• Published 12th Oct 2011
  • 9,183 Views, 232 Comments

A Twist in the Tail - Midnightshadow



A Conversion Bureau fic wherein potion r63 is mistakenly used...

  • ...
23
 232
 9,183

Mini-Minisode 1

A Twist in the Tail
Mini-Minisode 1 - Here be Dragons

(you should probably read a twist in the tail first...or at least the minisode)

***

Twilight burst into her room, “You...you fiend! In my room! In my bed! Under my sheets! OUT! OUT! ALL...ALL THREE OF YOU!? YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!”

Twilight leaped around the room shouting incoherently until Rainbow Dashiel - grinning madly and cackling - along with Midnight Shadow and Big Mac fled for their lives. Dash sped outside and watched through the window. Big Mac came face to face with Applejack - the big red stallion shrunk back down until his ears almost met the floor at the glare his brother was giving him.

“Big brother... Imma hafta teach you a lesson... get back here!” said Big Mac’s little brother.

Big Mac fled, Applejack in hot pursuit with a bottle of something cherry-red in his muzzle.

Midnight peered apprehensively from the stairwell as Twilight fumed.

“I’ll have to disinfect them! No, no, worse! I’ll have to burn them! To think they... in my... with my... AUGH! SPIKE!”

Spike was hiding in the closet - well, to tell the truth he’d fallen asleep in the closet but didn’t feel much like coming out. Twilight slammed the doors open and picked him up with her magic.

“Wait...wait! Twilight!”

Twilight concentrated, and with an “urk!” Spike was stretched straight. Twilight grabbed him with her forehooves and squeezed him like the bagpipes. He gave a huge belch and a torrent of green flame spewed over the bed. The sheets vanished. The pillows vanished. The mattress, in fact, vanished. The wooden frame disintegrated and collapsed into a pile of ash. Twilight, breathing heavily, put Spike down.

“Now,” she asked, arranging her hair, “what did you want to say?”

“I...still had my flame set on postal...”

“Oh. Oh... oh no...”

Spike went cross-eyed and belched. A small scroll appeared. Twilight gulped and unfurled it. It read:

Dear Twilight Sparkle.

Please attend me at your earliest opportunity.

Signed,

Celestia

Twilight gulped, “Oh...horseapples.”

The purple unicorn lifted into the air as a pink glow surrounded her...and vanished. Midnight blinked, she clip-clopped up the stairs and wandered into the room, “Did she just..?”

Spike nodded, “She did. Stand clear... I hope the princess doesn’t post her back.” the dragon added, with a worried expression on his muzle.

There was a bright flash of light and a large burlap bag appeared marked ‘Laundry’. Then there was another bright flash and a purple unicorn stallion dropped out of thin air to land heavily on the padded sack.

Twilight looked up at Midnight and scowled, “I hate you.”