• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 490 Views, 2 Comments

Proof within the moon. - New Lunar



A lone moonshinner making a living off of well moonshine, but not every one agrees with the way he makes his bits or his history.

  • ...
2
 2
 490

Fighter to Preacher!

"This weather really sucks. Why were we put out here anyways? Is she wanting us to get sick?"

"Our shift is almost over, stop bitching." Two changlings were standing out side of a cave opening. Lightning was the only thing showing there black bodys. "Plus we won't have to do another shift like this for a while. I think our next one is tomarrow in the trone room." He was a little to happy saying that.

"Fine i'll shut up, just wished you would not be so happy to see the queen all day." I stayed in the darkest shadows working my way to the two changlings in leather armor. More thunder broke the heavy sound of rain. "Dude I think the storm is greating worse."

"Your right." I grabbed the bug by his chin and snapped his neck.

"YOU!" Was all he said when I plunged his parteners sword into his open mouth, almost removing the upper part of his head. It was a nasty sight, blood spilled out of his mouth while he fell backwards with a thud. Lightning lighted up the dark sky with a boom.

In side of the cave was torches lining the wall making it very easy to see. Water droplets fell from my purple armor onto the muddy path. I could hear nothing but rain and thunder. "That was a little to sloppy, at least nopony was around to hear that." Talking to myself made me keep my head.

"Look we have to go check on the moon bitch, queens orders." These voices were only to the left of the Y in the tunnels, and there shadows were fading into the hall. "Atleast we are not outside you know."

'Well my job just got that much easier if I do say so my self.' I followed the shadows for a good 5 minutes though the muddy tunnels. I lost track of how many turns we made but winging it would not be that hard. Wait I had to fly to get out last time... Shit. The two shadows ahead nevered talked the whole walk but was soon stoped.

"Ok we only have to open the door to see if she is still breathing and than we are done for tonight, ok."

"Damn it do I look like a colt to you?" This bug was pissed. "I can care less about what we have to do I just want to get some sleep!" I heard the door open as I came to peek around the corner. the left side of the hall had five steel doors ten feet apart from each other. Both of the black figurs walked into the room letting me run in behind them slamming the door shut.

"I know you are tird and all but you can't sleep with Luna, including when i'm in hear!"

"You should be scared changling. Your friend is haven all the sleep he can get now and so can you." Before he could scream I slammed his head onto the wall behind him. Slam after slam I could feel the head turn to mush but I could not stop. I could feel pieces of his skull dig into my right palm and his brains and blood ran down my hand. Before I knew it I had tears running down my face. "BUCK YOU!" I released what ever was left of his face and punched the wall as hard as I could. I fell to my knees crying. "Why must I have to do everyponys dirty work? Why can't I be lovey dovey and careless about the wars or bad guys!? WHY!?" I was full out crying into my hands, for no reason at all.

--------
Flashback while smashing the changlings face.

"STOP!!! NO I SORRY! I WAS DOING WHAT I WAS TOLD!!!" Tears was running down the face of a royal guard.

"Told or not told you killed what was dear to me." I shoved a sword stright into his golden chest. Bodies coverd in blood, all but one was not in the royal armor. This single one was in a gilly suit. I ran to the body and lifted the head onto my young lap. "Mom its ok, there gone. Mom? MOM!?" Tears ran down my bloody face. "MOM DON'T LEAVE ME!" I removed the hood revilling a light blue mare with a darker blue mane. Her purple eyes had fear in them along with tears. I slowly closed her eyes letting my tears fall onto her face. "I will never forget you mom." I ran as fast as I could crying hard blurring my sight. Soon every thing went black.

----------

I stood up tears still running down my face. "Now I know why I hate the sun god. Now I know why I can have no peace. She was all I had and it was ripped right from me." I kicked open the thick steel door right of the hinges letting light from the hallway into the dark room. I looked on the far wall only to see a nearly dead Luna chained to the wall. I looked hard woundering why she didn't use magic to ecape. On her horn was a black chrystal, one that the evil king of the chrystal kingdom used. "LUNA!" I ran up to her taking one of the dead bugs swords, smashing the chains that held her off the ground. Her clothes were ripped and dirty. "Luna we are getting out of here." I got no reasponse from the lifeless body. "Please don't die on me. PLEASE!" I held her in my arms running out of the grusum room.

