• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 635 Views, 33 Comments

The Many Loves of Chrysalis P0n-3 - Chrysalis P0n-3



my oc's romantic exploits with various ponies

  • ...
41
 33
 635

Chapter 3 - Lyra Heartstrings

"I keep forgetting to send that letter back home to Chryssie," Chrysalis P0n-3 thought, so he grabbed it as he walked out the door. On his way, he ran into Derpy Hooves. He knew she was the mail mare, so he asked her to send his letter and she said she would.

Lyra had agreed to meet Chrysalis P0n-3 just outside the Everfree Forest. She wanted to discuss anthropology with him and didn't want anypony around. This was also opportunistic for the changeling, but he kept that to himself.

"Hey thanks for coming," she said when he walked up. "Sorry for asking you to meet me at such a random place."

"Don't even mention it," came the reply.

"Right. So I think you know I study anthropology and I was going to ask you if you've seen or heard of any humans. I just know they exist, but haven't been able to prove it," said Lyra.

"As a changeling following Queen Chrysalis around, I've seen many places and various animals and creatures," he replied. "I've never seen a human, but Queen Chrysalis said she knows they exist. I never asked her about it."

At that, Lyra beamed. She didn't know what to expect from his answer, but he had renewed her hope.

"By the way," he continued, "I know you have that big gig coming up with Octavia and the rest. I ducked into the concert hall and caught part of the practice sessions. It sounded really good All of you were spot on." He could tell she was about to ask him how none of them noticed him. He chuckled. "I'm a changeling, remember? I blend in pretty well when I want to."

Lyra had some books with her about trying to discover and study humans and she wanted Chrysalis P0n-3 to go over those with her, so he did. They cuddled as they skimmed the books together. When it started to get late enough where they couldn't read the books anymore without using magic, they decided to call it a day. Chrysalis P0n-3 kissed the mare and they both went home for the night.

Author's Note:

Shipping my oc with whatever characters I want within the same story is a dumb idea I had, and it's gotten me 4 thumbs up and 28 thumbs down so far, so I don't think proofreading is going to make any difference. So, I didn't have anyone proofread this chapter. And the rest of the story will probably go without any until completion. The premise of this story in and of itself is impossible to write something that is deemed good literature. Shipfics themselves are not easy to do well. Oh and someone gave me an awful good idea lol. Whoever it was that said they could see where this was going, helping Fluttershy with woodland critters, etc., I wasn't going to go there, but I am now. And this isn't a trollfic, per say. It's more of a defiant fic. I'm writing this story for fun because I want to, and while I listen to criticism (esp. the helpful variety) and will do my best to heed good advise, it's my story, darn it, and I want to write it, and am still inspired to do so.