, he put his right hoof ontop of his head and slammed his left against his throat. The impact ripped away half of the pony's neck and a disgusting gargeling sound filled the air before he bled to death.

Hazel whirled over the back of the next one and suddenly stood in between them again. Facing the side of the left one, he smacked down his forehoof on his backside and like a suitcase the body of the pony folded as his spine was broken.

The thing didn't even bother to turn around. Instead it kicked the last of the four against the chest, not unlike Applejack used to buck apples, and he flew several feet through the air and hit the wall of the hayrick. There was not even enough time for him to fall down to the ground again, as a powerful hoof pierced his mouth, the backside of his head and the wall behind him. With a thud, the body hit the ground right before the two ponies, that were to keep an eye on Granny Smith.

Like a shadow, Hazel rose from behind the body of their fallen companion and instantly vanished again. They didn't have a chance to look around and search for him as he appeared right behind them and wrapped his hoofes around their necks. Three breath-taking seconds later, their faces had gone all blue from the lack of oxygen that followed suit with the suffocation he had provided them with.

Only one survivor remained. The whole act had only lasted around eight seconds. Eight seconds, eight corpses. The last one was the bulky brown earth pony that now ran for his life. He only came to the door, when a powerful strike sent him flying against a pile in the center of the building that secured the stability of the roof. A blood-covered forehoof pressed firmly against his throat, as the thing nailed him against the pile. Now reaching out very slowly, it raised the other hoof to do whatever it was the thing intended to do.

''Hazel!''

What was that?

''Hazel!''

There, again. It almost sounded like something was calling him.

''Hazel! Don't do it!''

Hazel. That seemed to be his name. Two soft amber hoofes reached out and grabbed his free hoof. Then, a face came in sight. What a beautiful face. Her eyes were tear-soaked and her voice was still shaky, but underneath lay a beauty, no creature could compare to. The animal inside him fought with all it's might as Hazel slowly began to win back his sanity. But the beast was not defeated yet. With a last uproar, it forced him to sink his teeth deeply into the brown pony's neck, sipping up all his blood in one swiff.

Memories flashed Hazel's now recaptured mind. An old-fashioned looking room with expensive looking decor. A leather studded armchair. A name. Filthy Rich. A route to his house. Bingo.

''Hazel get yerself together, boy. It's over, they're all dead.'' Applejack rubbed her cheek against his.
Then Hazel noticed her hoofcuffs. With a swift strike they were broken and she was free again. He freed the other two as well and led them out of the hayrick. He would clean up the mess soon.

''What happened with you? That thing, that monster, that killed them, that wasn't you!'' Applejack leaned a hoof against his chest and looked up to him with those wonderful emeralds she called eyes. ''I guess that is some part of me, I have completely forgotten about. Perhaps it was some kind of security system.'' he couldn't face her. He had killed thousands and more before, but that was in a battlefield, among other soldiers, but never this way. He killed fast, efficient and painless. It wasn't the fault of his opponents to fight him, they were forced by their leaders and so, he granted them a death as easy as possible, since he had had orders himself.

''Security system? What'd you mean?''

''A security system to protect those who are close to me. When Victoria was murdered, I think that was kind of the same situation. Seeing what was happening with you, I think that was enough to trigger it again.''

Applejack's expression softened. She pulled him into a hug and lay her chin on his shoulder. He answered the hug and embraced her, too. Quietly, she whispered into his ear. ''Now, now, it's all ok again. Let's get in, Ah want to catch some sleep.''

''Do that. I will come soon enough, I just want to get rid of those bodies before Applebloom discovers them.'' And take care of somepony else, too. He wanted to go, but Applejack didn't let him, yet. Again she whispered. ''When you're done, maybe, could you sleep in my bed tonight, please? Ah just ... need somepony to hold me.'' the desperate look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He nodded and turned to walk back to the hayrick.







After he had bond the legs of the bodies together, he flew over to the Everfree Forest and dumped them into a sick-looking bog. Nopony would ever discover them there.

And now, to you Filthy Rich.




The beige earth pony with the oily, combed back mane sat in his armchair and enjoyed a glass of Cognac, while he read through the daily statistics and price of shares. It couldn't be better! By tomorrow, Sweet Apple Acres would be his, securing him the lead in the apple centered industry. Finally he could get rid of this nasty, cherry-farming, fat- No, where were his manners? He was a businesscolt, he did what he did to grant him and his daughter the life they deserved.

Suddenly, the light faded. What was that? A power blackout? He reached around in his desk and found what he had looked for. Quickly burning a match, he set the candle afire. Then, the candle was blown out.

The only light, that was know illuminating one half of the room, was that of the moon that shone through the gigantic panorama window in his back. The light of the moon and the two little red dots that hovered before him.

''Filthy Rich,'' the deep, rumbling voice echoed through the room.

''Who goes there?! Show yourself!'' Panic was starting to creep up from inside the beige pony.

Step by step, the intruder revealed himself before him. Ridiculously long mane, white coat, huge wings. This colt meant trouble.

''Terrible things were done in your name. Your greed is, what brings your fall.'' he came ever closer to the oak desk.

''How the hell did you come across my bodyguards?''

''The ability of becoming shadows has lots of advantages. They are still alive, do not worry. The ponies you sent to take over Sweet Apple Acres, however; well let us just assume they will rest in pieces.''

''So what'cha gonna do with me, huh?''

''I will punish you.''

''Punish me? And how're you gonna do that? Kill me? Could you really take away the father from a daughter? Don't you have mercy?''

Suddenly he stood on the desk. The red coals pierced his eyes and like a ritual the white pegasus began to speak.

''This IS mercy! Dir, der du anderen Leid zufügen wolltest, mit Selbstsucht und Rachgier Schmerz brachtest, soll ein ehrloser Tod beschieden sein! Du wirst jenen Tod selbst über dich bringen! Morgen ist dein Schicksal besiegelt! Wer Wind sät, wird Sturm ernten! This is the end!''*

As soon as he had ended, he was gone. Filthy Rich sat there, unsure what just happened and emptied his glass.

Author's Note:

*You, who you wanted to inflict suffering upon others, with selfishness and greed bestowed agony, shall die an unworthy death! You will bring this death upon yourself! By tomorrow, your fate is sealed! The one who sows the wind, will reap the storm!