• Published 4th Oct 2013
  • 1,097 Views, 58 Comments

The Terror's Dream - GrouchoMarxDisciple



Found on the desk of MeesterBob. Appears to have been written by someone completely insane.

  • ...
4
 58
 1,097

Entry 4

I have found nothing of interest in the Earthpony realm, and am longing for the solace of my books.

After examining both a wide variety of history books and atlas's, I have found the approximate location of the ancient Earthpony realm, which falls near Trottingham. I should have conferred with this travel brochure first, as it shows some of the more interesting historical tidbits for the wanderlust-stricken adventurer, while conveniently pointing out trailheads and rest stops. I must begin using alternative forms of information in my studies.

Now, to the meat of this article. Star Swirl the Bearded reports that when he was traveling around the ancient castle, he was most likely to feel a magical pulse. I have come to the conclusion that if there was ever anything magical about those ruins, it has been completely removed. There is nothing anymore.

I even consulted a few local experts, who claim that magical bursts "Haven't been reported around here since the last Queen died." What an odd turn of events...

I have held my suspicions about Ponyville for a long time. I think it may be wise to mark that as my nex-

Note: The text suddenly picks up here, in a different handwriting. It is plain English.

You want to see the truth? Go to Ponyville.

You won't survive the revelation. Don't say I didn't warn you.

-The Overmare

Author's Note:

Note: I am posting this at the request of MeesterBob. He called me yesterday and told me if I lost contact with him to "post this on FimFiction. It is absolutely crucial that this is posted before I dissapear".

Well, here you go, Meester.