• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 490 Views, 2 Comments

Proof within the moon. - New Lunar



A lone moonshinner making a living off of well moonshine, but not every one agrees with the way he makes his bits or his history.

  • ...
2
 2
 490

Kids I Never Had

The blackness was still every where, but I wasn't in the same place every thing felt..... wird. "Well my story finally has a end. Who would have thought I would be brought down by two arrows." I started to laugh holding my stomach. "Gods didn't stop me, but a bucking arrow did. Bullshit!" I started to punch at nothing kicking at only air. "I was a elite soldier! And poison arrows stopped me!? Chrysalis couldn't kill me! Wait I counted more wounds than what I thought she gave me. BUCK! She put a healing spell on me! But how am I in the death realm?"

"Banjo!" This voice was cheerful to 'see' me.

"Whos there?"

"What you mean whos there? Come on lets drink!"

"Well dad like before I need light."

"No you don't you finally got the Moons eyes stupid! Wait don't tell me you don't know how to use them!? HAHA!"

"Come on! Stop bucking with me, I could really use a drink."

"Fine." Every thing went to white but my hat blocked the white flash. "Nice ged up. We go from luner guard to gun slinger?"

"Whats a gun slinger?" What the hell is he talking about.

"Oh damn it. Your one lucky son of a bitch boy. You get another chance. How the buck do you do it?"

"When I was Chrysalis's bitch, she must have put a advance healling spell on me."

"HA that bitch is still kicking?!"

"After we went off the back of the Ponyville express? I would say she is going to be limping for a while." The gray stallion in luner gear was sitting at a black table with matching wooden chairs. On the table was a brown glass jug with two shot glasses infront of each chair.

"Lets get this drink in before you go again." He started to fill the small clear glasses with moonshine.

"Dad I need to tell you something."

"I already know son." He took the shot and begain to take another.

"So Celestia is the reason for her death and yours." He sighed setting his full glass back on the table.

"No son. We are the reason for our own deaths." Hore filled my face with disbalife.

"But how?!"

"Celestia only did what we asked of her."

"WHAT!? ARE YOUR BUCKING WITH ME!?" I shot up slamming my hands on the table. All my father could do was look at the floor.

"No I'm not. Now sit down so I can explain why." I picked up my chair and sat. "Banjo our family....... We're really bucked up son."

"I wouldn't think of such but what do I know I have only died more times than I can count! So please tell me why I should not try to drop the sun goddess!?" My smart ass tone was alittle to much.

"You are the only Moon that has not turn't blood thirsty."

"What do you mean?" I sqinted at him.

"..." He kept his face to the ground. "Banjo..... Do you know why the Moon name is feared?"

"We are elite soldiers thats why!"

"Wrong. Did you know we were once servents to the dragons?"

"No I didn't but what does that have to do with the topic?"

"Every thing Banjo. After being with the dragons so long we start to get hungry, not for power but for others."

"But why do we die over eatting meat? I have ate it before."

"Its not that. Its who we have ate. Thats how we get our eyes, eat something that rules over others. All of the Moons were forced to eat the flesh of many ponys. By the looks of it so have you."

"W-what?" The white walls begain to fade to black. "Chrysalis dad! It was Chrysalis! She must have feed me part of her!"

"See you later son." He waved before I felt a sharp pain in my gut and back making me black out.

-------------

"GAA!" I shot up in a cold sweat looking around me, was in one of Twilights spair rooms. "Buck." I looked down to see white cloth on the spot I was shot. I looked out of the window and showed it was mid day. I sighed, holding my gut I started to get out of bed. Looking around I could see my camo pants repaired along with my clean black hat and the brown duster. I chuckled when I saw a tan muscle shirt with a note on it.

'Hey heres a shirt from us girls.
Even though we don't mind a shirtless stallion.

-Love Every pony.'

"Sweet Luna there in heat." I sighed once more while getting dressed. I walked over to a mirror and just smiled. A tall stallion with a long brown leather coat with pale wings about the size of Luna's and thats rare to see from a commener. The black hat hid a large part of my face but my mid back long mane hung freely in the back, while being held in the front by my hat. With the hat been made by Rarity the hat had ear holes cut into it making it easy for me to hear.