Soon I was were I forgot how to get out. I looked down to be meet with running water tha was only about a inch deep. "Luna I found our way out." I ran the oppisite way of the running water. The farther I ran the louder the rain and thunder got. "How the hell have I not ran into any changlings? They must be running for higher ground." I was soon at the mouth of the cave of were torn apart changlings laid. "At least the timber wolfs ate well."

The rain fell hard onto my armor and broken wings that I have open to keep some rain off of the weak princess. The trees looked like the were alive looking and watching your every move. But this was my home they never really botherd me, well not now anyways. Luna started to move alittle in my arms. "Luna don't worry your safe."

"W-what?" Her blue eyes shot open and I was met with a blue fist. I dropped her and I fell face first into the mud.

"LUNA! Its ok I was sent by Celestia! Its me Banjo!" The rain came to a stop and a little bit of sun came throught the tree tops. "Luna, do you remember me?"

"No I don't! Who are you and what do you want with me?!" My jaw dropped.

"You don't remember me?" She tried to push herself out of the mud but fell back down from being to weak. I could feel a tear come to my eye. "I was your battle planner, right hand guard. But you don't remember me?" I started to walk towards her slowly giving her my hand.

"No I don't! Where am I?! Why are you carrying me?!" I was hurt by her not knowing me. Chrysalis must have put a memory spell on her.

"Uh your in the Everfree forest and I was told by your sister to save you. Do you know why I had to save you?" She grabbed my hand and stood up with a angry look on her face, but still needed me for support.

"NO I DON'T!" My heart dropped from this.

"You was Chyrsalis's captive ma'am. I was the only one seem fit to do the mission." My brain was fried from thinking to much so I did what was natral, talk like a guard.

"W-what?" Her eyes went wide before she fell into my arms. All I did was pick her up as before and made my way to Ponyville.

---------
Mindless walk to Ponyville's hospital.

I kicked open the waiting room doors letting the bright sun flood the white room. "DOCTOR STABLES!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs kicking in the door to the long white hallway filled with more doors. A brown stallion poked his head out of the closest door looking at me with his brown eyes.

"Yes?" His eyes widen when he saw Luna in my arms. "Bring her here now!" I ran into the small room setting her on the metal table. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir." I nodded and walked right out of the building with my bloody armor.

-----
Outside in Ponyville.

I was in the center of the town on a binch with all kinds of ponys looking at me with scared eyes. I was looking at my bloody, cut up, brain matter covered hands. I watched a tear fall on to the dirt below. "I do a good deed for once and I get this in return?! Why I never knew about my mother and the one I loved! SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!" Ponys started to stop and stair more and longer. "BUCK!" I stood up and kicked the binch I was sitting on making more ponys stop. I turned around to see tons of ponys stair at me with wide eyes. "WHAT!? I KILL OTHERS FOR A LIVING LOOK!" I threw up my bloody hands showing everypony. Some gagged and threw up, one even fainted. "SEE I DO WHAT YOU CAN'T! YOUR PRINCESS'S MADE ME THIS WAY! LOOK I EVEN DIED MY SELF!" I removed my bloody chest plate, throwing it at the crowed showing my scars. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR ALMIGHTY SUN GOD CALLS ME!?" I looked to the crowd tilting my head some. "I'M KNOWN BY HER AS DEATH ON PALE WINGS!" I threw open my broken wings making me laugh at the pain.

"BANJO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" The crowd parted showing the purple alicorn in a white dress.

"AND LOOK WHO GETS TO BE BRUNG INTO THE RULING OF HATE AND WAR! THE PRINCESS OF MAGIC!" I pointed towards a angry Twighlight laughing maddly. "HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOU GET TO TELL A MURDERER LIKE MYSELF WHO TO KILL TO KEEP YOUR SOUL CLEAN FROM THOSE WHO SCREAM UNDER MY HOOF!?"

