• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 630 Views, 33 Comments

The Many Loves of Chrysalis P0n-3 - Chrysalis P0n-3



my oc's romantic exploits with various ponies

  • ...
41
 33
 630

Chapter 2 - Rainbow Dash

It was another beautiful day in Ponyville. The skies were clear today because Rainbow Dash had already cleared them. She knew Chrysalis P0n-3 was coming over, so she wanted to get done early. She had the night off from her other job. Just then, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" She shouted. 'Usually he just comes in. Maybe it's somepony else', she thought.

Rainbow Dash made her way to the door and opened it. There stood Lyra Heartstrings. "Can I help you, Lyra?"

"I was just wondering if I could borrow that Daring Do book from you?" She replied.

"Oh, right, I forgot all about that", Dash responded. "Let me get that for you."

After a couple moments, Dash was back with the book. Lyra thanked her and left. Not ten seconds after that, Chrysalis P0n-3 walked in.

"Lyra Heartstrings was just here to borrow one of my Daring Do books. She knocked and I thought it was you. How silly of me," Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh yeah?" He had seen Lyra from a distance and saw where she was going. He waited until it was clear until he came.

"Yeah, so how have you been?" Dash asked as he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Great," he replied.

"So you ready for that race?" Dash asked him.

"I'm not sure if I can beat you, but I'm up for it," he responded as he followed her out the door.

"First one to Sugarcube Corner and back wins," Dash said, as the cyan pony and the changeling got into the ready positions. "1, 2, GO!"

And with that, they were off, dodging around rooftops and other obstacles, trying not to look at each other, so as not to slow down. Chrysalis P0n-3 noticed out of the corner of his eye that Dash tried to take a risky turn around Twilight's library and didn't quite make the necessary adjustment in time, so she had to momentarily slow down. 'That'll cost her a few seconds,' he thought.

Dash made it to Sugarcube Corner just a hair before the changeling did. Both made an abrupt stop in mid-air, touched the building, and started zooming back in the other direction.

On the return trip, however, Dash really stepped up her game and she was just a blur. All the same, Chrysalis P0n-3 made some daring turns and dodges and managed to arrive after Dash had probably only been waiting ten seconds or so. She was leaning against her front door. "What took you so long, slowpoke?" She joked.

They conversed some more as they went back inside. "You're still the best, Rainbow," he replied.

"You did pretty well, maybe one of these days I won't win by so much," Dash said.

Chrysalis P0n-3 knew Rainbow Dash wasn't so much of a lovey-dovey pony as some. They played some board games, of which he mostly let her win, partly because he knew she hated losing, and talked. It started to get late and Chrysalis P0n-3 knew Rainbow Dash was getting tired. She said she was going to go to bed, so they kissed each other goodnight, and he let himself out.

Author's Note:

thanks again Peter and Steve for proofreading and Peter for a lot of help with punctuation for this chapter