• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 490 Views, 2 Comments

Proof within the moon. - New Lunar



A lone moonshinner making a living off of well moonshine, but not every one agrees with the way he makes his bits or his history.

  • ...
2
 2
 490

Old family friend

'Shit what to do! Come on think! Wing it? No to risky. Remove them one by one? May work but i'm better at night. Run for Ponyville? No theres probly guards every were due to princess Twight Light returning. Go talk to there queen? She won't harm me, well not right away I hope.'

"Did any one of you see this hole over here?" Shit the group leader fount the tunnel.

'Training said if they don't see you wait for there move. So lets play cat and mouse, only this mouse fights back.'

"No sir. should we regroup if he's here?" 'That must be his back up. So theres two on count.'

"Yes and have a flair ready at all times. Tell the others the same."

"sir, yes sir." With that said that lower ranking scout must have went to find his buddies.

'Shit, can't kill em now. They would send a flair up at the slightest sound.... Hmm that might just work.' With this in my head I knew what I must do. I got the well made recurve bow that was made of a ancient tree that could only been found before Luna was sent to the moon. This bow was givin to me by my uncle Stil, he said that it was my fathers bow and that he got it from his father and so on since one of the first Moon's made it. To me it was beautiful, the dark purple bow was one of the strongest anypony has saw. They wouldn't even let me serve my duties with this bow on me. But since I was Luna's right hand battle planner she let me slide by.

"What could be taking them idiots so long? Theres only 10 of us."

'10! Man my lucky day! But no stick to the plan. Kill the leader with a shot in the head and high tail it to Sweet Apple Acres.' This was my plan. To get all them ugly bastards in one place and give me more than planty of time to fly..... Well run, my wings are still held by the bandages Fluttershy put on me.

'Please let this be a clean kill!' The six arrows that I had was tipped with steel tri points. 'Oh forgot I had these bad boys.' Now I know my plan will work. As I pulled back on the bow from the tree I was in about 50 feet from the black bug like pony. I drawed the bow back with little struggle. I let the black string slide past the tips of my fingers with little sound and the arrow whistling through the air.

"GAA!" That ws all he got out before the arrow went stright into his left green bug like eye spitting blood all while the green ball of magic was thrown into the air. When he finally fell face first I could see the bloody tri point tip sticking out of the back of his head.

"Shit theres a flair! The boss must have seen him!" Damn buddies saw it.

'Ok mabe a little faster response time than I thought but If I start now and forget that arrow i'll make it.' I wasted no time to get on the ground with a solid "THUMP".

"Tell the queen his still alive!"

'HA good luck Chrysalis on finding me.' Sad thing is we never had any problems. To me she is just misunderstood but she did go at things the wrong way to. 'Hope this dosen't mean she'll want my head.'

------------
10 minutes of running through the Everfree.

I could see the apple trees of the Apple's ochard. But just cause I saw these trees dosen't mean i'm close to AJ's house. All I could do was run between the rows of apple trees . I must have ran at least 2 miles of apple trees by now and still going.
'How do they buck all these trees? Thank Luna theres the house right there.' At least I thougt so anyways. All I could do was cover my ears from the sounds of screams raping my ear drums. My world was turning a dark green with diffrent shades of more green with it. Now for all I know they got a lucky magic shot on me.

-------
Darkness. Time, just past 11 am.

Unlike the dream or death realm I could feel moisture in the air, and the air smells like wet rock. But darkness was every where. I couldn't even think stright, I think, I think , I lied I can't think still.

'Ok nether the dream or death realm had smells in it. So I am still alive, and well awake. Hmm training, think come on think. I'm not a bat pony so can't click my tungue for sonar. There was always a rummer that if you focuse you can see in the dark, but I know its not true. All I can do is go on smell and hearing, man I should have let them doctors put that sight spell on me.'

"Welcome to my hive, Moonshiner." I knew that voice. It was the one and only queen of the bug ponys I call them.

"How can I help you in this 'lovely' cave?" 'Show sarcasm and it might help.'

"You should show your queen respect, moonshiner." 'HA I forgot she didn't know my name.'

"That is one thing I was, but I must say sorry for you are not my queen." 'Keep it up smartass, I'll hit a nerve here soon.'

