• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 490 Views, 2 Comments

Proof within the moon. - New Lunar



A lone moonshinner making a living off of well moonshine, but not every one agrees with the way he makes his bits or his history.

  • ...
2
 2
 490

Before the boom

Yesterday.

Its was mid after noon and I just got done redoing a copper cooling line for my still. Lets just say diamond dogs can be total assholes if you don't answer there questions with the answer they want. In return they like to pick a fight they think that the odds are on there side. I can't truly blame them six of them to lonly old me I would be thinking the same. Well there fighting skills really suck, heck I had better fights out of apple bloom and her friends than them.

--------

It was just about 2 and I was coming up to a rather small hut, not but a couple miles from my stil. It was dead center of the Everfree forest. Some how sun light seemed to shine on this hut and its yard. "Knock, Knock ya home stripes?" As I was waiting on a answer I couldn't stop looking at this hut. I've been here many times before but it always made me wounder.

'What are you thinking about you tard. What, you feeling uneasy dipshit?' This guy is not a real pony. He was rather a mean voice that I was only able to hear, But he always been there with me when I was alone.

Why was I alone? I could not answer that if my life depended on it. When did I start to live on my own? Since I was five years old. To some thats too young, I don't think so. The only reason for that is because the Moon family has always been close. Something caused us to split. My uncle, the last living Moon besides me has always been by my side ever since he found me. Only problem we had our own belifes and we didn't agree to them but nothing could split us up. Well until there was a raid on our stil and he told me to run and not look back. And now i'm here, last Moon I know of.

"Ah Banjo Moon, can I help you?" This made me lose focuse as I was greeted by the most wisest pony well zebra I know.

"How are we doing on this lovely day Zacora?" Its been to long since I saw her face. She was the first pony I meet when I was first in this forest. She was just about seven I think.

"Ah a lovely day it is, but so much for this." I didn't even relise she was only in a towel. This ain't the first time she has done this. The towel was a little to small to be answering the door in but she knew that. It was a light blue towel just like her eyes, it came to her upper flank showing a large part of her ass. While the upper part of the towel was just covering the upper part of her striped brest. She had the perfect hour glass figure. Her white and blacked striped fur was dripping wet and that must ment she just got out of the shower or was in the middle of one.

"Really. I'm starting to think you do this on purpuse." As I was rasing a eye brow I got the answer I some what saw coming. Ok I lied I did not see this one coming at all.

"It's about time you always see mine, so its show time." Than it hit me like that one rainbow pegasus. Note to self find out that mares name.

"Wait what?"
'Is she talking about what I think she's talkng about?!'

'I think so dumb ass, so what are you going to do stand there like a fuck up you are or you gona get some?' This guy is a true meanie as Pinkie always say.

'I-I truly don't know and why are you so mean to me?'

'Who was there to help you live filly? Who was it I know you know the answer'

'I'm done talking to you'
"Zacora are you refering to what Ah think you are?" Now I was scared. Granny Smith had nothing on this.

"...." All she gave me was a sly smile, but was it was sexy the way she did it.

"Zacora I can't um do what I think you want.... M-mabe a nother time, yea how bout that?" I was sweating like a pig with no mud at high noon at this point.

All she gave me in return was a angry look. "Fine have it your way, jose'" Than right before she slamed the door in my face, she must have had the crule idea to do something mean. Because she droped her towel and saw me blush brighter than the sun as she slamed the door shut.

'HAHAHAHA you was like a school filly talking to her crush! Only diffrence is yours cock blocked you HAHAHAHA!'

'Fuck off you prick.'

'Aw did I hurt some ponys feelings?' He said in a baby voice. He always known how to hit my buttons. I was put on pills do to this guy. Stables said "just take these he'll be gone in no time" So much for that, now when I find my self in town ponys look at me like i'm crazy when I start yelling at nothing in there eyes. Hell mabe I am crazy who knows? I sure don't! Anyways I have to go to that town anyways I got a buyer. A little hyperactive but it pays good and plus she's pretty cool when you can understand her.

-----------------
Ponyville behind sugercube coner. Just past 5 pm.

"AH where is she?! Last thing I wan't is to get busted with this. Fuck it. It's been past five minutes I need to split I still have one more stop to go." As I worked my way threw the allys of this love town trying to stay out of sight of anypony and everypony. But being sneaky don't always help.

"HALT!!" A stallion demanded of me.

Shit this is what I did not want to do today. As I started to turn slowly I could here the chuckling of non other than. "Big Mac why shouldn't I beat you rite' now?" I said in a pissed tone at the red stallion

"Ya can try." Was all that was said from him.

"What you mean try?"

"Ya know we are bout even. Mah power vs ya skill. Just try"

"Ah got mah bits on Banjo, Big Mac." As the tan mare popped past her larger brother

"Well Big Mac. Hows it feel that Miss Applejack has her bits on me? And plus I got my armor on."

"Why ya call me miss? Ya know I don't like that." she resonded rather angry

"Why shouldn't I? Your beautiful, young, breath taking, hell you can take me out easer than your brother can.With or with out armor." The look on her beautiful face was priceless. Every thing I said was true. I don't think I could ever lie to her and its not due to her element eather.

