• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 2,346 Views, 52 Comments

To Equestria - Scooty Dash



This is a story where the Achievement Hunters are teleported into equetria and they find out that the only way to get back home is in an unlikely place.

  • ...
15
 52
 2,346

Chapter 1: Rage against nature

To Equestria


Chapter 1: Rage against nature

It was a warm summer day in Austin, Texas. The type of weather that baseball is played best in, but the Achievement Hunters were playing their type of baseball.

“He shit his pants!!!” screamed Michael “Rage Quit” Jones, nearly pissing himself from laughing.

“False alarm guys, I’m clean,” Geoff said with a chuckle from all the chaos that had happen in few minutes before. Geoff and Gavin were doing a let’s play of MLB 2K12, which Gavin was quite rubbish at, when Geoff laugh so hard that he thought he had shit his pants. He was relieved that his fears were mere thoughts in his head.

“Did you shit your pants?” asked Gavin eager to know if he had mange to make his boss shit himself.

“No asshole,” Geoff said with a smile, “now will you get good at baseball so you won’t hit my daughter in the cheek again.” The week before Gavin had thrown his first baseball to Geoff daughter, Millie. Instead of Millie’s hands catching the smooth rubber ball, her cheek caught it instead.

After an Inning or two, our heroes were done. Getting the video and audio ready to be edited, Michael walked in eager to know if they were done.

“Are you dipshits almost done?” Michael said who was waiting to go out to Jersey Mikes for lunch.

“Yeah we just finished. I got absolutely mallard,” said Gavin with a look of a disappointment. He actually thought he would have won. All of sudden, there was a sizeable earthquake. It came with no warning what so ever.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!” screamed Michael thinking Gavin was messing with him again Gavin was well known for trolling people. Michael still remembers when Gavin burned down their Minecraft house with Michael still in it.

“GAVIN, WHAT DID YOU DO DIPSHIT!?!” yelled Michael, more scared than angry.

“I didn’t do anything Micoo, I swear!” Gavin said in a scared tone that resembled a Japanese school girl.

“Fuck, earthquake!” Geoff screamed in terror. Even the veteran that was brave enough to push a woman reporter aside to get in a tank to avoid napalm that was accidently fired during a training exercise, was scared that today was his day to die. In a room full of idiots, at least he’ll die in room with beer and video games, too.

“Quick, protect the equipment.” Jack said knowing that Burnie would have their ass if the equipment was destroyed, earthquake or not.

“FUCK THAT I’M OUT OF HERE.” Michael said running for the door. He would not die in this room with these idiots. If he was to die, he would die yelling at Gavin to hand him his shotgun to blow the head off the zombie eating his arm.

Before Michael could reach the door, Barbara was in there. Standing in the doorway was the office marketer, the pun master herself, Barbara Dunkelman.

“Burnie wanted me to tell ya’ll that only he can scream and rant about imaginary earthquakes,” Barbara said with no urgency at all.

“THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IT’S A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE. WE ARE GOING TO DIE.” Michael said louder than any of his rage quit videos.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP MICHAEL,” came from the office across the hall, the office of Gus Sorola.

All of a sudden the earthquake stopped, leaving the achievement hunters wondering what happened.

“The fuck, it just stopped,” said Ray Narvaez Jr. who had been quiet this whole time. He was too busy trying to get his final achievement in Doom.

“Whatever the fuck ya’ll are doing. You need to stop. Burnie is pissed with all this noise plus the equipment in the back is damage. Burnie is giving ya’ll the rest of the day off because they’re going to cut into the wall to get to the wires to fix them.” Barbara said. Barbra walked back to the back to help with calling someone to cut into the wall.

“Okay guys let’s all just go home. I need to go home and think about what just happened.” Jack said heading out
Princess what should we do,” Twilight asked Celesia what should we do with the disaster that is to unfold.

“I do not know twilight. Nopony should know of this meeting. This is between you and me. We need to think of a solution to our problem. If you think of any think come to me and we will discuss it. I will do the same,” Celesia said in an uncertain tone. This was the first time Twilight ever heard the Princess so unsure on what to do. She could only hope that everything would be alright.

The Princess had said that there was going to be disaster. A villain was on his way to Equestria to destroy it once and for all. She did not know who it would be nor when it would be. All she did know was it would be worse than nightmare moon. She said it would hytomtise and cause chaos thought out Equestria. It would try to destroy Ponyville. It would not be the first time they seen it. It will be horrid.

Twilight teleported back to her library, she needed to think about what to do next.
“Hey, twilight where have you been, where have you been. I’ve looked everywhere for you. I looked at the library, Sugarcube Corner, Fluttershy cottage, sweet apple acres, rainbow dash house, even rarity’s boutique,” Spike said getting lovers eyes with that last one. Twilight knew she shouldn’t talk about this with any other pony or well dragon. ‘he my loyal assistant. He won’t tell anyone and he can help me think of what to do.’
“Spike can you keep a secret that you cannot tell anypony,” Twilight asked Spike staring deep into his eyes.
“Yes you can truth me as you would truth Applejack,” Spiked said staring back into twilights eyes.
“Well the princess told me not tell anypony but…..”