I started my way out of the room until a random thought came to mind. 'Lets jump out the window!' So I walked over to the square window looking over the color filled town of Ponyville. I gagged alittle at the peace that filled my eyes. "This is just down right nasty." I opened the the window letting the summer air hit my face. "Maybe I should go find some dragons?" I scrached my chin before entering the summer air. The flight was nice, my back was still sore but I could fly.

"Banjo?" I looked down to see Scootaloo on her scooter.

"How are you doing today?" I came closer to the ground so I could land next to her.

"GOOD! I'm going to get AB and SB to go get our cutie marks!" She was literly hopping in joy.

"What are ya'll trying today?" I raised the front of my hat to see her better.

"Well we tried cutie mark crusader nurses but it didn't work." She had the look of sadness on her face.

"Whom ya work on?" I cocked my head.

"HEY! Leave that filly alone!" Scootaloo's faced said every thing that I needed to know that was behind me.

"Sweet Luna! So me not killing you made you mad?" I turned to meet the same stallion and his group but this time they had one more. This guy was huge, like pills huge. "There is no way you don't pop pills." The large white stallion had the smallest wings I've ever saw. He only had on a pair of tight jean shorts. Hes cutie mark was of a wight set on his arm.

"YYEEAA!" His eyes went wide while screaming at me.

"Is this stallion messing with you?" The brown leader was talking to Scoots.

"NO! He's like a father I never had! So leave him alone!" I'm glad she stood up for me, it feels like I matterd.

"Scoots don't tell Rainbow bout whats about to happen." I set my hat atop of the magenta mane of the orange pegasus. Never lossing eye contact with the group. They all had some form of a bat in there hands looking right at me with the look of blood.

"What is going on here? And Scootaloo please cover your ears." Scootaloo did what she was told by the purple alicorn. "What the buck Banjo!? Your not well enough to leave bed! Let alone fight!" She had fire in those purple eyes.

"You call this a fight!" I didn't even know the group was bowing to Twilight. "Come on! Its in my nature to kill stupid ponys! Please just this once." I gave the biggest puppy eyes I could while holding my hands togather.

"NO! What makes you think you can just go killing ponys?!"

"Thats the way I was trained! Blame Celestia not me!" I looked back to the large group of stallions. "Plus why am I the only one getting in trouble?"

"What do you mean?" She looked over at the group of poorly armed stallions. "You have got to be kidding me." She deadpaned at the group. "What are you doing picking a fight with a NLR elite guard?" The group just looked at me with questions.

"W-what?" The brown stallion looked at me with wide eyes. "How is a NLR guard watching foals than?" Looking back to Twilight.

"THOSE ARE HIS FOALS!" The group just got lower to the ground. "Are you the ones that shot him in the sky?" There eyes went wide. I started to hand my coat to Scootaloo who uncoverd her ears hearing every thing.

"Come on please let them try." I started to take of the tan muscle shit showing my scared chest.

"NO BANJO!" I swear I saw flames in those things. "ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"Yes princess." They all had there heads hung in shame.

"Leave now and I will let him spair all of your lifes." They all started to run like roaches in light. "Get your clothes back on, all mares in Ponyville are in heat and I'm even falling for you." Before I could say something she was gone in purple dust.

"Thanks Scoots. Your not old enough to be at that stage yet are you." I asked while finally putting on my hat.

"Um." Her orange cheeks turn't bright red.

"Sweet Luna that means so is Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell."

"Yea." She started to kick at the ground. "Umm Banjo, can I ask you something?" My heart dropped at that.

"Umm sure." I gulped.

"I never... Umm..." Her blush got brighter and with it being noon I could really tell. She looked at me with her dark purple eyes. "Had my first kiss." It was so quite I barrly heard her. "And I was woundering." Her head shot back to the ground, kicking at what ever dirt was still there.

"Scootaloo I'm sorry but I can't hun." I bent down to her level and gave her a hug. "Ya'll get that first kiss with your special some-pony sooner or later." I let go of the tom-mare. She wore ripped jeans and a gray T-shirt. "We need to have a talk with the CMC Scoots. Can you get them to meet me at the barn."

"YEA!" She jumped on her scooter and zipped off. The sound she made scard me, it sounded like a shit load of changlings flying. With that done I took off to the barn.