"Um, Ah... Damn you Banjo ya know Ah don't like blushing and the only reason Ah can beat ya is cause ya wont fight mah back." Her cheeks was redder than the reddest apple on there whole farm, and was it breath taking. Plus she is right, I was taught by my uncle not to hit a mare no matter what.

"Your right. So I must bid good day. I just so happen to be meetting a buyer at her place so I gota go ya'll." Before the siblings could say anything I was already in flight to my next place on the list.

'Man the night is beautiful.'

'Oh says homo.'

'Whats your problem anyways?'

'Nothing, good thing you got luner armor on or Celestia's guards might see you screw up.'

On cue three royal gaurds in there golden armor flew just a couple hundred feet below me. Thats not the thing that botherd me though it was the fact that the was a high ranking search team, and the don't find lost ponys eather. Last that I knew they were called 'Last Resort dumb ass. Sweet Celestia your truly stupid. Why did I have to be stuck with you anyways?'

'Stuck with me!? I'm stuck with you jackass. Oh and thanks for reminding me of there "club" name.'

'HA thats why i'm here ain't it?'

'You know your not half bad when you ain't calling me names, ya know.'

'I'll note that, but if I was you I would stop flying like a filly and pick up some speed before they turn around. Just saying.'

As taking that to heart I did my best to stay a little slow so I didn't break MOC one. Because all I want to do is wake every one up. Wait that rainbow colored mare can break MOC 1 with no problem. Still need to get her name, sad thing is I swear Applejack told me about her. Aw well DJ Pon3 and than its of to the forest.

------
Edge of Ponyville. half a minute later.

"Man I hope Tavi is home to get Vinyl's shine" As I land in front of the normal two story house with only the sound of dust being kicked up. The house was simple, white walls with a hay roof and clean windows with flowers in flower boxs. It was pretty dark so details are not happening very well.

Right before I knocked on the door all hell broke lose. "Tavi i'm sorry I didn't know you had a concert!" Came a tom-colt voice.

"That's just the thing I even told you I had a ticket for you!" A more classie voice to me fired back.

As the two room mates was going at time I saw it was time to stop it. As I easly twisted the door knob with my cream coverd fur hand I slid into the open door. I used my past training to work my way into the house with out a squeak from the door. The living room had dimmed lighting though I could not miss the brightly lighted kitchen ahead of me. The living room walls was a cloud white with random picters

"TAVI ITS WAS A ACCIDENT! I SWEAR! YOU KNOW I HAVE WORK TOO!" A crazy blue maned unicorn with purple shades pushed up showing her bright red water loged eyes.

"Hey ya'll stop your fighting its pitiful." As this sliped out of my mouth triggerd a reflex and it wasn't a good one from Vinyl. Before I could wipe the smile off my face I was hit with a blue blot of magic dead center of my dark chest plate. There was so much force behind that blue bolt I was sent back to the dim living room on my back begging for air.

"BANJO!" Tavi came running in a long black dress with her pink bow tie around her light gray neck. Her slick black mane was all done up quite nicely. The purple eyes filled with worry locked on my light blue eyes. Unlike Tavi, Vinyl was a little more pissed like hit me in my muzzle pissed. She was wearing little to nothing, Only covering her white fur was a sky blue small T-shirt and a pair of red hoof-ball shorts.

"Sweet Luna and her moon that really hurt. At least I can finally breath." Barely able to get some oxygen.

"WHY WOULD YOU JUST COME RIGHT IN LIKE THAT! I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!" Them red eyes started to soften the longer she looked at me

"Thats just it you didn't kill me. Besides I have been hurt far worse than that. Armor or not, it takes a little more to kill me."
'Ok mabe that was a little to cocky, but hey its true.'

"Fine what ever what did you want stupid?"
'Man so much for her softening up.'

"Nun just wanted to give you what you orderd. Oh and due to kindness in me, Here is one for you Tavi. While i'm at it you look stuning tonight. Vinyl well never mind I like breathing."
'Celestia did I just say that? Please say Vinyl did not hear that. PLEASE!'

"No say what you was going to say Banjo. I dare you" '
'That last part was like haveing Discord spit in my muzzle. Oh my is she posing?'

She had her hands on her hips slowly turning in a circle making sure you saw every thing. She even fliped her blue tail out of the way so I could see her full ass.

"Fine just cause of that." I was taking my last breath and closeing my eyes. "You l-look um, fine as hell." The last part rushed. As I stand there with my eyes shut body tensed waiting for the worse..... But it never happend. As I slowly eased one eye open I saw something that I did not exspect. I was out side of there normal house looking at the door.
'What the hell just happend?' Talking to the only one I knew was there.

'Look in your hands colt.' Wait did he not insult me? As I looked down I saw a white piece of paper folded in half. As I started to open it the only thing that could send me into shock did. The paper read...

Hey its about time you had the balls to tell me i'm sexy.
Next time I place a order i'll come pick it up and pay personaly ;)
Oh and I hoped you like the view you dirty stallion.
--- Vinyl
PS haven a party this weekend you should come.

As I finished reading this I could hear the armor of something, But i'm not staying to find out. Last stop home.

Author's Note:

Ok guys i'm sorry I didn't know how many grammer problems I had last chapter and i'm so sorry ya'll.

Well heres the next chapter. If ya'll have any questions just PM me or leave a comment. And as before sorry for all the grammer problems.

Hopefully we can find out some more of his past, like lets say why he left home....