"And what makes you say that?" 'She took the bait.'

"I'm not a bug." 'HA nailed it!'

"We are not bugs! Moonshiner if I was you I would start showing some respect!" 'Now she's pissed. Lets try this.'

"Well your not me so.... Yea sorry. Plus I don't show respect to pony-nappers." 'And I think that was like spitting in her face. If I knew where it was.'

"Now your just testing my nerves! How dare you!" 'Did it. Banjo 1, Bug queen zip.'

"What makes you say that." 'I almost died out laughing there for a sec.' "So what do you want with lonly old me?"

"You killed one of my men." 'Ok lets see what could make her mad?'

"Oh I thought that was a big ass bug. HAHAHA sorry couldn't hold it in!" 'BINGO!'

"Thats it! If you won't show me respect i'll make you show me!" And a bright light hit my opened eyes like that arrow to that bug pony. The light from a lone tourch that showed a fair sized stone room with only one large steel door. The room was big enough for six atleast, me and Chrysalis was the only ones in here though. And I didn't even know I was only in my bloody camo pants chained to a wall. By the way these chains feel theres a spell on them too.

Chrysalis was not that ugly for being a bug queen. Her black fur wasn't that dirty for being in a cave. She had on a pair of black skinny jeans with a white muscle shirt that showed the holes in her arms. Her bluish mane tied up in a pony tail, showing her unusual horn with the wird growth of a crown on her black head. Her bluish tail just hung there while her insect like wings stayed close to her back. Those green eyes looking right into my blood stained soul.

"From that armor you was wearing you must be a luner guard, no?"

"HA you wished. After my last battle I fell of the charts. Hell every pony thought I was dead!" This was true. Four years after Luna returned I was in a battle helping some allys, after it was over I just went back to the Everfree without telling no pony and made my stil and a little cabin there.

"Do you remember the training you had to go through?" 'What does she got her sleve?'

"Sadly yes. But you know you cann't get me to talk about the princess. So what is your move?"

"I thought we would play a game." She came up close to me and gently put her hand on my face.

"Should I be scared? Cause if so, i'm not." 'Poker face is working. I think, even though I ain't scared at all.'

"Oh no, there should be no fear at all. I just thought to my self how many more scares I can add to your pretty chest." This is wird now she is just rubbing on my chest.

"Oh... Well than it should only hurt for a little bit." Hopefully anyways.

"Thats were you are wrong. Well anyways heres how the game is going to be played, I ask you a question and if you answer it with a truthful answer i'll show you, hmm lets see.... How about some of me? Hows that sound?"

"Well not your that bad looking but I guess it all depends on the question. But I have a small question though."

"And what may that be Moonshiner?"

"What if I answer wrong?"

"Thats were this comes in." She pulled out a knife only told in tall tells. Its been said if you see this knife run as fast as you can. If it is to cut you it would burn your fresh were it made contact. There was no name for it it was only discribed and it was dead on with the looks. The blade it self had a curse writen in a long forgotten language. the handle was of bright gold unlike the blade of stright steel.

"Where did you get your hands on that?!" 'Luna I may have to say sorry before this even begains.'

"I am a queen you silly Moonshiner. And that brings use to our first question of the game. What is your name?" 'Lets test this magic blade.'

"Star Swirl the bearded."

"Wrong answer." The blade was brung to my chest with a hiss of burning flesh and the screams of me.

"AHH!" she brung the blade back off my chest and looked at me with a try again look. "Its Banjo."

"Ok, Banjo how old are you?"

"24. So is there going to be harder questions?"

"Thats pretty young to already be retired form the luner guards." Out of fun she brung the blade to my left side and just pressed hard enough for it to burn me.

"Bitch. Buck you. Why am I even being nice to you any ways?"

"Now how hard was that being honest is a good trait? But you don't get to win this round though. How about question 3? What is your family name?"

'Shit the blade is real and it just cauterizes the cut so no bleeding.'
"Hmm what ever you want it to be." She was pissed at this answer. This time she skiped the chest and deeply cut into my left cheek.

"Do you even want to see me naked?" After this was said she brung the buning knife off my face.

"GAAAA! Its.... Its." I hung my head down as saying the answer with a tear rolling off my face. "Moon, Banjo Moon is my name."

