• Published 3rd Mar 2012
  • 1,284 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Hearts: Unbreakable Bonds - Samski13



A teenager keyblade master is called to equestria to defeat the evil that resides there

  • ...
4
 9
 1,284

Introduction

"get back here!"

"Don't think you can escape from us!"

Please come back... That is.. If you want too..."

I turned to look back at the crowd of colorful ponies running and flying after me, " I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't want to come back," I yelled as I continued to run away from the growing mob. Soon I was cornered, " Ah ha! We have you now!" exclaimed the purple unicorn in front of me. " that what you think my dear Twilight Sparkle," I remarked with a coy smile. "what! How.. My.." to this I stuck out my tongue and teleported away "Well that could of gone better," I laughed to my self.

Hello there! I'm Samuel trenski you can call me Sam or any other nickname you can think up I think I have a thousand. Well I suppose your wondering what in the world is going on. Well I guess I should explain how I came to be the joyful wanderer.

The first 17 years of my life were very uneventful, I spent most of my life doing pranks with my best friends sure it got us into trouble with the cops a couple times but we always had fun. But one day when I had nothing to do I decided I should try and make a booby trap for my neighbors evil dogs to stumble across. All of a sundown a exploding threw me off my feet and into the hole I just dug. "all that work for nothing," I frowned, " haha! At least it trapped someone!l" I had to laugh at my silliness. Well I thought time to see what happened.

After climbing out of my hole I saw a huge hole where the explosion happened. Being a dumbass I climbed down to check it out, as I drew near I saw it was some sort of craft. Instead of being normal and running away from the mess I reached out and touched it. Shut up! I was curious! As soon a I touched it a robotic female voice stated, "Welcome Samuel Trenski we are glad you have accepted the honor of making sure the universe can remember to live, laugh, and love you shall begin now." "What! No! Wait! AAHHH-" my screams were cut short as I was enveloped in a bright light then everything went black.

When I finally came to I felt different and I noticed I had some sort of handle hanging from my belt.i was extremely confused luckily for me the voice came back, " Welcome Samuel I shall explane what has happened to you of you wish to know." I answered yes and she began to explain.

" You have been fitted with the most advanced Molecular Manipulator and Neural Relay, the two allow you to do many things such as creXat objects change your shape, speed, strength, and size. The device also allows to to travel through time, space, and between dementions. Of course there is limitless other uses but you will have to find those yourself. That device hanging from your belt is called a Molecular Enhancer it can become anything to want it too it will also always make it back into your possession no matter what. Any questions?"

"yes!" I yelled, " why me!" " because Sam you can make people smile and chase away the darkness, so many worlds are covered in darkness and you can change that you have the personality, the determination, and now the ability. Samuel Trenski travel to where you feel the people need help, help them out of the darkness and save the univers from the darkness"

And with that I was teleported to this middle of a city I looked around when suddenly I saw something that made me smile, I pulled out my Molecular Enhamcer or ME and willed it to become a keyblade as I ran to help fight the heartless I smiled this was going to be a great existence.

750 years full of friendship, fun, love, sadness, and determination later I was till loving my job but back to the problem at hand I was hiding from a town full of ponies looking for me but still I couldn't help but chuckle at how it came to be like this. Now going to tell you how I came to equestria and how I make a good impression.