• Published 3rd Mar 2012
  • 1,284 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Hearts: Unbreakable Bonds - Samski13



A teenager keyblade master is called to equestria to defeat the evil that resides there

  • ...
4
 9
 1,284

Meet the mane six part three!

As I made my way back to town I suddenly heard a loud scream! "some pony is in danger!" I thought to myself. I summoned my keyblade as I prepared to come to the recuse. Clang! As soon I summoned it my keyblade fell to the ground. I looked at my hooves in horror no fingers! Having no other choice I picked up the weapon with my mouth and kicked it the door to the house where the scream came from. "domt wowey I'll pertct wou!" wow that sounded great. Note to self don't yell with keyblade in mouth. Snapping back to attention I scanned the room for danger but all I could see we a white unicorn laying on a fancy couch.
Spitting the keyblade out I asked, "who screamed? In someone- er pony in danger?"
"oh yes darling it's you! Your mane and clothes don't go together at all!"
I recognized the pony as rarity I heard the stories about the worst things ever, I breath a sigh of relief and dismissed my keyblade.
"what do you mean they don't go together? My mane is cool! And so are my clothes!" I exclaimed
"no,no,no,no,no darling your mane is in need of a trim but I'm interested in your garments? Where ever did you get them? Ive never seen any thing like it! What's it made of?!" Rarity squealed.
"fine I guess your right about my mane." I said sadly, then I looked up and said, "do you know who I am?
"why of course darling your Sam! That strange creature we all met."
My jaw hit the floor.
"how did you know?"
"it was simple Sam, Twilight came over and told me to be on the look out for a new pony, and well that's definitely you." Rarity explained
"Umm did Twilight say anything else?" I timidly asked.
"no, but she did look a little angry and flustered, why do you ask?" Rarity look at me accusingly
"nothing!" I quickly exclaimed, " want to see why my clothes are special?" I quickly changed the subject.
"would I ever!" Rarity shouted, then she composed herself, "I mean if you please."
I grinned at her and she seem to relax a little bit, "well here you go!"
"my clothe are very special they have numerous magical abilities and other surprises such as," I summoned a ball of fire to try and burn the clothes but the didn't work I pulled and pulled but they didn't rip.
"also they give me the ability to change into different forms that give me special powers!"
"wow and they are very fashionable where did you get it?" Rarity asked
"well I got it from my good friend Sora and he got them from the three good fairies. Err long story I'd rather not get into it"
"it's fine darling, since your here could I make some clothes for you? Since you can do magic you can assist me." asked Rarity
"sure thing Miss Rarity," I said with a bow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two hours later I finally left Rarity's store. Another not to self never agree to make clothes with Rarity it could take forever to make one thing. As I looked around for my next friend to meet I saw a rainbow tail dangling from a cloud. "Rainbow Dash, and from what the Princesses told me she is a prankster. Well I'm going take the first strike!"
I flew up to the cloud and saw she was sleeping, perfect. Remembering another story that the princesses had told me I used my MM to change the cloud Rainbow was sleeping on to Cotten candy and made the cloud above her rain chocolate milk. This got her attention she jumped up with a start and tooled around in terror as she took in the scene. The look soon turned to anger as she heard me laughing my head off.
"Hey! What the hay man! You scare me half to death!"
" you..you.. You should of seen your face!" I gasped trying to breath.
"who are you anyway I've never seen you!"
"well Rainbow my dear I'll tell you if you can catch me" I smirked as I zoomed off.
Rainbow soon gave chase yelling at me. She was starting to catch up so I gave 50% of my power to speed and soon I was flying backwards smiling at her. She had a look of rage, and awe. After deciding enough was enough I came to a stop. And smiled at Rainbow as she approaches me.
"how did you you do that? I'm the fastest flyer in equestria! Who are you! Don't tell anyone I couldn't catch you it would ruin my street cred."
"don't worry Rainbow," I laughed, "your still the fastest flyer in equestria I'm not from here. I'm Sam remember me? We met at Twilight's then Zecora's."
"oh thats right now it makes sense since when are you a pony?"
"since I can change into anything I want. Oh and I gave Twilight a heart attack today it was hilarious!"
"hey that's my friend!... What did you do?" Rainbow finally asked.
"I transformed into an alicorn version of her and told her that I was her father."
Rainbow burst into laughter and I joined.
"she is totally going to hate you tonight!"
"why tonight?" I asked
"uhh well your staying at the library! That's why!" Rainbow quickly said
"ooohkaaay" I slowly said, " hey want to do some tricks?" I asked
"you know it!" we brohoofed and then started to do some fancy flying.
And hour later it was starting to get dark so we decided it was time to head for home.
"you know what Sam? You're a cool guy and a prankster. You and I are going to be good friends." Rainbow smiled, "maybe you, me, and Pinkie Pie and do some pranking."
"Pinkie Pie!" I exclaimed, " I totally forgot to visit her today! I hope she isn't mad"
As Rainbow flew off she said over her shoulder,
"you know Sam? I've got the strangest feeling that she won't mind at all."
I sighed in relief and started to fly back to Twilight's house.