"No it can't be. Celestia's royal guards killed the last moon years ago!" Disbelief was in her voice.

"Ha thats what every one thought."

"How did you join the luner guards with out getting cought?" Question 3 I think.

"Luna always has a plan for the Moons. Hell we aint know as Luna's right hand pony anyways. My family has surved the royal family when them two was born." Family sweet family.

"Wait did you say Banjo?" At least I ain't going to get cut this turn.

"Yes I did. Why? You still want to cut me?"

"Yes I do acutually. Your family always been a friend to us changlings. And now since your the last one."

"Hmm more to know I guess." Should have not said that. she drove the hot knife into my chest with so much force I could hear three pops of broken ribs.

"Yes it is." The only way I could respond with was a mouth full of blood. "Don't worry you'll live. Trust me I want to keep you for my own personal toy." She gave me a wink of her green cat like eye before blood ran down my chin. "Thats nasty. Here let me heal you." With this said she touched her black horn to my pale fured head. All I could here was the poping of the ribs she broke and the inflating of my punctured lung. "Is that better?"

"Thanks I guess." That came out very weak compared to my normal voice.

"You guess? Well alright we are getting some respect out of you. so next question." I cringed at the thought of that blade entering my body again but I just can't give up information. "Why did you start business with us?"

"Need bits. Plus I hate ponyville."

"We have something incomen than don't we?"

"No comment." I been had me eyes closed since she healed me, but the blade I was waiting on never came. As I was waiting for the sharpness of the blade when I heard her say something.

"Got to start off small. I just cant go and show you all of me at once now can I?" I opened my right eye due to the left one was still in pan and what I saw I didn't see coming.

"So you are true on you words." When I saw she let her hair down made me relaxe some but was soon over with the blade cutting across my chest. Burnt fur was in the air with a small grunt of pain.

"I said I would show you, but I did not say you can talk about it. Plus the way you handled that you must be getting use to small cuts. So next question, why was you heading to the element of honesty's house?" She rasied her brow with the question.

"First place that came to mind. Plus I trust Big Mac." This was all true, all but me wanting to tell AJ I am still breathing.

"Fair enough." She started to remove her white muscle shirt that was covering a green bra hiding her breast. While the shirt was over her eyes the training kicked in and I analyzed the magic cuffs that was holding me. They weren't the queens magic witch was a downer. This was a darker green, but something was off. The magic wasn't glowing. It was just.... green. That must mean its just there to keep me standing, but I couldn't move. Paralize potion must be the key than. "So what do you think?" I snapped back to her looking her up and down.

"Not bad for a changling queen." Wrong answer, The knife dug into me right thy burning a slightly larger hole than the cut wound into my pants. "SWEET LUNA!" That really hurt.

"I'm sorry did that hurt? all well you don't really need good pants anyways." A large smile crossed her face when she brung the knife out as slowly as she could.

I gritted my teeth not to sceam in pain, but the way she is doing it is going to help me. "NAAA!" Breathing heavily now due to that. "What is.... your next.... qestion?"

"Ah your learning, Hmm do you like it ruff?" A sly grin came to her lips while asking the wird torcher qestion.

"What do you think. I'm not just answering these wrong due to I don't know the answers." This just made her grin bigger.

"Aw well. Its getting late and I do need my sleep at night. But you was a luner guard so I don't think you would know what thats like." She sliped her shirt back on with a happy grin on her face and this worried me. "Hope you have sweet dreams. Oh and before I forget good luck telling Luna were you are and tell her I said hi."

"HA sure bitch might as well dive tht knife in my eye." Don't let me regret them words.

"Hmm thats not a bad idea for tomarrow. Though I don't think a healing spell returns eye sight?" Thoughs was her last words before she walked out the door making sure to sway her hips with her tail to the side for me to see her flank. As the steel door slamed shut the tourch burnt it self out and I was once again left in the dark by my self.

"Luna please fogive me if I give any information away to this damn so called queen."

Author's Note:

So here it is. If it took you by suprize than good. I am disappointed though in my skill of grammer.

Well like always thanks Mares and Gentelclots for reading and leave a comment or PM if ya'll just want to talk.