• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 2,347 Views, 52 Comments

To Equestria - Scooty Dash



This is a story where the Achievement Hunters are teleported into equetria and they find out that the only way to get back home is in an unlikely place.

  • ...
15
 52
 2,347

Chapter 3: In the Old Days

To Equestria


Chapter 3:
Machafuko's plan was simple. He wanted to bring humans, the oldest and scariest of old mare stories, to Equestria to cause chaos and destruction throughout the land; and thanks to ponies fears of humans, riots and anarchy would destroy the governments of Equestria.

“OK, the hard part is over.” said Machafuko trotting over to a journal laid out on a table next to a pen. (you may be saying that didn’t rhyme. Well zebra don’t have to rhyme everything just for potions. Zecora only does it because it is fun.) “Now what should I do now?” He said to himself thinking on what to do next. He didn’t have anything planned for today. No spells or potions to create, just free time. “Well I might as well go into town for a bit.” Machafuko said to himself. He wondered how that astronomer pony, Stella Comet, was doing. He didn’t like to admit it but he had a crush on her. He just didn’t know how to impress her. He was an expert in potion and spells but not in the field of ponies. He’s an expert in the field of humans which you can probably already guess that there are none in Equestria. He did hear stories about a place where humans once lived in Equestria. He could never find where it was but he knew it existed.

The story goes like this, a few years after Luna was banished to the moon a band of 10 humans came here in a flash of light. All were male, and could not be sent back. Celestia had never seen the magic that sent them here. The size of the magic was off the scale. These types of appearances had happened for many years but stopped just before nightmare moon returned. Nopony knows what had sent them here but all they know is that they were to be feared. They were very violent type of creatures. Ponies had died at these creatures hands.

Machafuko gathered his things and headed off to town, the town of Barehoof.



The group of six awoke to find themselves in a room tied to chairs and above them a light shining brightly into their faces. The room was a dull shade of gray with no bright colors to be found. The only thing in their besides table and chairs and a bright light was a mirror in front of them that had a little speaker on it, one that you would find at the bank.

“Where are we?” Geoff said trying to scratch his head but finding he was bound to a chair. “Why am I tied to a chair!?!” Geoff screamed out in a panic thinking that they were robbed and were taken as hostages to be sold for ransom.

“Why the fuck am I tied to a fucking chair!” screamed Michael in more rage then confusion. “Goddamnit Gavin what the fuck did you do!”

“I didn’t do anything Micoo!” Gavin said in his typical British accent.

“Ha, Micoo.” said Jack who loves it whenever Gavin calls Michael Micoo.

“Hey, Michael is it just me or do those wall looks a little animated,” Ray said noticing the walls despite their dull grayness did look a little animated.

“No, it’s not just you Ray, I see it too.” Michael said confirming what Ray was saying was true.

“Hey, what about Ryan, where is he?” Jack looked around looking for Ryan.

“He's right beside me, sorry for my Puerto Rican fatness.” Ray said with a chuckle. Ray always did look at the bright side of these situations. Ryan hit the full force of the spell Machafuko used to summon them to Equestria. Unknown to most ponies besides unicorns, teleportation spells can be like running into a brick wall. It takes a master of magic to turn that brick wall into a cloud wall. Suddenly a voice was heard from the speaker on the glass. With a voice from the interrogator in black ops, the voice said “Who are you from left to right.”

“From your left or our left asshole,” Michael said in his true rage voice.

“Our left,” the voice said in a very loud stern voice. The voice muttered something under its breath. Something about humans and violent.

“Ok, I’m Geoff,” said Geoff
“I’m Michael” muttered Michael
“Repeat that,” said the voice with a voice that could pierce your soul.
“MICHAEL!” Michael shouted at the top his lungs.
“Thank you, now who is the next person,” the voice said cold and heartless.
“I’m Gavin,” Gavin said in stuttering voice, then turning to Michael and mouthing ‘I’m scared’ which Michael mouthed back ‘I don’t care’.
“I’m Ray, now could we possibly get your name,” Ray said with a smirk.
“Silence!!!” The voice yelled out. “You shall speak when spoken too,” the voice said “now who is the last one.”
“Oh, his name is Ryan,” said Ray pointing his head at Ryan.
“OK, now this is how this is going to work. Ya’ll will do what we say. There will not be any resistance too what we say or we will be forced to kill you. If any of you have any questions I am all ears,” the voice said with no emotions especially at kill.
“Well for first where are we,” said Geoff erring to know where they were.
“You, Humans, are in Equestria,” the voice said with some joy for the first time.
“NO WAY,” Ray and Michael screamed out in unison.
“Wait you know of Equestria,” said the voice in surprise.
“Goddamnit, why can’t I just die,” Geoff said in pure disgust knowing they were kidnapped by bronies.
“Yeah we watch your show all the time,” Ray and Michael said in together.
“Our show?” the confused voice said thinking they had smoked some herb before coming here.
“Yeah, you’re on a show called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic,” said Michael before Ray could say a word.
“So you know all about our culture and our customs,” the voice said hoping it didn’t have to go through integrating humans to a world of ponies.
“Yeah,” Ray said beating Michael this time.
“Well OK, I will now show you where you live in the time you are here,” said the voice getting up from its chair and heading to the door. The door became to open and a figure moved into the light. Ray and Michael mouths hung open at who it was.
It was Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

Sorry for this taking awhile. I had to do get ready and take finals.