"What are you talking about? Banjo have you lost it?" She tilted her head at me.

"I don't know have I!? I fell great! I just got done killing some changlings, getting the shit beat out of me by there queen and to top it off! And this is a kicker! Your princess of the moon don't even remember me!" Tears ran down my laughing face. "Oh did I forget that her sister is the reason of my family's end!?"

"Banjo stop this right now!" She put on her poker face.

"OR WHAT?! ARE YA GONA KILL LIL OLD ME?!" I looked her in the eyes. "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! Now if you don't mind I think i'm gona go get drunk!" I walked right towards the princess and her little ponys. Everypony stepped to the side as I walked to the edge of town.

I stopped in front of a two story white, hay roof house. "DJ-PON3 YOU HOME?!" I hit the door with my fist busting open the earlyer wound from the wall.

"HEY YOU!" I looked behind me to see a rainbow flash hit me right into the house. "I don't know you but what the hay!?" I didn't even open my eyes as I let out a evil laugh.

"What? Are you talking about my speach? That was nothing compared to what I could do. HAHAHA" I grabbed the mare by her shoulders and opening my eyes wide. "LOOK AT ME! I FOUGHT MY LAST FIGHT ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT CELESTIA IS THE REASON I NEVER KNEW ANY OF MY FAMILY!" She let out a scream while being thrown out of the house. "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I stepped out making a B-line to the ginger bread bakery.

---------
A short pissed walk to suger cube corner.

I opened the doors to be meet with a sweet smell of every thing. I stepped to the glass counter and ringed the bell. "Anypony here?"

"Hi i'm Mr Cakes, how can I help you?" The orange stallion popped from behind his newspaper to show me his wide eyes. "Um are you ok?" He motioned to my bleeding head.

"Oh that. Thats nothing HA, but do you got something hard to drink?" I raised a brow to him.

"Sorry, sure don't."

"Buck.... Ok thanks, oh and I would recammend staying indoors today." I walked out of the place with out even looking back. The town was empty of anypony. Stalls wasn't even closed. "HA I scared the poor little ponys. I hope some guards show up." I walked over to a green stall and grabbed a carrot off of it. "Not bad." I shugged and took a bite off of it.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" I stepped to the right only to see a rainbow flash past me into a house.

"Yes you are. You just don't know it." I took another bite off of the juciy carrot with a crunch.

"GAA No i'm not!" She stood up holding her fists out in front of her like she was boxing. Her rainbow mane only shot one name into my mind.

"HAHAHA your the mare I never knew her name!" The mare just looked at me funny. "Your Rainbow Dash the first pony to do a sonic rainboom. Nice to meet you." I held out my red stained hand to her.

"Yea I am, but i'm not hear to befriend you!" She hit me with a right hook into my face. "NOW FIGHT ME!" She uppercutted me, making me fall flat on my back.

"I will not hit a mare. Though I have killed planty of mares, I will not hit one." I stood back up finishing my carrot and turned to walk away. "So please don't fight me, you seem nice and I think you have friends you want to visit with out them haven to visit you." I walked away leaving a very pissed mare.

"GAA!" I turned and counterd her attack making her face first in the dirt with me on her back holding her arm behind her. "AHHH!!! GET OFF!"

"I told you not to do it. Now I have to kill you." I raised my hoof above her head. I could hear her wimper in fear. "Don't worry I know how to do it with out you suffering."

"HEY!" I faced the yell only to be meet with a golden lightning bolt. I was trown like a rag doll a good 20 feet. I opened my eyes to see a tall white blurry figure above me before blacking out.

Author's Note:

This chapter shows the fucked up side of Banjo. Ain't afraid to speak his mind publicly, and yes he did use fear to his liking in a bad way. Anyways this chapter threw me for a loop. Oh and we will see if Miss Luna remembers poor Banjo.

Well like always, Thanks for reading Mares and Gentlecolts! If any questions or comments don't be scared to shot me a PM or leave a comment!