• Published 3rd Mar 2012
  • 1,285 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Hearts: Unbreakable Bonds - Samski13



A teenager keyblade master is called to equestria to defeat the evil that resides there

  • ...
4
 9
 1,285

Meet the Mane six part two!

*Fluttershy’s house Sam’s POV*
After changing back into my pony form I began to try a coax Fluttershy back outside. “I’m sorry Fluttershy I asked if you were going to be okay. Please come out now.” I softly called at the door. This obviously was not working so I decided to get crafty. Using my magic and the MM I summoned a Cactuar, a cute little Cactus animal that I discovered on my adventures with Tidus. The Cactuar looked at me with its small black eyes and open mouth, “You will be perfect.” I happily whispered. Then I called out to Fluttershy this time saying, “Hey Fluttershy there is some strange animal out here, I’m sure it would love to meet you” This did the trick and Fluttershy burst through the door and began to examine the Cactuar all over. As if the thing could sense her excitement and began to bounce up and down causing Fluttershy to smile even more. This was my chance I gave a low whistle and the Cactuar jumped over and landed on my back. “Oh do you two know each other?” Fluttershy asked. “Yes indeed we do this is Cacti. He has been my friend for a while now. I know that you like animals so I thought you might like to meet him.” I replied. “He seems really nice do you any other pets?” Fluttershy asked. “Yes but I don’t have them with me right now but I could tell you about some on the animals I have seen over the course of my travels!” I replied. “Oh really! Please come in and bring Cacti we have a lot to talk about.”

*two hours later*

“Uh Fluttershy I think I’m going to leave now as much as I love talking with you I’m trying to meet the rest of the girls and ...” I begin to explain. “Oh no it’s okay here I’ll show you out.” “Thanks Fluttershy if you want we can talk more later!” I state. “Sure how about tonight at the eep!” and with that Fluttershy slammed the door in my face. “Well that was different. Okay now back to business I think I should meet Applejack next since we did start out on the wrong foot” I think to myself. I began to run over to Sweet Apple Acers but then decided than running was not for me and with a snap and a laugh I teleported straight over. After I arrived at SAA (typing that out is annoying) I saw Applejack bucking trees in order to get the apples out. “Well that explains why her kick hurt so much” I laugh to myself. “Hey! What’s up AJ!” I yelled over to Applejack. “Who in tarnation are you and how do yah know my name?” Applejack asked suspiciously. “It’s me Sam! Remember that creature that you bucked.” I replied. She winced at this “Did yah really have to bring that up? I guess Twilight found a spell to make you look like a pony” Applejack said. “More or less” I laughed, “well I don’t want to keep you from working would you like some help?” “HA! You? No offence but you looks like you could barely knock one apple out of a tree” Applejack laughed. I did take offence to this and decided to have some sweet revenge and have fun at the same time. “Well how about you show me how it is done then I’ll try.” I innocently reply. “Deal I’m the Element of Honesty you know and honestly? You haven’t a chance.” Applejack laughed. As Applejack approached a tree I discreetly used my magic to make the apples stay in the tree no matter what type of force hit it. Applejack bucked the tree as hard as she could with a smug look on her face, which was quickly replaced by embarrassment and disbelief as she bucked the tree two more times to no avail. Struggling to keep a straight face I ask, “is it my turn now?” Applejack was too confused to respond so I softly pushed her out of the way and approached the tree. This time I used my magic to make the apple fall out of the tree with the lightest touch. Instead of facing away from the tree in order to buck it like Applejack I directly faced the tree picked up my front hoof and gave the tree a solid knock and all of the apples fell out into the baskets around the tree. “How in tarnation did yah do that?” I hear one confused pony ask behind me. This was too much I fell to the ground laughing. “What are you laughing at?” now angry Applejack asked. Finally catching my breath I replied “you were right Applejack I could never do this job I used magic to make this possible. I’m sorry but you were making fun of me and I had to do it.” I explain still laughing. I saw several looks flash across Applejack’s face finally they stopped on a smile and she said, “I guess I did kind of deserve it I’m sorry. Friends?” I looked at her for a little bit then smiled and said, “Friends.” I stuck out my hoof and she gave it a hard shake with her own to seal the deal. “You looked to befuzzled!” I exclaimed having another laughing fit. This time she joined in and soon both of us were on the ground laughing like crazy. “Whew!” I exclaimed, “It has been fun AJ but it’s getting late and I still need to meet three more ponies” “I understand I still have some apple bucking to finish up see you at the…bye Sam!” she yelled back at me as she ran off. “Hmm I wonder what’s going on… Oh well! Time to meet some more ponies! Letsa go!” I yell as I begin to run down the road before I stop a wonder out loud, “where in the world am I going now?”



^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Samski13 here again the writing may look different this time because im on a laptop. same thing as always, ideas and complaints are welcome let me know what i should do! and who should i meet first Rainbow Dash or Rarity?