• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 415 Views, 3 Comments

Lights, Camera, Action. - LightsCameraAction



The story of my OC and his dream to become the greatest musical star of all time.

  • ...
7
 3
 415

Lasso Angeles

Chapter Four: Lasso Angeles

The engines rattled as the jet flew at high speeds over several states, and the Griffon Mountains. It was about six in the morning when the plane started preparing for landing at the Lasso Angeles International Airport, or LAIA for short. The captain broke over the speakers to get the attention of Golden Flash.

"This is your captain speaking, we are about three minutes away from landing." The captain said.

There was no sound from the other end.

"Hello, anyone alive back there?" the captain asked.

There was still no answer. The captain realized his attempts were futile, so he just concentrated on starting his landing procedure. He flipped a switch which opened up the landing gear, and made sure his flaps were down to slow his approach. The moment the wheels touched the ground, both LCA and Golden Flash jolted awake.

"Gah! What in Celestia's name was that?!" LCA asked, as he bounced out of his seat.

"I think we just landed, but that was rough." Replied Flash. "He needs to take it easy on those landings."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Said LCA, rubbing his head.

By the time they had finished complaining about the landing, they had just pulled into the planes loading and unloading spot. The door opened into steps that led down onto the tarmac. The captain stepped out first and took a look around. About twenty feet away from the steps was a limo, much like the one back in Canterlot, that was waiting for LCA and Flash. The pilot turned around to look at us.

"Well this is it. So kid, are you excited?" The pilot asked.

"Of course I am excited!" He said, running down the steps to get a better view of the airport.

Flash laughed as she followed him down the steps at a much slower pace. LCA took a good look around. Not too far off in the distance, he saw several tall buildings, and hundreds of smaller ones. Two stallions dressed just like the ones in Canterlot got out of the limo, and walked over to the jet to unload LCA's luggage. He continued to stare at the city in awe.

"This is amazing, I thought Canterlot was big, but this is just crazy!" He said, without blinking.

"Yeah, I remember the first time I saw Lasso Angeles." Flash said, reminiscing.

The two stallions loaded up all of the luggage into the back of the limo and started up the engine.

"Ready to go?" One of the stallions asked before he got into the driver's seat.

"Yeah, let's just give the kid one more minute." Flash replied.

LCA just stood there, staring at the city for a few more moments. He finally turned around and looked at Flash with an eager face.

"Ok, let's hit it!" He yelled.

They both started walking towards the limo. The other stallion opened the door for them and they all stepped in, Flash first, LCA second, and the stallion last. The driver started heading towards a tunnel similar to the one at the Canterlot airport, which led off the tarmac. They went through the tunnel and up past the booth, then turned right, towards the city. The drive to the city was about 15 minutes. On the way there, LCA saw mansions, manners, and houses that he had only dreamed of seeing. He saw many famous ponies too. TheLivingTombstone, MictheMicrophone, Glaze, and many others all lived along that strip that led into town.

"Hey kid, you see the giant mansion at the end of the strip closest to the city?" Flash asked.

"Yeah, that house looks amazing!" LCA said, peeking out the sunroof.

"Well that is my house, where you will be staying with me." She said.

"No way, that is awesome!" Replied LCA.

The limo pulled into the 50 yard long driveway that looked like it could hold twenty cars comfortably. The limo pulled to a stop in front of the house and the driver hopped out. He came around the limo and opened the car door. The stallion got out first, than Flash, followed by LCA. He took a look around as soon as he was out of the limo but his observing was cut off. Flash gave him a tap on the flank.

"C'mon, let's go in the house, before the paparazzi gets here." She said in a slightly panicked tone.

Just as she said that, a crowd of ponies came running up the driveway towards them. They both ran towards the door and got inside just before the crowd attacked them. The two stallions that were unloading the limo were swamped with ponies and questions from reporters and journalists. Flash looked out the window and let out a small chuckle at the sight. The two stallions pushed through the crowd without saying a word and made it to the front door. They fought back the still growing mob of people and finally made it inside the house.

"Do you want us to show LCA to his room?" Asked one of the stallions.

"No, that won't be necessary, I can escort him myself, you two are dismissed for now." Flash replied.

The two stallions walked into another room to sit down and get a rest in. Flash turned to LCA.

"Want to see where you will be staying?" She asked him.

"Yeah sure, sounds good." He said.

She started up a beautiful spiral staircase that seemed to stretch on for miles. LCA followed close behind, admiring the view of Flash he got from this angle.

"She has got a really nice flank." He said to himself in his head.

He finally made it to the top of the staircase and he saw several different rooms, all with different themes. One had a music theme, one had a gaming theme, etc. He looked into the gaming room and saw everything in gaming he could have imagined. PS4's, XBOX 1's, the works. The lights were off and there were neon lights hung everywhere. The walls were painted black to make it darker, and there were two 64 inch TV's on the wall.

He turned around and peeked into the music themed room. One wall was painted blue, and the other three white. On the blue wall, there were several Vinyl Records hung up. Below that was a giant desk with mixing and mastering equipment on it. On the desk was also a desktop and a laptop, both had countless music programs installed on them. Four pairs of Beats headphones sat on the desk as well. There was one 34 inch tv mounted in the corner. After seeing this one, LCA new he didn't even have to look at the others.

"I will take the music themed room please." He said to Flash.

"Ok, sounds good. You can unpack and get settled in, we leave to head to the studio in a few hours, so you can meet some of the other stars." Flash replied as she started walking back down the staircase.

LCA walked over and jumped up onto the king sized bed. He set his bag down next to him and he threw his head back on the pillow. He pulled the covers around him and got comfortable.

"Man, this is the life." He said to himself, as he drifted off into the best nap of his life.