"Hell I hope Big Mac still has the blacksmithing shop." I took off heading off to see my 'brother'.

-------------
MOC 3 to Big Mac's barn.

"Hey Big Mac ya here?" I didn't know how long I was out so he could be bucking apple trees right now. I started to enter the old red barn. Its was dark with little rays of sun coming from the cracks in the roof. I walked to a big worn anvil smilling. "Time to make me some good weapons." I started to get some wood from a small pile next to the iron fire place. While I stoked the fire I was looking for a piece of metal, anything that would make a good sword. "Now where would ya put your steel Mister Mac?" I was now looking high and low. I finally made my way up in the loft that was not safe but having wings help. Dust flew every where and than I saw it. "Come to papa." I had a huge grin while I picked up the 3 foot iron bar. "I love you Big Mac. No homo."

After working on beating the iron bar into shape I lost track of time. This thing was going to be a two-handed long sword that Big Mac would have some trouble picking up.

"We're here!" I nearly jumped at the squicky voice.

"Sweet Luna girls don't do that." I held my chest as I turned around only for my jaw to drop. Each one of the girls had on there best dresses. I made the mistake of taking a deep breath through my nose, taking in there sint. "By the gods. Why?" The three fillys just looked at me while trying there hardest not to blush. "Girls just cause your hormons are telling ya to bu.. I mean finding every stallion attractive doesn't mean there right." They just looked at me in question. I face palmed. "Look not every stallion is going to tell you no, some will take any chance they can to get in your pants. And by the power in me the royal sisters will fear me if I found out my foals did the nasty. INCLODING if your in heat. So stop looking at me like I'm gona help ya'll. Do I make my self clear?!"

"Yes sir." Three of them said at the same time while walking out.

"Oh I forgot but I get to walk ya'll home." I returned my hat back to my head as I threw the three in a half foot sword over my shoulder holding it by the blade while my duster was on the handle behind me.

It had to be about six and cause we was at the farm Apple Bloom went stright to the house. Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, and I was in the middle of Ponyville walking to Rarity's place. "So girls how was ya'lls day?"

"Ok" Sweetie Bells voice was kinda funny. I looked at Scootaloo.

"How bout you Scoots?" She only looked at the ground not saying a thing. I sighed but luckly we were at the clothing shop. "See you Sweetie.." I was stopped by hearing a scream come from inside of the white building. "GAA!" I kicked in the door to see a white mare in bath robs fainted in a red sofa thing. "Rarity!" I dropped the sword and ran to her side. "Are you ok?"

"Don't worry she does this all the time." I looked at Sweetie with my head tilted.

"What do you mean?" I was answerd when a plumpy mud coverd cat came into view. "I hate cats." I shot the feline a dirty look making it hiss at me than running up some stairs. "So your sister is going to be ok right?" I looked to the filly that was starting to undo her dress with little care who sees.

"Yea..." Not looking up from the white strap matching her snug dress. For a filly her body was coming in a little to fast.

"Ok before you let ya body show me and Scoots are leaving." I tilted my hat do just in time before I could hear the cloth hit the floor. Closing what ever of the door I could I looked back to Scootaloo. "Is there something wrong? Cause if there is you can tell me." She just kept looking at the ground not looking up once. "Scoots." I grabbed her shoulder making her look at me. Her eyes started to tear up. "Whats wrong?" I sat the sword down while getting to her level. The tears only got bigger.

"Banjo, I have no one to love me, I don't even have a home! I don't know my mom or dad!" She begain to sob. I grabbed her into a tight hug.

"Scootaloo I know how you feel. I lost both of my parents to. But by hell and high water I will always be there for you." Tears begain to fill my eyes. "Where are you staying to night?" I got no answer from the crying filly. "Look if you need to well go to Rainbow Dash's she needed my help anyways." The filly looked at me with water logged eyes and a sight smile.

"Will she mind?"

"She has no choice." I stood up bring Scootaloo on my sholders and holding the sword with both hands. "You ready?"

"YEA!" Her sint was really stong at her location.

'Thank Luna they trained our sinces to ignore mares in heat.' I chuckled while taking off to Rainbow's cloud kingdom in the sky.