• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 23 Comments

Spike and the power of Spectrobes - Sand Storm



In this a story where Spike finds a spaceship and enters finding a suit and a strange device. Soon he is attacked by monster known as Krawl. With his new friends that are Spcetrobes, he will save his home and many others.

  • ...
9
 23
 3,324

Sneak peek.

"So how many were there?" Celestia asked the six.

"I don't know? We get sucked into a purple vertex by those things." Twilight said to the sun princess. Twilight was trying to remember how many there was.

During the time, Spike was still asleep but his mouth was moving. Pinkie and the others were playing with Grildra and Jumper, they were kicking a small ball in the air and counting how long they can keep it from touching the ground. Jumper seems to be pretty good at it well it make sense because he or she can only jump when every it moves.

"Wait? You said you and your friends were sucked into a vertex?" Luna asked confused. Twilight nodded before drinking her tea that Fluttershy made for them.

"I'm not sure how they do it but whatever they are, they most be from a time beyond our own or any for that matter." Twilight shrugged.

"Well this seen very worry for us all even for the other kingdoms." Luna said. She then stared at the dark looking star shaped gem, it seems to be making a low mumming noise. Luna picked it up as her sister and her student make arrangements for a meeting with the other kingdoms leaders. As she stared at it a familier dark power chilled through her body. But was more chilly was that a voice spoke to her in a voice she wished to forget.

"Why do have you act so nice to the pony that stopped our plans, my dear Luna?" A nightmare voice said to her like she was a child. Luna was about to put it back on the table the voice spoke again. Imagions appeared in her mind show her 'what if' she hadn't losed to the elements.

"You could have ruled everything." Nightmare's voice said to her.

"You can't hide it forever." After that she throw to across the room till it hit the wall and shattered. Everybody looked at the shattered pieces as is sunk into the ground. Celestia looked towards her sister but was pulled into a hug as Luna was shaking in fear.

"Luna? Are you alright?" Celestia asked her in a motherly tone. Luna released her grip on her sister before answering her question.

"Y-yes. I'm okay...just holding it reminded me of something I wanted to forget." She responded.

"O-okay...but remember we will always be here to help." her older sister said and getting nods from the only five of the elements. The others was looking at something strange but she couldn't see what is was.

"Thank you." Luna said.

"And may Kaio's light shine upon you." Said an sweet but icy voice. Luna looked around as if to find who that was but one but the others were there.

"Something wrong?" Asked Twilight.

"Nonono, I just thought I hear something." Luna said before Twilight could answer aloud and soul chilling cry was heard outside.

Chilling Roar.

This snapped Dash out of whatever she was in.

"What the hell was that?" Dash asked getting shrugs and unmused glare from Fluttershy.

"Whatever it was it wasn't my stomach." Pinkie said shaking abit.

Then the roar returned but louder and the ground shook as if something huge was walking. The two little ones began to panic, making a whimpering noise. As if to be frighten about something. The roar returned but louder to the point of shaking the surrounding area, Grildra and Jumper were beyond the meaning of scared nor freaked out. Grildra hind under the table and Jumper jumped onto Twilight's face. Twilight was able to pull him off but he..er it started to make a whimpering sound by buzzing. Twilight looked at in concorn, she then hugged it to try to calm it down, Fluttershy did the same to Grildra as the loud stomping began to get louder.

"W-what's going on?" Asked Spike whom just awake up. Applejack looked at Spike confused about the whole thing.

"Oh just a loud roar from outside and a stomps like earthqrake. Not much." She said in a serious tone. Spike looked at everypony and he could tell something was coming and it was a 'big' one.

"Well better go and check it out befor-" He was stopped when the sounds a screams and cries were heard and then the door opened to three fillies sweating with a panic look to them while two weird looking fish swim above them.

"Spike! You got to come and see this! This thing is-!" The three said in unison but stopped when they noticed the six and princesses in the room.

"What does Spike how to do with this?" Asked his mother/Celestia.

"Uh-oh." The three said in unison.

Author's Note:

Boss Battle!!!